It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Wow. That was just rude. Have a cookie and a nice hot cup of tea or something. Why not give us your take on what happened instead?

edit on 4-11-2017 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Im not going to lie this pisses me off. I sent Bernie money assuming it was a fair fight. But even worse i now find out 2000.00 i sent tomy state party went to Hillary Clintons campaign. So Hillary stole 4000.00 from me under false pretences. This lying crooked b____ stole money from her own party. I think i may have the wife start a class action suing her to return our money.

And if any democrat thinks what she did was right all i can say is the oldest political party in the world has died. It doesn't know it yet, it isn't acting like it yet, but it is dead. I promise you the democratic party will never get anotherdime from me. Over the years they received about 50000.00 from me then lie to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 11/4/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is my take on the state of the Democratic Party. People of color are tired of sitting in the back rows, so to speak. Hauling people to the polls for years in church buses, with nothing in return. Universal healthcare would have improved lives, but Obama chickened out.

I'm going to vote like a republican, screw the issues. I'm voting all women democrats, women of color first.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I threw up in my mouth reading the first line from Donna Brazile....
"Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music."
Are you Fn kidding me your gonna play the innocent Born Again Christian card and claim you didnt know anything??? As # collapses its every man or woman for themselves. Smfh...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I'm going to vote like a republican, screw the issues. I'm voting all women democrats, women of color first.

You do realize that is exactly what democrats do and why they are losing.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jersey Devil
"Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music."
Are you Fn kidding me your gonna play the innocent Born Again Christian card and claim you didnt know anything??? As # collapses its every man or woman for themselves. Smfh...

To me, that's a clear sign she wishes to switch up affiliation, and test the waters of the bible belt. It sounds like a strategic statement if you ask me.

She's always been a whack job and not too long ago the same people citing her now as proof positive were months ago calling her a nut...

I'm just glad that I always considered her a nut

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

This is my take on the state of the Democratic Party. People of color are tired of sitting in the back rows, so to speak. Hauling people to the polls for years in church buses, with nothing in return. Universal healthcare would have improved lives, but Obama chickened out.

Obama "chickened out" on universal health care?......have you read about the fights just to get the ACA through a democratically controlled congress?....have you read about the republicans sabotage tactics throughout the process?.....the republicans controlled congress for 6 of the 8 years Obama was in office, I'm surprised he got ANY legislation through those 6 years, and the first 2 years he was hauling America's ass out of the worst recession since 1929.
and let's not forget that Obama being the 1st black POTUS brought the racists out from under their rocks, even the ones in the democratic party. he was under a microscope the entire 8 years, and 6 of those years by those waiting for one misstep to impeach him.....

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

The snark, name-calling in various forms---such as calling members LIAR---and rudeness stops now!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That interview had me rolling on the floor.

Never ceases to amaze me how some people just don't see how ridiculous they seem and how they ensure no one will ever trust them again.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm voting all women democrats, women of color first.

That's just as bad though, as what you've been fighting against for months now... people voting for an imbecile like our current President JUST because he was different than the alleged "establishment"... there is no merit in voting for a woman or a woman of color JUST BECAUSE she is a woman or a woman of color....ALL politicians should be voted on their merit or merit based track record.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes he did even at the time i thought it was a mistake not to set up universal healthcare. They put ACA through without a single republican vote. Why didnt they set it up like canada and give everyone healthcare? Instead we got this half and half thing to keep insurance companies making money.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You're just sore that Bernie would have gotten more votes than Hillary. I was set to vote for Bernie until Hillary stole the DNC nomination.

Hillary being given that preferential treatment lost the DNC the election. People could sniff out the corruption that was behind Hillary.

Trump was, in essence, a protest vote against Hillary and her corrupt network.
edit on 4-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You're just sore that Bernie would have gotten more votes than Hillary. I was set to vote for Bernie until Hillary stole the DNC nomination.

Hillary being given that preferential treatment lost the DNC the election. People could sniff out the corruption that was behind Hillary.

Trump was, in essence, a protest vote against Hillary and her corrupt network.

Your thinking reflects your thinking.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Former Democratic National Committee head Donna Brazile writes in a new book that she seriously contemplated replacing Hillary Clinton as the party's 2016 presidential nominee with then-Vice President Biden in the aftermath of Clinton's fainting spell, in part because Clinton's campaign was "anemic" and had taken on "the odor of failure."

Ha ha. A rotten egg!
edit on 11/4/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jersey Devil

Well she did it on live tv when interviewed by Megan Kelly (Fox News) about the email issue. D.B. used the I am a persecuted Christian defense then and blamed Russia for her sending debate questions to Clinton.
edit on 4-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

As your thinking reflects your thinking. Are you going to add to the thread with facts?

Bernie Sanders Backers March Against Hillary Clinton in Philadelphia

The Left will come around.

Read the OP and see it's not just my thinking.
edit on 4-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I thought Wikileaks showed Brazille leaked the questions to Hillary?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I thought Wikileaks showed Brazille leaked the questions to Hillary?

They did and subsequently, after the election was over, D.B. finally admitted she did in fact send the debate questions to Clinton. At the time of her interview, before the election, she claimed the persecuted Christian defense and blamed Russia for those emails.

starts around the 5 minute mark.

edit on 4-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This is such BS by Donna Brazile. She's a 30+ yr hard line liberal and knew all along what was going on. Like she is telling us something the entire country didn't already know.

She released this op-ed only to pump her book and nothing more.

She is complicit and should be investigated as well.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join