It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Drudge Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've been patient. I hoped this day wouldn't come. But, the liberal slant apparent in your news aggregation has driven me to delete your website from my favorites. You had a good thing going, but so many articles from the New York Times, the Washington Post, HUFFPO, and LA Times.

What were you thinking, Matt? Hasta la vista!!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm sure Matt Druge will be devastated at loosing you as a fan!

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Balance is the key....

Too much of one thing equals...

SHEEP...

If you aren't checking out the views that challenges yours, YOU HAVE CHECKED OUT...

Just sayin

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
the drudge report is too liberal?

oh well, there's always stormfront...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
We used to make fun about the check-out stand National Enquirer....lol.... now their all the same, different packaging and lots of clickbait.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
If you aren't checking out the views that challenges yours

Thing is, I grew up a long time ago. I know all about perspective. What concerns me is the obvious promotion.

Drudge has changed sides. I guess it's a safe side to be on when the Conservatives are in power across the board.

I bet he'll try to take credit for what occurs in the next election cycle.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Rather be Red than Dead......it seems

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

No wonder I haven't heard Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity cite any "scoops" that Drudge has uncovered, over the past 8 months, or so.

Drudge Report used to be a "go to" for news that the liberal media was ignoring. Who takes its place...Breitbart? InfoWars?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
the drudge report is too liberal?

oh well, there's always stormfront...

Oh I'm sure many already know...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I'm not understanding your issue here. It's a site that collects news from all over the web. What did you expect it to pick out for you to read??? Just the Right Wing News and Blog sites only???

Are you upset that it's not playing into your cognitive bias as much as you'd like and includes too many stories which you'd rather just ignore so as not to hear the opposing argument???

Not that I'm a fan of Drudge anyway and you're free to delete them if you want. But you should think about just why you're doing what you're doing as well.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Drudge Report used to be a "go to" for news that the liberal media was ignoring. Who takes its place...Breitbart? InfoWars?

Surely Alex Jones will fill the Breach and give us the unadulterated truth on the dangers we face. God Bless Alex Jones!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You do realize that Drudge is running those stories intentionally to illustrate what is circulating on the liberal media, right?

I'm thinking counter-intelligence might not be your strong suit. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Are you upset that it's not playing into your cognitive bias as much as you'd like and includes too many stories which you'd rather just ignore so as not to hear the opposing argument???

*sigh*

That's the latest "tactic" I've been seeing around the 'net lately. "Conservatives" acting outraged over media that challenges their hivemind-hugbox.

It appears to be a desperate move, to try and "circle the wagons" because the overwhelming news out there is so bleak for them. It's literally a strategy to get these people to stick their fingers in their ears even more.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OP, if you really want to get pissed off watch / read Fox news lately!! They are about the most subversive organization on the planet!!

They're playing TO the swamp, and against the president. Just watch them for 30 minutes or so (if you can stand it that long). You wanna' talk about "establishment" (?)...they're 'all-in'.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Apparently sticking to Right Wing Bias Media and flat out Fake News still wasn't enough to keep them Bubbled in. Some other non conformist media still found it's way into their fortress of Conservative/Alt-Right Propaganda like a ghost in the machine and they must shut it all down as a result. NO OPPOSING IDEAS SHALL ENTER HERE!!

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Alex Jones (InfoWars) was a very entertaining and informative "hot head" in the months leading up to President Trump's victory. Some of those souped-up videos of Obama and Hillary, with the music overlay, had me laughing to the point of tears!

I hadn't heard of him before then, and haven't watched him since.

edit on 10/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

So essentially you'll just stick with other more rightwing slanted sources because well.... because you don't like hearing objective information?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeplorableThey are on the way out,like the Natl Enquirer,no need to read false crap from libtards,just put on the MSM news,this is the new Inquirer,even idiots wise up after a while

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: DeplorableThey are on the way out,like the Natl Enquirer,no need to read false crap from libtards,just put on the MSM news,this is the new Inquirer,even idiots wise up after a while

i'm surprised you don't think the enquirer is reliable news now, since they spend so much time kissing trump's butt.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: olaru12

Alex Jones (InfoWars) was a very entertaining and informative "hot head" in the months leading up to President Trump's victory. Some of those souped-up videos of Obama and Hillary, with the music overlay, had me laughing to the point of tears!

I hadn't heard of him before then, and haven't watched him since.

Alex Jones is a genius to take a half assed public access cable show and turn it into a megamillion $$ empire on the backs of gullible folks.

Alex Jones is the new voice of American conservatism. And also has a line of dietary supplements.
PT Barnum reincarnate. Brilliant performance to a chosen demographic, playing them for big bucks thru fantasy emotional involvement.

edit on 22-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join