It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you asking if I think the whole forum is riddled with speculation not based in facts? I'm not sure, I would have to spend more time there to get an opinion on that. I've been reading the image posted in this thread, and it sure seems that way on the posts represented there. I am not sure, but I think they are all written by the same person.
edit on 06pmMon, 06 Nov 2017 20:03:20 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is there a document that shows which indictments have already been issued? I want to see if Hillary and John Podesta have been served. Both have been really quiet the past 5 days.

They've been at Clinton25 at Georgetown University.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: liveandlearn

...but it is too small to read.

Right-click > view image > expand to heart's content.

messed up. Only been on this forum 9 years. Thanks for the info. Beautiful enlargement tho I just realized I have it saved.

edit on 6-11-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Swamp Inc Implants

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you asking if I think the whole forum is riddled with speculation not based in facts? I'm not sure, I would have to spend more time there to get an opinion on that. I've been reading the image posted in this thread, and it sure seems that way on the posts represented there. I am not sure, but I think they are all written by the same person.

They might as well be.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

www.nbcnews.com...

old news

implant #4 down

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Michael Thriller Jackson is probably not amongst these indictments but I bet he is still voting D.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If our legal system worked the same way as these 4Chan forums - presenting "facts" without evidence or sources to back them up, outright fabricating criminal conspiracies, basing claims on extremely flimsy logic... would we want that legal system?

Take a look at this.

What if John M's surgery were fake?
Why would that occur?
What could this prevent potentially?

Not only is the poster trying to get us to believe that McCain's surgery was fake, without evidence (chances are there is none), he goes on and uses that false assumption as a foundation for his next few questions. Then the rest of the posts are riddled with the same type of tactic.

Thank God our legal system is not like this, and this is just a forum.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Hopefully Christmas will come early this year.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Tony Podesta
Huma Abedin
Hillary
Pelosi
McCain
as all were mentioned by Q

And probably others found on Awan's computer or elsewhere.

Think about it NSA has all this info

Q asked " how many agencies had directors replaced...all but one.

Answer was only NSA was not replaced run by Mike Rogers.

Mike Rogers met with Trump after his election and didn't let Obama or anyone know.

Other ex NSA folks began calling for Rogers replacement

So basically just a list of people Trump supporters hate? Lmao. Total pipe dream. I don't know about this Q person but I predicted Manafort would go down from the jump. The Friday the indictments' existence was made known, I predicted not only Manafort but Gates.

Was it because I have some inside source? Some super secret access? No. It's because the writing has been on the wall but a lot of people have been in such total denial about everything that they have been ignoring it.

The 3-4 people who look most likely to be indicted next are all folks who are known to have lobbied for foreign governments without filing as foreign agents. Directly related to the Manafort indictment are the principals of the Podesta Group and Mercury. So Tony Podesta, Vin Weber, possibly Ed Kutler.

Flynn has been on the radar since it was revealed that he had been lobbying for Turkey and getting paid for it through a sketchy Erdogan-linked businessman, without having registered as a foreign agent.

Beyond that I would start looking at maybe Paul Behrends and Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, who is clearly a Kremlin shill just based on what's known of his activities. In Manafort's FARA filing, I believe Rohrabacher is the only politician he admitted to having had a meeting with (dinner with I believe it was Vin Weber) in relation to ECFMU.

Rinat Akhmetshin seems like a possibility and *maybe* Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS if it turns out that he was in fact doing lobbying under the direction of Veselnitskaya as neither Akmetshin nor Simpson registered as foreign agents and it's already known that Veselnitskaya was meeting with members of Congress and the rumor is Behrends was making the introductions IIRC.

EDIT to add:

I'd also look into people who may have knowingly assisted Manafort/Gates in laundering their illegal payments.
edit on 2017-11-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Looks more like Obama's top war criminal henchmen to me, as we both know they all are.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Thank God our legal system is not like this, and this is just a forum.

The level of thinking that you mention is actually carried out by the Police. It is called investigation.

A really good investigator has a great imagination to use to pose the initial questions.

These processors are usually finalized one way or the other prior to indictments.

P

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The lawyers for Perkins Coie might be on that list if they assisted in the money laundering by acting as a middleman for the dossier.

Forgot about DWS. I also forgot about the Awan family. The wife ended up coming back to the US for questioning under some sort of deal.

DWS found covering up secret Awan server with California AG Xavier Becerra.

edit on 6-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I agree with your list except I think it's to early for someone like rohrbacher.

I imagine it will go on levels.

So you got manafort and gates, they worked through mercury and the podesta group.

People working at those firms would be my guess.

After this, you may see politicians they dealt with, but I feel it's to soon for that.

Flynn on the other hand is not really connected to the manafort indictment and has his own independent problems, and he could be next too.

I think hillary, huma, etc are very unlikely to be indicted next, and probably not at all (not that I don't think they are shady, but no one big ever goes down)

But kudos to you being right on the first indictments, and I feel you will be pretty accurate here.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Tell us then why did Tony Podesta step away from Podesta Group?
He also said "need to fight this on my own" this being Mueller investigation.

?????

edit on 6-11-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well its just like when that first Veritas tape hit last year, the Paid Riot Squads piece, and the two top henchmen were both canned like that night.

That proved the tapes were forgeries and there was nothing was to see there.

Which by the way when the hell are they going to get to that whole investigation set?

edit on 6-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If this case has a lot of moving parts (and this one does) the sealed indictments will be unsealed when all are in custody. Until then you want to keep the information close so it doesnt tip anyone involved off where they can flee or destroy incriminating information. IF they are all linked then we will wake up one morning to a headline close to "in early morning raids across several states the FBI / US Marshals / what have started taking people into custody".

The other thing to consider is the sealed indictments have nothing to do with Mueller and his investigation. The DC federal court also handles any and all issues involving government agencies.

Not to throw cold water on this as I hope we see justice for anyone who breaks the law and publics trust. Just being realistic.
edit on 6-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Tell us then why did Tony Podesta step away from Podesta Group?
He also said "need to fight this on my own" this being Mueller investigation.

?????

From Podesta's point of view - To prevent the company from being dragged into a situation where it was just Podesta / Podesta's actions that caused the problem. Resigning from a company wont automatically protect the company from an investigation or criminal complaint from being filed / property seized.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The other thing to consider is the sealed indictments have nothing to do with Mueller and his investigation. The DC federal court also handles any and all issues involving government agencies.
Is it have nothing to do with or may not have ? Oh I just thought of a hopeful name but it would be a big raid ........." Fethullah Gülen "

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That is the likely scenario. Read a report that Podesta Group was
abandoning the name, which would loosen up record keeping.

This is behind a paywall, frustratingly enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join