It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD confirms investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files report

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Since records don't exist of his report, he reported it again. Video proof above in my post. It is done. Proof he named names.

Watch the video evidence before you post.

edit on 10-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

According to this article Dr. Oz confronts Corey Feldman after Santa Barbara police say actor NEVER named his molesters - then convinces the former child star to report the alleged predators to LAPD

During the episode, Dr. Oz reveals that Santa Barbara police deny Feldman's claim that he revealed the names of his molesters in a 1993 interview
The host also tells Feldman he listened to the recording of the interview and there was no evidence he identified these men

I guess that was in the full interview.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Still distorting things. Corey Feldman said in the video they turned off the recording before he named names in 1993. Irrelevant now that he renamed them again in the current phone call with police during the Dr. OZ program. How did you misss that? You didn't pay attention or watch the full video. You don't seem to be detail oriented.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I didn't miss it. I even asked what changed?

Santa Barbara still denies that he named names. He even said that they told him that it was out of their jurisdiction so he sat on the info for another 25 years. That is what happened although he could have gone to LAPD at any time.

What part of that is too difficult to understand?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Are you blind and deaf!? he called on the Dr. Oz program and had witnesses of OZ and staff to his conversation to Police as pointed out in the video. What part of that is too difficult to understand?

C'mon you're pulling my leg now, right!!??

Here is the proof. November 8th article.

Los Angeles Police Department confirmed they are launching an investigation after receiving the actor's report.

Corey Feldman reports child abuse claims to police

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Are you blind and deaf!? he called on the Dr. Oz program and had witnesses of OZ and staff to his conversation to Police as pointed out in the video. What part of that is too difficult to understand?

25 years later. I think we are all seeing and hearing that.

25 years later. That is all that was being pointed out. He could have called LAPD at any time during those 25 years.

If he felt comfortable/courageous enough to tell SBPD why not LAPD?

If the avenues mentioned failed him, and given that the statute of limitations had gone by, if all he had was going public straight out then why didn't he? If SBPD had taken the case it would have been public anyway.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

He filed a Police report in 1993, that much is agreed upon. The Police started their records were not available in the detail needed to verify he provided names, so he did it again just within the week after Dr. Oz gave him that revelation. So I finally got you to agree he named names. Wow, you fought that, but glad you finally agree he did it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

He filed a Police report in 1993, that much is agreed upon.

He said they told him it was out of their jurisdiction.

So I finally got you to agree he named names. Wow, you fought that, but glad you finally agree he did it.

He named names 25 years later.

SBPD said that he had not given names in 1993. Whether he did or didn't is beside the point because he even said that they told him they couldn't follow up. The question is why didn't he spill it to the PD that did have jurisdiction?

I'm not saying anything different.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Feldmen has even gone so far to report other names he heard were abusing young people too. So daskakik don't say he's not doimg enough!

"The Goonies" star said that while he's named names to the police, there is one high-profile name he's not gone public with and that's the person he fears.
Feldman said he gave the police information on that individual, though he was not victimized by him.
"He didn't abuse me, so it's a very tricky situation," Feldman said "I have information about it, but he didn't abuse me."

Corey Feldman living in fear after talking to police about sexual abuse claims

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

He did nothing for decades. That is all that was being pointed out. You can't refute that.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Decades!! 1993 is not decades from a 1980's incident. Did you fail math!?

He did and you think he didn't. No evidence to support you. Whatever Feldman is doing is not enough in your eyes. Same on you for blaming a victim of child abuse!! Read my posts before you spout disinformation. Read above your post that you missed. No way that you read the article in 3 minutes. Your post is time stamped and so was mine.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Give it up. I already said I don't blame him for what happened but it is on him to have sat on the info for 25 years. He didn't call LAPD for 25 after SBPD told him it was out of their jurisdiction.

The article is from yesterday about what he just did, 25 years after SBPD told him they couldn't investigate.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

1993 is not decades. Get a calculator app on your smartphone if you can't figure it out. Police don't disagree that he reported it in 1993. They just said they don't have complete records to corroborate it as far as the names. Their recording stops before the names were mentioned according to Feldman. That is the only point you could contend. The interview and report by Feldman is not wholly contended by Police.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I don't need an app.

1993 to 2003 is one decade
2003 to 2013 is two decades
2013 to 2017 is 4 years

So yeah, 2.4 decades. 25 years if you round up. How is that not decades?

ETA: SBPD said he didn't name names and Dr. Oz confronted him on that. We will never know if he did or didn't. Either way he didn't bother sharing that same info with the LAPD. That is the point I'm making.

edit on 10-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Simple math. 1980 or whatever year it happened to 1993 is maybe a decade give or take a few years. You finally agree he named names, but you're parsing it to feed your lack of admission to being wrong that he didn't name names, when he certainly did and Dr Oz clips prove that.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Simple math. 1980 or whatever year is happened to 1993 is maybe a decade. You agree he named names, but you're parsing it to feed your lack of admission to being wrong that he didn't name names. Wow, you are pig headed.

It is obvious from what I posted that I'm not counting from the time it happened to 1993.

I agreed that he named names now, 2017, not 1993. He sure didn't name names to the LAPD in 1993.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

So how many posts here did it take you to realize what was evident early in the thread? Finally, you agree he named names. Where earlier you said he didn't. Glad you finally came around to the truth. And LAPD is investigating it, as I proved. What is your beef with Feldman? He didn't do it sooner or well enough with as many platforms as he could have? You don't have the full picture and neither do I. STOP SHAMING A VICTIM OF CHILD ABUSE!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I see two situations here. One is no sh@t people that have been abused by the all powerful elite and that seems to be a fire storm going on. The other situation is EVERYONE wants to jump on the bandwagon of being a person of abuse. As example in another post about the comic Lewis where two other female comics said they were in his room like 2 decades ago and he asked them if he could pull out his junk, and they laugh, and then he did.

Now they scream sexual abuse or something along those lines...EVERYONE wants to be a part of this new IN crowd...lol

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

What is your beef with Feldman?

For one he is a nut case...was that nuttiness created by some form of abuse, or is he just another Hollywood nut case...

He could have a legit situation, but it doesn't take away from the fact that is is a nut case either way...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

So how many posts here did it take you to realize what was evident early in the thread? Finally, you agree he named names.

I said he hadn't in 1993. SBPD said he hadn't in 1993. From then until now he sat on that info although he knew he could have told LAPD.

That was what was said early in the thread. You are the one who went on and on about him doing a lot although during that time he didn't really do anything. The fact that LAPD is now looking into it is the proof that the only thing keeping things from happening was him sitting on the info.

JoshuaCox's post said:

All of which would have almost certainly been saved fro being molested if he had named names 10 years ago!!!

Obviously, though apparently not to you, he wasn't talking about finally naming names in 2017.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join