It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She's capable of it, but we all know it's really OK because she doesn't actually *intend* to do any of it. Comey investigated and figured all that out for us.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: burntheships

There would be nothing illegal if this is true. Campaigns do opposition research,remember this is why Trump campaign meet with Russians.

This is also very true, but recall that it becomes illegal when the other guys do it and you think it gives you leverage to overturn an election.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
So...what you're saying is, the dossier is real?

That's pretty groundbreaking.

Real as in actually exists or real as in full of stuff that cannot be verified?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: RazorV66

You think Hillary Clinton, Criminal Mastermind, paid 10 million dollars for fake information?

I'm sure you have evidence of a) the complete contents of the dossier and b) that the information has been proven fake?

Or did you just want to vent that you don't like Democrats and leftists for yet another time?

#1. Yes, I do believe that she did.
#2. If it's true, what's taking Mueller so long to get Trump?
#3. It's not personal, but I do not apologize for it.....you guys don't apologize for hating everyone.

#1. Nothing about Clinton (or the DNC for that matter) would suggest they are that stupid.

#2. I don't understand that Mueller's investigation is about Trump, but about his Campaign officers and perhaps ties through them to the Trump Organization.

#3. I don't think you'll find a single liberal/progressive/left moderate/left libertarian or Democrat here that "hates" everyone. That's just political rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you defend Hillary and The DNC by agreeing they lied?

Even Maggie Haberman from the NYT is calling
Clinton and the DNC out over this.

This is a serious matter, these people have sabotaged our
country and our election process through criminal activity.

They need to be held accountable.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

She's capable of it, but we all know it's really OK because she doesn't actually *intend* to do any of it. Comey investigated and figured all that out for us.

My god that's as bad a broken record as "you can keep your healthcare."

Get some new material.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Some people, and not just ATSers, some media and politicians and the like, to this day say this document, or at least large parts of it are legit.

We were laughed at and told that we would see, all of it would be proven true.

Its really unbelievable.

Honestly it was probably some kind of psy-op aimed at seeing how willing the anti-trump crowd is to grasp to such insanity.

It will be very interesting seeing how this information comes out, considering the source is WAPO, they must be trying to control the narrative, which would mean there is the possibility that there will be some explosive information coming out.

Those that are seeking to expose the dark aspects of the Clinton camp are doing so incrementally and quite brilliantly IMO, they understand the deep state tactics and are playing their cards exactly right.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

link   
Damn double post!

The past week has been a rich source of humor, watching the MSM narrative fall flat on its face is priceless.

I really do believe that everything that has been hitting the news in the past few weeks is nothing but damage control. The rumblings that are being discussed via 4chan by what appear to be uniquely informed insiders seems to be coming to fruition in a variety of ways.

If this is true, Assange has still not dropped the most incriminating information yet.

Exciting times!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

So you find out Hillary is behind the dossier and this is how you feel , if you knew what the word ethics meant then I doubt you would be on here constantly defending Hillary . Half the time I think you're kidding. Who could be so blind ?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So the only ones working with Russians in order to influence an election was the DNC and Clinton campaign. I love it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

So you find out Hillary is behind the dossier and this is how you feel , if you knew what the word ethics meant then I doubt you would be on here constantly defending Hillary . Half the time I think you're kidding. Who could be so blind ?

Blind? Apparently you.

I attempt to defend the truth, facts evidence and logic. It sounds like you are prone to trust your beliefs based in nothing more than your chosen media.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

There would be nothing illegal if this is true. Campaigns do opposition research,remember this is why Trump campaign meet with Russians.

Unless the information is false and the people who pushed it know it was false.

Funny enough on twitter -
The DNC is blaming the Clinton campaign and the Clinton campaign is blaming the DNC.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It's easy for anyone who disagrees with you to sound like a Trump supporter when the only thing political to be discussed centers on Trump. If I disagree, it must be that I support Trump. It couldn't be that I simply think this or that position is simply nucking futs and can't support it on general principle.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ketsuko

My god that's as bad a broken record as "you can keep your healthcare."

Get some new material.

I will when you guys do.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You’re absolutely right.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Liberals are uninspired liars by-and-large.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

My god that's as bad a broken record as "you can keep your healthcare." Get some new material.

By the way did you get to keep your health care?

Why is the left so delusional ? You people will believe anything that the MSM puts out there.

There is about as much truth to the dirty dossier story as there was when Bill Clinton said "I did not have sex with that woman".

You like Bill cannot explain that nasty stain on your reputation.

So you resort to name calling, and making fun of someones appearance. Sounds childish to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Source who has information from Muellers investigation says
that John and Tony Podesta are the focus of Muellers probe.

Manafort only worked as a go between Podesta group and
Russia.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is on Fox right now
edit on 24-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I can't trust unnamed sources though. Look how many times that has burned us on the Trump stories.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Grambler

No, this is a fact. These are bank records proving Hiilary and
The DNC paid millions, to the tune of around 10 million
for,the Dossier.

I would've written them the next Song of Fire and Ice for 10 million.

Instead were stuck with piss.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join