It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Secret Cable Confirms Israel Conspiring with Saudi Arabia to Provoke War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well it looks like (to me anyway) another conspiracy theory has been proven to be correct. Rumors have persisted about Saudi, Israel, ISIS, al-Qaeda and other affiliated rebel groups all working together in the Mid-East especially in Syria.. Yep throw the USA and others in that mix too...IMO.

Just because the time line for the 7 country regime change got screwed up in the quagmire that Syria turned out to be does not mean the "BIG PLAN" has been tabled.... Just behind schedule a tad bit.. youtu.be... I will not post the video for most have seen what General Wesley Clark had to say about the grand plan way back when TPTB figured Syria would be a push over...

Thus, as things increasingly heat up in the Middle East, it appears the anti-Iran and anti-Shia alliance of convenience between the Saudis and Israelis appears to have placed Lebanon in the cross hairs of yet another looming Israeli-Hezbollah war. And the war in Yemen will also continue to escalate – perhaps now with increasingly overt Israeli political support. According to Channel 10’s commentary (translation), “In the cable, Israeli ambassadors were also asked to convey an unusual message of support for Saudi Arabia in light of the war in which it is involved in Yemen against the Iranian-backed rebels.”

All of this this comes, perhaps not coincidentally, at the very moment ISIS is on the verge of complete annihilation (partly at the hands of Hezbollah), and as both Israel and Saudi Arabia have of late increasingly declared “red lines” concerning perceived Iranian influence across the region as well as broad Hezbollah acceptance and popularity within Lebanon.

What has both Israel and the Saudis worried is the fact that the Syrian war has strengthened Hezbollah, not weakened it. And now we have smoking gun internal evidence that Israel is quietly formalizing its unusual alliance with Saudi Arabia and its power-hungry and hawkish crown prince Mohammed bin Salman.

www.activistpost.com...

Early this morning, Israeli Channel 10 news published a leaked diplomatic cable which had been sent to all Israeli ambassadors throughout the world concerning the chaotic events that unfolded over the weekend in Lebanon and Saudi Arabia, which began with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri's unexpected resignation after he was summoned to Riyadh by his Saudi-backers, and led to the Saudis announcing that Lebanon had "declared war" against the kingdom.

The classified embassy cable, written in Hebrew, constitutes the first formal evidence proving that the Saudis and Israelis are deliberately coordinating to escalate the situation in the Middle East.

The explosive classified Israeli cable reveals the following:

On Sunday, just after Lebanese PM Hariri's shocking resignation, Israel sent a cable to all of its embassies with the request that its diplomats do everything possible to ramp up diplomatic pressure against Hezbollah and Iran.
The cable urged support for Saudi Arabia's war against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen.
The cable stressed that Iran was engaged in "regional subversion".
Israeli diplomats were urged to appeal to the "highest officials" within their host countries to attempt to expel Hezbollah from Lebanese government and politics.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
leaked by israeli media no less.

how very very odd

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
leaked by israeli media no less.

how very very odd

Not very odd to me. I've realized for a number of years that there are many Israeli citizens who speak out loudly against the crimes of the Israeli government. Irony perhaps, but rather normal IMO.

And good for them now exposing more of the Israeli-Saudi collusion in the effort to destabilize the general Mideast area.

In Syria and elsewhere, Saudi, Israel and the US work together.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Zionist scum united with Wahhabi scum and people wonder why the Middle East is a mess!

Hard to believe that people can not understand that true followers of the Jewish faith as well as the Muslim faith actually get along. It is the Satanic version of both that are murderous filth, satanic does not have to be biblical, simply a description of the pure evil that can occupy the minds of man.

My oh my how many "conspiracies" are being proven, shocking!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Its no different than many Americans fed up with our projection.

The governments keep the wars going to satisfy business interests for a very small minority of people. That is not representation of the masses.

It puts us all at risk as we become targets. We also miss out on a host of domestic funding. Schools, infrastructure, health care, the list goes on of underfunded programs.

The international community is a glorified cartel, the UN keeps their mouth shut on key players while we throw the book at countries doing far less than us.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As Smedley Butler USMC noted, war is a racket.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

there are many Israeli citizens who speak out loudly against the crimes of the Israeli government.

There are famous Rabbi groups whom are attacked for being such.

"You deserve to die, and your children should piss on your bones".
edit on 8-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As Smedley Butler USMC noted, war is a racket.

No one does war properly, except Denmark and Canada.

www.businessinsider.com...

Although the two countries have continued to disagree over the territorial status of the island, the governments have managed to continue the "whiskey war" and keep a good sense of humor over the incident.

Peter Takso Jensen, the Danish Ambassador to the US, has said that "when Danish military go there, they leave a bottle of schnapps. And when [Canadian] military forces come there, they leave a bottle of Canadian Club and a sign saying, 'Welcome to Canada.'"

Canada planted a flag in Moscow once too, years ago, Russia just laughed at us.

Much less death and destruction............
edit on 8-11-2017 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Gotta have A SET up to hit Iran ...Last time Saudi asked I was there.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
We send Israel hundreds of millions of our tax money every year and we just signed a multibillion dollar weapons deal with Saudi Arabia, and they are financing and arming our enemies? Say it ain't so!

How else can Trump's handlers (the MIC) continue to rake in the money if there's no enemy to fight?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think if Saudi is waiting for Lebanon to attack them they may have a long wait . On the other hand if they decide to attack they will have a bunch of problems . Its not like they are doing a bang up job of it in Yemen . I can't see it happening actually .
edit on 8-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky I always love a good conspiracy and this is a good one. I will give it more credit if I had more info to support this claim. I am more factual kinda dude, could be my Achillies Heel but it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Greetings and Shalom Aleichem-

We typed about this way back when Obama was still president and about the time when it was revealed that the US was going to gift "The Chosen Ones" $38 Billion spread over a decade..

And in threads like this if'n You don't apologize for anything Israel™ did or is accused of doing it is always 'good form' to make the difference between the friendly Jewish baker and the ZIONIST™ that actually run Israel™ and use the friendly baker, tax attorney and banker to further their agenda so I'm going to add these links.. i.e. Anti-Zionism is NOT anti-semetism and the like...

www.nkusa.org...

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...

In it explains why occupying Israel™ is going against the Jewish faith. The Creator MUST restore the homeland and NOT guys who worked w/the Nazis during WWII and just beat the allies out of the country. SAME TURDS..

Shalom

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Whats really going on here?

Sounds like the Saudis are allying with Israel and attempting to reform and modernise the ME... whereas the Islamist Iranian regime are trying to detabilise it with radicalisation... Those on here trying to make this look like a bad thing, really don't know what youre talking about... Saudi Arabia are taking a brave step toward reformation and modernity... and they want to bring the whole of the ME with them...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

LOL How can the Saudis reform the Middle East when they're the ones with the most backwards policies? If anything, their Crown Prince is modernizing many of their practices by implementing some of the same policies that other Middle Eastern countries already have.

And let's not forget that Hezbollah and Iran were actually fighting against ISIS in Syria. Iran was also invited by the Iraqi govt itself to help them fight ISIS in Iraqi territory. Saudi Arabia on the other hand, was one of the many countries that were training "rebels" that coincidentally joined ISIS and Al Nusra after receiving their training and weapons.

It's also not a coincidence that the former Lebanon Prime Minister Hariri resigned while in Saudi Arabia and then blamed both Iran and Hezbollah. The billionaire Hariri family has a longstanding feud with Assad because they believe he had their dad (the former Prime Minister) assassinated, so they helped fund some of the initial anti-Assad protests that led to the Syrian Civil War. The Hariri's have always been big allies with Saudi Arabia, so it's no surprise which side the Saudis are on. And Israel has also been a big enemy of Syria and obviously an enemy of Iran, so it's no surprise that they're working together against Iran and its allies in the region.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
Well said

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Hate click bate threads... hahaha

Hezbollah is a terror organization. Israels enemy.
It's obvious Israel doesn't want Hezbollah taking over the Lebanese government. Where is the conspiracy?

Iran is Israels enemy. Naturally Israel tries to support Iran's enemies. Unlike Iran, Saudi Arabia never did anything to Israel.
Where is the conspiracy?

What about all of this, is not obvious to you? Each country looks after it's own interests. Welcome to the real world.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And let's not forget that Hezbollah and Iran were actually fighting against ISIS in Syria.

So? Hezbollah is a radical terror organization that targets civilians. The fact that it helped Assad to stay in power doesn't change it's nature.
The Iranian regime has it's share of human rights violations and crimes against humanity.
Personally I don't care to see two evils fight it out. Every dead Islamist makes the world a better place :-)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yes, it is no secret that both Israel and Saudi Arabia oppose Iran's support of terrorism. Why link to zerohedge instead of the original article? Oh yes, because zerohedge "interprets" the news in a way you like. Maybe the T&C should require links to the original source, rather than second or third hand ones that add spi !
edit on 9-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Using Berlitz guidebook Hebrew does not excuse antisemitism. I don't like the current Israeli government either, but your post implies that Israel itself is illegitimate. It is legitimate, as is the state of Palestine. Israel has spent the past seventy years forging a nation. Palestine has spent the past seventy years trying to make that nation disappear, instead of building a nation of its own. It may be too late for them. That is very sad, but it was their own doing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join