It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly The Obama Admin was Influenced by Russia Mind-Control Warfare.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
From the amount of money Obama had before then after,no need to see what was behind it all"money" he was paid off well,if this isn't treason I don't know what is,yet liberals praise the thief

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did you read that page?

Petty treason no longer exists.

Historical terms, you really have no knowledge on this subject, and even your attempts at wikipedia do not work.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm somewhat relieved that you don't think President Obama willingly betrayed the country. Your opinions carry a lot of clout here in the forum.

But now I'm concerned that Russians are more powerful than the U.S., on a more sophisticated level than bombs and missiles.

No good choices it seems.. sigh.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

Did you read that page?

Historical terms, you really have no knowledge on this subject, and even your attempts at wikipedia do not work.

I'll accept that. Thanks for the education/history lesson!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Not trying to be an ass here, but really, man, please read something fully.

I know people love buzz words now, but they do not work if it's incorrect from the start.

Only posting on this thread because I read the word treason, and none of this would even come close to treason, not even a tiny little smidge.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I know this theory is a stretch, but at least it gets the Obama Administration "off the hook" as being labeled "traitors" to America, and its citizens.

-CareWeMust

Because getting Obama and Hilary "off the hook" for being "traitors" is now what you're hard at work figuring out how to do??? Really???

Kind of a change from your normal agenda isn't it??

One might even think this is like a lame sort of slanderous attack on Obama and Hilary dressed up to look like you're trying to help. Probably just my crazy conspiracy mind working overtime, huh???

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well, Hillary said tonight that something called "Buzz Feed" affected her memory. She couldn't recall anything about the Trump Dossier until March of this year.

I could see the entire Obama clan blaming a mysterious entity for their behavior, after facts of the scandals start being revealed by investigators.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I know people love buzz words now, but they do not work if it's incorrect from the start.

Only posting on this thread because I read the word treason, and none of this would even come close to treason, not even a tiny little smidge.

Aid to the enemy is more than a smidge, it's worded in the Constitution.

adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort

US uranium Yellow cake was given control to Russia, then unknown quantities of it went missing as reported, and a lot of Russian money ended up going to those who gave that control to Russians.

How can you pretend to preach about treason when you ignore the very definition in the Constitution, and expect to not get called out on it?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
US uranium Yellow cake was given control to Russia, then unknown quantities of it went missing as reported, and a lot of Russian money ended up going to those who gave that control to Russians.

How can you pretend to preach about treason when you ignore the very definition in the Constitution, and expect to not get called out on it?

ENEMY.

Russia is not an enemy and we are not at war with Russia.

Called out, what? Another one that doesn't understand his own laws and constitution.
edit on 26-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

Obama Admin was Influenced by Russia Mind-Control

that's adorable , you think Russia our #1 enemy

well who else gots the Mind-Control?

Yep only the Russians could have, the U. S would never do such a thing...

Since there was a "deep state" running the country when Obama took over from Bush, it could have been involved.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

How about they were both America hating criminals who thought they were so powerful they could get away with it?

If you are going to let them off with Russian voodoo mind control, you may as well throw in a few space aliens and why not a bigfoot or two?

I did say that the "mind control" theory was a REMOTE possibility. The Obama's stated that they were not proud of this country, but do you think Hillary felt the same way?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
From the amount of money Obama had before then after,no need to see what was behind it all"money" he was paid off well,if this isn't treason I don't know what is,yet liberals praise the thief

The 3 Congressional investigations, and the (likely) Special Counsel investigation, might prove you right, OldTimer2.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

ENEMY.

Russia, Russia, Russia, the Left has been preaching Trump was colluding with the enemy but when Obama and Hillary do then Russia is not an enemy.

See the Left cannot have it both ways, either Trump was allowed to collude all he wanted with Russia and the investigations into it are pointless because it is impossible to commit treason with a friend, or Hillary and Obama are guilty of treason.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Did you read that page?

OK..I'll let you define what terminology should be applied to the scandal, since you feel that terminology is so important, MuonToGluon.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

You can be an "ass" if you want to. This is ATS, where personalities give the forum its unique character.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

How about they were both America hating criminals who thought they were so powerful they could get away with it?

If you are going to let them off with Russian voodoo mind control, you may as well throw in a few space aliens and why not a bigfoot or two?

I did say that the "mind control" theory was a REMOTE possibility. The Obama's stated that they were not proud of this country, but do you think Hillary felt the same way?

She did coin the word "Deplorables" to describe the inhabitants, so any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that she in fact does hate America.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I know this theory is a stretch, but at least it gets the Obama Administration "off the hook" as being labeled "traitors" to America, and its citizens.

-CareWeMust

Because getting Obama and Hilary "off the hook" for being "traitors" is now what you're hard at work figuring out how to do??? Really???

Kind of a change from your normal agenda isn't it??

Unlike the liberal MSM and many Democrats, just putting COUNTRY above POLITICS, mOjOm. This Uranium One scandal is a big deal, even in these early days of the investigation.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Russia, Russia, Russia, the Left has been preaching Trump was colluding with the enemy but when Obama and Hillary do then Russia is not an enemy.

See the Left cannot have it both ways, either Trump was allowed to collude all he wanted with Russia and the investigations into it are pointless because it is impossible to commit treason with a friend, or Hillary and Obama are guilty of treason.

I'm not on any side of any line or any direction.

I'm Australian who does not care about Democratic, Liberals, whatever side left or right.

Do yourself a favour and stop thinking anyone who doesn't agree with you on anything is ON THAT SIDE.

FFS, I'm not on anything but my own feet.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

ENEMY.

Then why were Democrats and many Republicans, against Donald Trump wanting to have a close working relationship with Russia?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

So it's just the left flip flopping on the Russia is an Enemy idea??

Because ever since Russia came up the Right has been telling us Russia is our friend and we should join with Putin.

Now, Russia IS actually the enemy. Ah yes, clearly it seems there are many folks on both sides who like to change their opinions when it suits them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join