It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Xcathdra

This is such BS by Donna Brazile. She's a 30+ yr hard line liberal and knew all along what was going on. Like she is telling us something the entire country didn't already know.

She released this op-ed only to pump her book and nothing more.

She is complicit and should be investigated as well.

to be honest I think the backlash is occurring because there are people who still want a future in the Democratic party and cant do so if they are attached to Clinton. Clinton blaming the DNC and everyone else for her loss didnt help matters. Now that the Russia investigation has blown up in Democrats faces there is concern there might be indictments with their names on it and will do what they can to shift blame.

This is going to get a lot worse.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I think your right some democrats want Hillary to go away. Yet she keeps coming back like a bad zombie movie. She said she isnt going anywhere. I think this made some democrats decide to kill the zombie. Watch what else comes out it isnt over.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I think your right some democrats want Hillary to go away. Yet she keeps coming back like a bad zombie movie. She said she isnt going anywhere. I think this made some democrats decide to kill the zombie. Watch what else comes out it isnt over.

2 more sealed indictments were filed in DC today. On twitter however no fmsm is reporting on it yet.

Secondly -
Given the way the DNC operates does anyone else find it interesting she could write this book and make the statements she did without approval from someone in the DNC?

I'm not saying she couldn't do it on her own... just expressing a thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Annee

As your thinking reflects your thinking. Are you going to add to the thread with facts?

Bernie Sanders Backers March Against Hillary Clinton in Philadelphia

The Left will come around.

Read the OP and see it's not just my thinking.

I don't agree with anything you said.

So, don't tell me how I think or feel.
edit on 5-11-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The Clinton - DNC agreement courtesy of wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I am amazed NBC covered this. Turns out the "standard agreement" between the DNC and the campaigns was only standard to Sanders. The Clinton-DNC agreement had a side deal that was never disclosed to the Sanders side.

Bernie Sanders Camp: The Fix Was in Against Us

WASHINGTON — Bernie Sanders campaign says they now have proof.

With last year's primary still roiling the Democratic party more than a year later, two former Bernie Sanders campaign officials are charging the Democratic National Committee offered their campaign a less favorable fundraising deal than Hillary Clinton’s team received.

The issue of whether the party was playing favorites in 2016 has been thrust to the fore this week after former DNC interim chair Donna Brazile released an excerpt of a forthcoming book that alleges the party, under her predecessor, essentially let itself be taken over by the Clinton campaign ahead of the 2016 presidential primaries through such an agreement.

click link for full article..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I would ask you to do the same for me. My point still stands. Hillary and her corrupt ways drove people to Trump by her sabotaging Sanders. Ensuring a Tump win, so blame Hillary for "What Happened". Read the 2 posts above mine for proof.
edit on 5-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Still going?

Any evidence of election tampering or voter fraud yet?

No?

Democrats voted; Sanders lost, Hillary won.

/shrug

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Oh well, I've learned from the Christians that all that high moral, being like Jesus, don't matter when it comes to winning. I would like to thank the trumpets for the tax increase and they didn't remove the mandatory obamacare penalty. I thought that was the whole point of anyone but a
democrat. Vote all women!

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The only thing this garbage achieves is handing more elections to the Republican Party which is being abandoned by rational conservatives and moderates in droves.

Enjoy your Alt-Right Amerika.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I believe you're reacting out of emotion which will only serve short-term issues and honestly even that won't necessarily pan out. A woman can be equally as vile as Donald Trump; as a woman I'm quite certain that you're brutally aware of this fact.

A gender is not the salvation here, critical thinking is.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Ive been watching politics and voting since 1972. I started out a Mississippi republican.

This time, democrats can't save the republic alone. Foreign nations have stolen the minds and hearts of Americans. So much could be done for Americans with the money we leave behind on foreign lands through never ending wars.

The whole world gets a piece of american working men and women. I have been impressed with the Dem and rep women in both houses.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
The whole world gets a piece of american working men and women. I have been impressed with the Dem and rep women in both houses.

So have I, but equally with men too, which is why I say what I say. I see a short list on the political spectrum that deserve praise, Corker, Blake, McCain, Collins, Feinstein, Markowitz to name a few prominent.

Hillary though, she was actually the problem, not because she is a bad (or good for that matter) woman, but because she was a horrific candidate. She couldn't bring anything to the table that everyone hasn't already heard ad nauseum which is precisely what people did not want to hear anymore....this is what gave rise to Donald Trump. People voted for Hillary simply because she was not Donald Trump and wanted to avoid exactly what we see happening here today. THAT though, was simply not enough and being a woman did not do the trick....she needed to be a woman that was different (she could have had all the baggage in the world much in the same way Donald does) and was able to speak down to the crowd, not up to the ivory towers.
edit on 5-11-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I live in Idaho, the Christendom capital. My FB christian friends filled my news feed with these horrible memes and posts all zeroed in on Hillary. Nothing about the issues, except how she would start Ww3.
If Christians won't take the high ground, I'm not either. Screw the issues. We're headed for major world war anyway. Think I'll go give my grandchildren a hug while we are still here.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

If Christians won't take the high ground, I'm not either. Screw the issues. We're headed for major world war anyway. Think I'll go give my grandchildren a hug while we are still here.

You're clearly free to use your vote any way you choose, I said nothing of moral highground, but simply that critical thinking should rule the day. If you feel it's best to throw your arms up in the air and acquiesce to emotional mindplay, that's on you....just don't voice your concern when that mentality turns on you because you will have no recourse.

With respect to WW3, we're far less on the precipice of destruction than you're imagining in your mind, try not to let (of all things) let that influence your day to day real-world important decisions.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It was pretty clear to most people, including Trump, that that cards where stacked in Hillary's favor by the MSM and the DNC, all Brazile's self serving revelations do is to confirm that the DNC's "preference" for Hillary was an AGREED upon contract with the DNC to PURPOSELY try to deceive Democratic voters into believing the primaries were fair and impartial. Is it any wonder why us Sander's supporters Refused to vote for her ?!

I don't care if some unethical lawyers and judges decided this was "legal"...it was DIS-HONEST, period ! Do we really think all the grassroots contributions to Sander's campaign would have been given had we known that Hillary had any claim to those funds, HELL NO ! I'm not a Trump supporter, but I give credit to the RNC for allowing the voters to pick the Republican candidate, even with all the dirty tricks they pulled too.

Why was the DNC "bankrupt" to begin with ? That's a BIG question in my mind, Obama was supposedly a phenomenal fund raiser, ugggg...it seems all these worthless people do is raise money, for WHAT......so wasteful and self indulgent it makes me sick.....that's why I Love Bernie Sanders, he's a decent human being and I Thank God that he doesn't just say F-this and retire to his modest lake house he certainly has earned and deserves !

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
It was pretty clear to most people, including Trump, that that cards where stacked in Hillary's favor by the MSM and the DNC, all Brazile's self serving revelations do is to confirm that the DNC's "preference" for Hillary was an AGREED upon contract with the DNC to PURPOSELY try to deceive Democratic voters into believing the primaries were fair and impartial. Is it any wonder why us Sander's supporters Refused to vote for her ?!

This is Braziles' actual position:

Donna Brazile, the former interim chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), on Sunday said she found no evidence “whatsoever” that the 2016 primary process was “rigged.”
“I found no evidence, none whatsoever,” Brazile said on ABC News’ “This Week.”

edit on 5-11-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Seriously ? so having a side deal with the "bankrupt" DNC to basically control the funds and agenda of the DNC, up to and including giving Hillary the questions to the debate was not "rigged" ? You've mentioned "common sense", deductive reasoning, in several of your posts....so I am truly at a loss on your whole point here ? Do you believe after everything she has said and done so far we can believe anything she says now once she's "backtracking" from her responsibility in this whole sham !

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

No exactly the opposite. DB is a POS, I was merely posting it for reference.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Remember now ... Donna Brazile KNOWS THE TRUTH!

Following Donna Brazile's claim that Hillary Clinton's campaign bankrolled the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential election, the former interim chair of the DNC says she found "no evidence" the Democratic primary was rigged.

"I found no evidence, none whatsoever," she told ABC's "This Week."

CNN

/thread

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join