It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD confirms investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files report

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Sure, he flushes his career down a toilet over this and you think he's faking it.

Flushed how? He named one person who had two cameos in movies that he got for them (Grissom) because they used to get high together. He also named Marty Weiss who was arrested in 2011. Why didn't he come forward then?

Who else has he named that is equal to him flushing his career?

Did you find that voicemail?

Here I'll post a link to it.

I understand his anger but his choice of words are interesting. For those who don't want to listen here is the transcription (I'm sure you can fill in the "bleeps"):

“No human being on this earth would be selfish enough and egotistical enough and [bleeped] up in the head enough to [bleep] friends over like this at the last minute,” he says in the voice mail. “You know I spent real money, and you know that I am struggling, and you know how hard it’s been to get to this point, and no person would do this . . . unless you are a soulless, careless, inhumane [bleeping] piece of [bleep]. So I really hope for all [bleeping] practical purposes that this is an elaborate [bleeping] joke.”

He concludes, “If I don’t [bleeping] hear from you, your name is [bleeping] mud. Let me tell you, don’t even think about coming back to LA because you’ll never get another [bleeping] gig in that town. Ever. I will [bleeping] make sure everybody knows what a piece of [bleep] you are.”

Seems like he feels right at home in LA, connected enough to ruin someone's career for crossing him.

He has plenty of corroboration on this from others. Apparently, you aren't as well read as you think.

Who said these things didn't/don't happen?
edit on 7-12-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13   >>

join