It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 4th Antifa protest live stream(s)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Grambler

1. Not my "Antifa Friends" this is RefuseFascism

2. so-called "America" Antifa are nothing more than glorified activists and are getting to be a liberal hijacked joke

There are actual antifa groups in the US. You are using the no true scotsman logical fallacy. Also, some that have shown up identity as antifa.

Can you define for us what *real* antifa is?

Don't get me wrong, I am pretty left myself, i.e. more left than Democrat.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

2. so-called "America" Antifa are nothing more than glorified activists and are getting to be a liberal hijacked joke

^^ This guy gets it.

Real antifa-types wouldn't organize something like this, let alone use the regular internet to do it. SMH.

But faux outrage is the new chic thing, time and time again I've been show that the far-right will believe just about anything if it causes them distress.

*shrug*

But yeah, the guy above knows far more than most posting here.

Do they?

And what is this secret knowledge ya'll are referring to?

How and what would real antifa(™) organize? So #realantifa doesn't use the internet?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

^^ This guy gets it.

Real antifa-types wouldn't organize something like this, let alone use the regular internet to do it. SMH.

But faux outrage is the new chic thing, time and time again I've been show that the far-right will believe just about anything if it causes them distress.

*shrug*

Do they?

How and what would real antifa(™) organize? So #realantifa doesn't use the internet?

I think he's just highlighting the difference between American Antifa and European Antifa

In Europe Antifa are far more violent.

Lighting police vans on fire with the officers still inside violent.

America has actually gotten quite lucky when it comes to Antifa-style groups really.
edit on -050004pm11kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

not all of them, but, yes, the majority are anarcho-communists

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

^^ This guy gets it.

*shrug*

Do they?

I think he's just highlighting the difference between American Antifa and European Antifa

In Europe Antifa are far more violent.

Lighting police vans on fire with the officers still inside violent.

America has actually gotten quite lucky when it comes to Antifa-style groups really.

Now days, yes, but in the 60's and 70's we had our own domestic left terror groups, such as the Weather Underground.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: pirhanna

a reply to: DBCowboy

those are not anarchists

Nope, antifa are communists, various quasi-commie groups and militant sjws.

Actually, they identity as anarcho-communists, which means that they believe in the ultimate communist ideal that the state will dissolve away.

They seem to have missed the part of Marxism that calls for egalitarianism if their cries against the white man are anything to go by.

Yeah, well, I think that may be what conservatives attempt to characterize as "cultural marxism," of instead of dividing people into economic classes the classes are racial, gender identity classes. A 20th century development.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There are actual antifa groups in the US. You are using the no true scotsman logical fallacy. Also, some that have shown up identity as antifa.

Can you define for us what *real* antifa is?

Don't get me wrong, I am pretty left myself, i.e. more left than Democrat.

I don't want to get into a word war with you. I will state my personal opinion about who the "real" Antifa are; they are the ones who highjack peaceful protests when it gets dark. They come out with their masks donned , smoke bombs, milk to ease the effects of tear gas. They roll trash cans at LE, break store windows, spray paint their sh@t on buildings, set fires. That is just my observation from watching them for a long time.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Or real Antifa are the ones fighting against ISIS in the Middle East?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
This one is funny too. the lady is cool.

Sounds like their chanting "Dry Nuts" right now.

Looks like they bussed in some nursing homes.

Now I have that stupid chant stuck in my head!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

No...
I doubt anyone involved in actual combat calls themself antifa. When bullets are flying over your head the last thing on someone's mind is gender equality, racism, or fascism.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Antifa on the run! Protest a fail!!!! roflmao

Stick to playing your gender neutral video games on twitch tv wimps!!! GAME OVER! roflmao

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

No...
I doubt anyone involved in actual combat calls themself antifa. When bullets are flying over your head the last thing on someone's mind is gender equality, racism, or fascism.

LOL. You've got to be kidding me.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Or political affiliation.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The "Right" uses tactics of using forced optics against (in this case) "Antifa", and people fall into their traps, they build this hyperbolic "Civil war propaganda" and when nothing happens they turn it around against them as being a "MAGA victory" for "Antifa" being scared

this wasn't planned by "Antifa" this was planned and organised by RefuseFascism

Remember Jade Helm? They are very easy to get in a frenzy.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

This looks like a regular protest, although I did see a few tools wrapped up in the communist flag.

Unsure how this is supposed to even affect the President, or even get much attention for that matter. They don't appear to be marching *for* anything, just expressing a blind hatred of the President. Oh well, as long as they keep it legal, good for them.

Wouldn't mind seeing a few of those cultish commie #s stumble in front of a moving bus, though.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Largely because the Citizen population of this nation owns more firearms than every nation's military combined. Somewhere to the tune of 400,000,000 total - that is more guns than people in the US, totally opposite of Europe.

The day anyone starts burning police vehicles with officers inside is the day American Citizens come to aid their police forces.
edit on 11/4/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well what the..... ? Fail. Just so it's not a total waste before you wander back to the basement, Jack in the Box Tacos are two for a buck...... might as well spend a fiver......remember you stashed it in your sock yesterday. maybe next time.....ok.
edit on 4-11-2017 by Plotus because: To the Sky......... Agggggghhhhhhhhhhh aggggghhhhhh

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

that's funny...................yesterday even.....HHAAAAA

edit on 4-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I bet the conservatives are disappointed.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Happy, actually.

Now I can drink beer with my Democrat neighbor again without worrying he has a hidden antifa sign to smack me with

Just kidding, but I am happy it blew over as many expected it would.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join