It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well well well!

I have gathered that we do not know that this is coming from Mueller's investigation, however this is not the point. I believe this is the biggest group of indictments that I have personally witnessed. Given the nature of what we are all waiting for with the Manafort case, the timing is remarkable.

It seems that we are going to see some major corruption exposed, further than what us wise internet sleuths have deduced since the run up to the election and all of the crazy amount of corruption within the DNC, Uranium one and if you were really paying attention the Clinton Foundation was exposed. The disgusting Pedestal Emails, Huma Abedin, the full contents of Weiner's laptop, also worth mentioning.

Add to that, now we also have the Pedestal and Mercury groups within the same framework of what Manafort/Gates are being tried and this is unprecedented.

Exciting times!

S&F
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Xcathdra

The other thing to consider is the sealed indictments have nothing to do with Mueller and his investigation. The DC federal court also handles any and all issues involving government agencies.
Is it have nothing to do with or may not have ? Oh I just thought of a hopeful name but it would be a big raid ........." Fethullah Gülen "

Assuming he violated US laws then possibly. If its an extradition request to the best of my knowledge a sealed indictment would not be involved. The responsible jurisdiction in the US would make a provisional arrest and the situation would go from there.

Its possible the indictments are for people caught up in the business end of this and not the political end. It is also possible people in those indictments are not US citizens. Some media outlets have discussed russian individuals being involved on the business side.

The US and Russia dont have any extradition agreements and Russian law prevents a Russian national from being extradited from Russia to a foreign country unless its waived. Given our relations with russia I dont see that happening.
edit on 6-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The other thing to consider is the sealed indictments have nothing to do with Mueller and his investigation. The DC federal court also handles any and all issues involving government agencies.
Is it have nothing to do with or may not have ? Oh I just thought of a hopeful name but it would be a big raid ........." Fethullah Gülen "

This is a very interesting point when it comes to the elements of our government that have been exposed by Sibel Edmonds, they have used the Gulen network for crimes in many countries. Mueller himself is implicated.

Not to mention the cozy relationship that the Clintons have with him.

The levels of corruption are staggering and when Pandora's box is opened there is no closing it!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I suppose they both could consider a trade ....What or who could Putin get for one Snowden ?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The sealed indictments might trickle out one at a time? Some of them may never be issued? I ask these questions, because I've never seen a document like the one in post #1 before, and I know nothing of how the legal system works.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I suppose they both could consider a trade ....What or who could Putin get for one Snowden ?

Give them Hillary ... with our blessings.

Bring Snowden home ... give him a medal perhaps?.

P

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The levels of corruption are staggering and when Pandora's box is opened there is no closing it!

Maybe the "Paradise Papers" are tied to this somehow...or vise-a-versa.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe the "Paradise Papers" are tied to this somehow...or vise-a-versa.

Considering who broke the "Paradise Papers" (BBC) I believe that it is an attempt to deflect the narrative, I think they are throwing all kinds of distractions. Hopefully there will be some good exposure of corruption, but as of now it appears to be a controlled narrative that really has no measure to the current indictments.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Maybe the 3 high-level committees investigating the Obama/Hillary "matters" are now working with Mueller to share information. They all went quiet after Manafort was arrested and Tony Podesta suddenly resigned. Something big is coalescing. You can feel it.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is rather exciting no matter who is indicted as long as its a politician. It would completely derail the stock market and the USD if its trumps associates/family. If its hilary's associates I wonder what the MSM is gonna say. It's still early in the week but I suspect they will let the suspense drag on a while to let speculation run its course. It is kind of telling tho if it has anything to do with the trump side I suspect the MSM would have leaked the names by now all happy and giddy like.

Yall will have to excuse my typing me and the old lady are in a spat and I've popped open a bottle of johnny walker blue. My standing my ground temporarily before i go groveling at her feet lol

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Fethullah Gülen would certainly make sense. An article about him.

This stuck out for me

You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers ... until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

PP materials where first accessed by reporters at German paper Süddeutsche Zeitung, BBC is just one of many joints being let in on it. AFAIK the leak/leaks never worked with BBC, how do you mean the BBC broke them?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

PP materials where first accessed by reporters at German paper Süddeutsche Zeitung, BBC is just one of many joints being let in on it. AFAIK the leak/leaks never worked with BBC, how do you mean the BBC broke them?

Quite simply, it was the first I saw report it.

Thank you for the correction!

Was the German paper the first to release the Panama Papers as well?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Not to throw cold water on this as I hope we see justice for anyone who breaks the law and publics trust. Just being realistic.

Definitely a possibility. I researched the number of sealed/secret indictments issued here and it falls between .4 and .5 % from what I could find....one recent year i found a study on in all Federal courts nationwide there were 284 sealed indictments issued out of 67000 cases.

So about a half percent of cases are issued sealed...to have 12 in one court seems REALLY outside the average.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Good stuff.

So the next question would be, in the last [pick a time frame of years] how many cases actually involved major political players?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Right, just wondered if I was missing something! Yeah, and I think it's the same guys at the paper, receiving this new stuff.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good stuff.

So the next question would be, in the last [pick a time frame of years] how many cases actually involved major political players?

Ha...well that would be nice to have, but I could venture to guess a half percent of that half percent...and that would be very generous.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Give them Hillary ... with our blessings.

Bring Snowden home ... give him a medal perhaps?.

P

I say given them Hillary anyways even if they don't want to trade.

edit on 541130America/ChicagoMon, 06 Nov 2017 21:54:14 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Right, just wondered if I was missing something! Yeah, and I think it's the same guys at the paper, receiving this new stuff.

That does not surprise me at all and makes me question the motive behind the release all the more!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe the 3 high-level committees investigating the Obama/Hillary "matters" are now working with Mueller to share information. They all went quiet after Manafort was arrested and Tony Podesta suddenly resigned. Something big is coalescing. You can feel it.

I expect more impromptu meetings on the tarmac to discuss the grandchildren and a get out jail card.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join