It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bad news

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Cats ... there's no living with 'em, but then they're gone and you realize there's a great big hole in your heart where they used to be. You can't live without 'em either.

So sorry to hear you lost such a big piece of yours. You have my sincere sympathies.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I think she stayed as long as she was able, to stay with you. 17 is a very ripe aulde age for a cat. I also know how it feels. Don't be surprised or alarmed if you feel Sable scratch at your side of the bed as she used to before she jumped up on the bed.

I have felt or heard the resonance of several felines long after they died. It's a good thing. It's an affirmation of sorts.

Nobody will call you crazy if you keep the food bowl full for a while.

Much peace mon

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Peaceful new journey to lovely Sable. She will be waiting for you.

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Everything that loves and is loved has an essence that endures. You will see your friend again in some way.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
so so sorry... i understand how it feels... RIP

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
After much deliberation as where to place this notice I decided Members was a good match as quite a number of the membership would like to know. And the ATS Live forums are gone so here goes.

Regular listeners to the After Midnight Show will recognize Sable the little diva as a semi- regular guess when she could be so bothered to dignify a request for an appearance.

After 17 years and more brushes with death than my own self, she went on her own terms early this morning.

Pre show mic check...

Ahab I am very sorry for your loss!

I know how much felines can be part of the family, have two of them myself. One is a 17lb ginger tabby, and the other a petite tuxedo cat. They are 4 and 5 respectively.

Sable sounds like a real sweet cat, and if there is anything I can do to help (as one cat lover to another) please let me know

Best wishes for you and prayers for Sable. Here's to a long and happy life

JB

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

My condolences on your loss. Off topic...Do you still use CRT Monitors? Do you still have Windows 95?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

OH..they love us unconditionally! I have cats and dogs one is a black cat!!!! so sorry for your loss

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Nice catch. Actually those are some old all in one macs that predated the iMacs. One was upgraded to a G3 processor and for grins and giggles I added a P2 233 on a riser card running Win 2000. Hardest part was getting a driver for an external CD burner as a SCSI device. It was appropriately called the Frankenmac.

It used to be a hobby to push old tech to the modern limits. Had an old Newton MessagePad 2000 that hosted a small txt only website until about five years ago. But like all hobbies sometimes you just outgrow them.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

wow 17 years! What great life you must have given her in all those years, sorry for your loss

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBadExample
Everything that loves and is loved has an essence that endures. You will see your friend again in some way.

Oh wow. I had that thought in a "moment of clarity" once! It was very strong and clear. I believe it too.

Sable was loved and loved. She'll be around.

So sorry Ahabstar.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear this. Wishing you much peace, my friend.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
After much deliberation as where to place this notice I decided Members was a good match as quite a number of the membership would like to know. And the ATS Live forums are gone so here goes.

Regular listeners to the After Midnight Show will recognize Sable the little diva as a semi- regular guess when she could be so bothered to dignify a request for an appearance.

After 17 years and more brushes with death than my own self, she went on her own terms early this morning.

Pre show mic check...

Sorry for your loss. I like most animal people get very attached to our "furry kids" 17 years is a long time. I just had to put one in the ground that I had for 18 years. she went on her own terms. She was lucky, also seemingly lucky to have a human that cared for her as you did. I believe any living thing that has the ability to love another (other than itself) has a soul. I hope hers is at peace.

She looks like my little Sassy Cat (..umm..I have a few of them).
edit on 11/3/2017 by DrumJunkie because: umm...why do you ask...??

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I’m so sorry for your loss

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
My condolences.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join