It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bad news

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
After much deliberation as where to place this notice I decided Members was a good match as quite a number of the membership would like to know. And the ATS Live forums are gone so here goes.

Regular listeners to the After Midnight Show will recognize Sable the little diva as a semi- regular guess when she could be so bothered to dignify a request for an appearance.

After 17 years and more brushes with death than my own self, she went on her own terms early this morning.

Pre show mic check...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Aww! RIP little feline friend! Sorry for your loss.
edit on 2-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So sorry for her passing! She is a beautiful girl! Thanks for the picture.❤️

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Bummer, sorry. We had to put our 17 year old puppy dog down on Friday. So very sad. We also lost our 70 year old parrot this year, woke up one day and he was hanging upside down in his cage.

Anyway, I understand there is no replacement for our furry kids. Sorry for your loss.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Sorry about your loss.

I used to only be a dog lover, until about 8 years ago when I moved for work and my wife and kids stayed behind to finish the school year, finalize the house sale, etc. They got 2 cats during those few months. Once we were all together, the cats quickly grew on me. They definitely have unique personalities compared to dogs and I can't really imagine the house the same without them.

I'm sure I'll be balling like a baby when one of them goes.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Very sorry for your loss.
She looks so much like my little Cleo.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm heartily sorry for your loss. May I suggest you honour your departed friends memory by going to a rescue shelter and finding a new companion as soon as you feel it is right to do so.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So sorry. I know how that feels and it's just incredibly hard.

You have my sympathies.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

My condolences.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
My condolences! Black cats are the best.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
damn sorry

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
My Babies will be there to meet Her, She's in good hands. You will always remember the sparkle she added to your life. Sable will be fine and waiting when you arrive.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

As a cat owner myself you have my sympathies.

Seventeen years is a good innings for a cat so it's time was up, but methinks we should celebrate a long and prosperous life rather than mourn. One of My adopted cats is getting old and when it departs I'll look back and laugh as I think of the times it didn't know how a screen door worked or got freaked out by a vacuum cleaner.

The human brain is a brilliant machine, you can recall fondly of the times you spent together, and if you pulled out a Ouija board and contacted your cat i'm sure it would say 'sorry I threw up on the lounge.'

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So sorry for your loss.

Our fur babies give us a lot of love.

Sometimes their better companions than our two legged ones.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Darn cats. They should live longer than humans so we do not have to feel bad when they die.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oh Ahab, I am so sorry. I remember Sable quite fondly. (Hugs) to you from my furry boy Rosco and I.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
sorry for your loss

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Awwww. I'm sorry you lost your little meowsy friend.
(hug) At least she was immortalized in the hallowed halls of ATS for all to remember.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

What we will never know for sure if anyone outside the studio could hear her “prompting me” on how to pronounce names on that one shoutout. I know Jack was in tears laughing about it.

<<   2 >>

join