It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever have a $100 bagel?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah that was pretty weak of him.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

At that point you should have smeared some $50 cream cheese on that bad boy and ate it like a boss.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

They waited for any excuse to not give out the card. Ask the others what their 'transgression' was and who 'spotted' it. If times are getting tighter, then the first thing to go are the 'benefits'.

That 'lady from the office' is someone to be wary of. Imo, she is kissing up to get promoted. The worst treachery, 'telling' on underlings.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

At that point you should have smeared some $50 cream cheese on that bad boy and ate it like a boss.

i did almost that.
she came in as i was cutting it. i was going to wrap it in a paper towel and walk out with it but it was not cutting easy and it took a couple extra seconds. it was a very nice bagel. she walked in and i smeared on a big blast of cream cheese and put it back together, wrapped it up and walked out.

i was not going to freeze and put it back cause she saw me.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They waited for any excuse to not give out the card. Ask the others what their 'transgression' was and who 'spotted' it. If times are getting tighter, then the first thing to go are the 'benefits'.

That 'lady from the office' is someone to be wary of. Imo, she is kissing up to get promoted. The worst treachery, 'telling' on underlings.

it is already sporadic. it i not given out every month. i doubt it is because there is not a worthy employee but about he dont want to hand out the cash.

as for the lady

she is about 60. her brother in law runs the finishing department. she is just like that.

here is an example of how he micro manages.

they got a new copier in the office. i got the old one in my office now. fantastic for me cause now i dont have to go to the main office and run into the GM. well i was training a guy and before i had mine networked up i told him to go make copies. she saw that he had paper from the foundry and turned him away. fine.

i got no less than 3 calls and 2 emails from the GM saying i was no longer authorized to use the copier in the office.

super official emails too
i herewith want to inform you that you are no longer authorized.......

a quick call saying hey tinysick tears since you have a copier in your office now try not to use the new one cause foundry paper is dirty...ok? yup

and the GM does not need to get involved at the copier level.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

CNC a titanium or 316 bagel and mount it on your station.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

she saw that he had paper from the foundry and turned him away. fine.

i got no less than 3 calls and 2 emails from the GM saying i was no longer authorized to use the copier in the office.

Tattle tales are the worst. They can't wait to run to the head office and tell. They live all day for that.

You might just have a little off-the-record talk with your boss and let him know that you're aware of little miss waggy-tongue's reports and that you find that her snooping around makes you a bit apprehensive in the workplace. That you feel you could get a bit more done without unnecessary anxiety if someone would please make sure she attended to her business and not everyone else's.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

this is not a situation that will change.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I'd make sure I ate as many bagels as possible after that. Every day.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So you are employee of the month but are guilty of stealing a bagel. The overlord makes no sense with giving a servant 1/2 a reward.

Something doesn't add up, I would watch you ass (and it sounds like you are).

Psychopaths rise to the top of organizations because they can do horrible things and not loose a wink of sleep.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

So you are employee of the month but are guilty of stealing a bagel. The overlord makes no sense with giving a servant 1/2 a reward.

Something doesn't add up, I would watch you ass (and it sounds like you are).

Psychopaths rise to the top of organizations because they can do horrible things and not loose a wink of sleep.

nah everything adds up.
if you knew this guy and how things worked at the company it would make sense. i would have to tell a lot more for you to get it. not a knock.

i have worked for a lot of places and a lot of different people but i have never in my life met a person like this or a company that is run like mine.

there are great things about this place and the universal opinion between the employees, hourly and salary both.
if it were not for the GM it would be the best place

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Union proud, Union strong....we don't tolerate management BS and they know it!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Union proud, Union strong....we don't tolerate management BS and they know it!

a couple dudes were trying to organize a union a while back. i remember the dude trying to organize it and the GM had meetings off site with people. dont know who.
it went on for about 18 months and then nothing

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Stay frosty . Karma has a way of working things out.
Perhaps one day they will eat the restricted bagels and get an unrestricted case of "the back door trots"

edit on 10/21/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?"

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Gothmog

"would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?"

Careful . You are starting to sound like me.....
But , no. Leave it to karma.....way better

edit on 10/21/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

God, I love my crappy job.

That sucks. Eat more bagels. You have at least 99 more to go.

edit on 10 21 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
why is everyone sticking up for the bagel thief?

though office workers do tend to be the lowest form of humanity.

hope it was a nice bagel.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
bagel thievery will not go unpunished

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
HOW RUDE!

People bring little cakes and muffins and put them in our little kitchen all the time, expecting them to be eaten.

What a petty little woman for even saying anything about it. And that guy withholding your gift card. hmpt. Truth is, he didn't want to give it to you anyway, and used that bagel as an excuse. Sounds like he doesn't genuinely want to give anybody anything. I'm embarrassed for them both. Petty fools.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join