It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC: White men shouldn't apply for tech jobs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Democrat Party keeps sliding farther and farther Left...

White men need not apply.

That’s the message out of the Democratic National Committee’s hiring team, currently on the hunt to filll multiple vacancies in their tech department.

The political organization, which routinely makes grand statements about inclusion, recently sent an email to its employees looking to recruit people for eight open spots including IT Systems Administrator, Product Manager and Chief Security Officer.

But it is not only "white men" who are encouraged to not apply...it is anybody who still identifies with the gender they were born with!

DNC’s Data Service Manager Madeleine Leader purportedly wrote in an email that the desire for diversity excludes “cisgender straight white males.”

Leader adds, “I personally would prefer that you not forward to cisgender straight white males, as they are already in the majority.” Cisgender is a term for people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned to at birth.

I am trying to wrap my mind around the combination term "cisgender straight males". So if you are a male at birth, who still identifies as a male, and is sexually oriented toward females...don't apply. But if you now identify as a female, do you have to be attracted to other "females", or is it okay to prefer males (as a "now identified as" female)?

The entire thing is absurd. Here's a crazy idea...how about hiring the most qualified candidates for each position, without regard for their skin tone, gender identification or sexual orientation?

If the Dems keep on this path, it will be a wonder that they get any votes from anybody in the future - because the vast majority of people in the U.S. will get tripped up on one of their identity-politic guideposts.

Need not apply if a:

Hispanic straight woman
Black gay man who still identifies as a male
White female who identifies as a male (making her now a "white male")

Dems have officially gone full retard
edit on 1-11-2017 by mobiusmale because: typo

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
its like DNC is purposely making people vote repub.....

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
its like DNC is purposely making people vote repub.....

Exactly! I love how the DNC operates.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Reason #465,098,156 that proves that Liberalism is a mental illness.
They won't be happy until we are nothing but #ing blobs on the floor that you cannot identify.
edit on 1-11-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Looking forward to seeing the DNC in court for their discriminatory hiring practices.

+17 more 
link   

Why would I as a German-American male be a Democrat?

I would be slitting my own throat.

+12 more 
link   

Maybe they'll hire a few more winners like the Awan brothers.
edit on 1-11-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The email in question was not authorized by the DNC nor was it authorized by senior leadership,"

From the Fox news website you linked.

also from the link...

DNC’s Data Service Manager Madeleine Leader purportedly wrote in an email

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This is why there are so many issues.

Government, anyone for that matter who hires strictly under the guise of PC isn't hiring the best or most qualified, necessarily, they are hiring who "looks" good.

It is superficial and dare I say, racist.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They went full retard long time ago with this stuff and are constantly doubling down.

Can NFL teams go to the draft and say, no straight colored players we have too many already? It's the exact same thing they are saying here.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They went full retard long time ago with this stuff and are constantly doubling down.

Can NFL teams go to the draft and say, no straight colored players we have too many already? It's the exact same thing they are saying here.

You know? If the NFL went full on PC with actual drafting quotas, that might be entertaining to watch, especially if they went co-ed.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

The email in question was not authorized by the DNC nor was it authorized by senior leadership,"

From the Fox news website you linked.

also from the link...

DNC’s Data Service Manager Madeleine Leader purportedly wrote in an email

It is also says that Racist Madeleine had no comment when asked to comment. She isn't denying the email was written. As of now, it appears to be proven that people in positions of power in the DNC are racist. This woman should be immediately fired.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Too bad Seth Rich didn't get the memo.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Too bad Seth Rich didn't get the memo.

When the DNC says firing squad ... they mean it.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Not real sure why any straight white male would want to work for a group so opposed to his best interests in the first place? Talk about self defeating employment...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Listen fellow white people,

Anti white racism doesn’t exist. White people are never silenced so shut up.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Undeniable PROOF: The Democrat Party is RACIST!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thehoyimknow
White people are never silenced so shut up.

The irony!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
They just keep doing things that will divide the sides further and further apart. Gee, I wonder why that is? Hmmm, it couldn't possibly be because that's their agenda, they actually BELIEVE these things! Yeah, that's it, since they actually believe these things then so does every other person who leans left! Flawless logic and it isn't helping in their agenda at all! We should keep giving them the faux outrage they're definitely NOT looking for.
edit on 11/1/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
They just keep doing things that will divide the sides further and further apart. Gee, I wonder why that is? Hmmm, it couldn't possibly be because that's their agenda, they actually BELIEVE these things! Yeah, that's it, since they actually believe these things then so does every other person who leans left! Flawless logic and it isn't helping in their agenda at all! We should keep giving them the faux outrage they're definitely NOT looking for.

By "they" you mean the people who came up with this brilliant idea or the ones who reported it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join