It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Good luck with that.. they are losing worldwide...

embrace freedom

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I’m proud of Hillary Clinton and the DNC for continuing the funding that the Republicans started.

Money well spent as far as I’m concerned.

Yeaah because it has paid bloody dividends hasn't it..

The strategy of intentionally burning down the house in the hopes the people will then pay them to fix it doesnt work...

We’ve already learned a lot about how Trump’s campaign secretly met with Russians for dirt on Hillary. And the real pay off, has yet to be seen. It’s not over til it’s over.

I’m proud of Hillary and the DNC for paying to continue the research into this traitorous campaign. They fought the good fight.

link   
a reply to: Kettu

Are you seriously still pushing on as if we're to believe a single sentence of of the dodgey dossier?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The DNC is killing itself with it's Clinton loyalty.
They took a huge hit in credibility rigging the 2016 election.

I do not see how they survive this, and all that follows...

And privacy advocates should be sounding the alarm,
as fake and false information was used to obtain FISA warrants
to spy on American citizens.

Has the Dem party become the new gestapo?

edit on 24-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

In other words, your position is that as long as anyone from the intelligence community asserts your argument, everyone else just has to believe them.

Lol.

You do know this is a conspiracy website, right? One with many discussions on previous conspiracies later proven to be true...endless examples of government abuse of power. Some of those conspiracies were covered by the very logic you are asserting now.

Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.

I demand more answers.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No, the right wing has become the new Nazis. The Left are just regular Americans fighting against Nazis and hateful ideology.

The Nazis will lose again.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I agree 100%.

It has become a cancer of corruption in our country.

There has to be a better way.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Grambler

Made up story?

Which parts of the dossier have been independently verified as "false"?

Do you have any non-biased sources providing a factual basis that the dossier is "made up"?

Do you have any non-disputable, cold, hard facts that prove the dossier is a work of fiction?

I see you and others throwing this claim around all the time, but I don't recall ever seeing any credible, factual, basis for these claims.

I will answer this. But a couple of points first.

1. Do all of you that were claiming that no one took this dossier serious see? People still believe it.

2. Kettu, even if this document was 100% accurate (which its not) it is still hugely problematic to have a political group pay foreign agents to dig up dirt in opponents, and then have the administration use that info that was paid opposition research to a foreign agents as the basis for Fisa court warrants and investigations.

Now on to the document.

In general, the language it was written in was very unprofessional, and it seemed to have been fiction or just gossip.

www.forbes.com...

The bribe the dossier claims was offered would have been nonsense.

This story is utter nonsense, not worthy of a wacky conspiracy theory of an alien invasion.

To offer Trump either the entirety of, or a brokerage commission on, the market value of 19.5% of Rosneft shares—even a 6 percent commission on $12 billion worth of Rosneft shares would amount to an astonishing $720 million—would deplete the cash that Putin desperately needed for military spending and budget deficits, all in return for a promise to lift sanctions if—and what a big “if”—Trump were elected

Michael Cohen was never in Prague. This has been confirmed not only by the fact that his passport shows that, but also because he was at his sons baseball game when he was supposedly at the meeting.

Next lets note that Steele admits his sources were Russians connected to the Kremlin. In other words, hillarys camp paid russians for dirt on Trump, the very thing democrats claimed Trump jr may have possibly done had the circumstances been right.

Steele admits he can not verify democrats computers were hacked.

As first reported by The Washington Times on April 25, Mr. Steele filed a document in a sealed court case in London acknowledging that a major dossier charge about hacking Democrats’ computers was unverified.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Oh and fun side note, look at how this article outlines all of the tine the democrats used this dossier publicly to attack Trump.

And of course lets not forget the pee story, which is an absolute joke.

But despite all of what we know is false in this dossier, people want to try to act like we should trust the rest of it.

It is not only proven wrong in some parts, but unconfirmed in many others, and is paid research from hillarys campaign to russian agents to get dirt, which was then used by Hillary Obama and many democrats to attack trump, even being used as the basis for investigations.

In short, one of the biggest scandals the country has ever seen.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: RazorV66

You think Hillary Clinton, Criminal Mastermind, paid 10 million dollars for fake information?

I'm sure you have evidence of a) the complete contents of the dossier and b) that the information has been proven fake?

Or did you just want to vent that you don't like Democrats and leftists for yet another time?

#1. Yes, I do believe that she did.
#2. If it's true, what's taking Mueller so long to get Trump?
#3. It's not personal, but I do not apologize for it.....you guys don't apologize for hating everyone.

#1. Nothing about Clinton (or the DNC for that matter) would suggest they are that stupid.

#2. I don't understand that Mueller's investigation is about Trump, but about his Campaign officers and perhaps ties through them to the Trump Organization.

#3. I don't think you'll find a single liberal/progressive/left moderate/left libertarian or Democrat here that "hates" everyone. That's just political rhetoric.

#1 Seriously? Donna Brazil and Debbie WS?

#2 Manafort and Podesta Group

#3 Whatever.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I’m proud of Hillary Clinton and the DNC for continuing the funding that the Republicans started.

Money well spent as far as I’m concerned.

Thanks for the post!

Just in case anyone was still on the fence rather you were merely a partisan troll, thanks for clearing it up.

To root for politicians paying foriegn agents to dig up dirt on opponents, and then use that info to spy on your opponents and leak info to the media and allies shows just how sick and twisted partisanship can make a person.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You should study up on how to recognize state propaganda...

The same people who destabilize other countries with it
are the ones who are doing it here. They have agents, such as Soros who
fund and orchestrate both sides of the AstroTurf through NGO's.

The White Supremecist movements as of late are obviously provocateurs

In other words, fake propagandized instigators.

edit on 24-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: loam

There's an important difference.

The sources Steele has are at risk of being killed by Russian GRU/FSB and oligarch thugs. There's a reason he practices opsec just as if he was still working for MI6.

His MI6 career inside Russia likely netted him lots of contacts. Contacts that may even be used by our own CIA.

I can't be sure that our own contacts within the Russian hierarchy are the same ones that Steele has, but if they are -- they're not going to be revealed by him or our own people.

This is more than just some politicians, their aides, and "people close to them". This is international espionage that carries with it real-world life and death risks. This isn't a political game for these people inside Russia who give us intel.

These people aren't TMZ-tabloid gossipers. These sources are carefully curated and cultivated over years, and over time prove themselves to the intelligence agencies they help. Steele has proven himself to be trustworthy to our own FBI for other investigations in the past, and there's little reason to suspect he's a willing participant in some kind of slander or libelous work of fiction.

F the Globalists...

I used to agree. Feels like a long time ago. Now that I’ve seen the alternative... these Trump supporters who embrace and support White Supremacists and walls and their total abandonment of values and principles. The way they spread vile fake news just to gain followers to their hateful and divisive cause...

I’ve now seen the alternative and I’m full onboard with globalism. F* the inbred stunted racist hate. F* the uneducated white nationalists who feed off hate and anger. F* all those people. I’ll take the globalists.

walk outside and look around, talk to your neighbors, then come back to me and try and tell me the reality u just painted exists anywhere near to the extent the media would paint it as. quit listening to the BS and start thinking

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

In short, one of the biggest scandals the country has ever seen.

You would think so. But I'm not so sure.
edit on 24-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

They are working overtime as never before.

I see it as an information war, they certainly do have the media in the tank.

Trump's tweets over the next few days will be interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

The DNC is killing itself with it's Clinton loyalty.
They took a huge hit in credibility rigging the 2016 election.

It truly is breathtaking to watch. Especially as its not just the media doing their propagandistic duties, but 'real people' that just have to see it, yet are still deflecting and derailing and pushing on carrying the line.
edit on 24-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Kit Daniels thinks it might be happening. He thinks the elites might be serving up Clinton.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 24-10-2017 by Tempter because: Originally attributed link directly to AJ

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I’m proud of Hillary and the DNC for paying to continue the research into this traitorous campaign. They fought the good fight.

That's awesome for you.

I must admit that I am proud of Hillary too. Albeit for different reason than you. If Hillary wouldn't have ran for the office of president of the good ole U.S.A. none of the corruption on the left would have been exposed.

If I could I would personally thank Mrs. Clinton for being the lying piece of corrupted crap that she is.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you seriously still pushing on as if we're to believe a single sentence of of the dodgey dossier?

You are still trying to deny it has anything of fact in it? For someone that claims to be NOT GOP you sure do spout their propaganda.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: TheScale

They are working overtime as never before.

I see it as an information war, they certainly do have the media in the tank.

Trump's tweets over the next few days will be interesting.

He will tweet about it his followers and the "I dont support trump but let me spout his propaganda at you" people will go crazy. Much like every other time he tweets something.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So then you are insisting that the down low dossier is loaded with factual info's??

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join