It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Kim Jong Un Actually Talking To Us Or His Own People?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar
Stories like this do keep the perpetually scared people's fear levels at 11 however and away from facts like they haven't even tested anything radioactive.

It's not 100% accurate that they've never detected any radiation. Xenon was detected after the first test. That article also states that a well contained underground test may not ever be detected, and xenon degrades quickly, so if they don't detect it quickly enough, it'll be long gone.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You don't think the extremely rare occasion of the UN Security Council agreeing on the threat posed by NK and sanctions to stop it is an indicator of what's happening? Why would that happen if there were no threat? Why would China and Russia agree?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Balans
He might be dumb on some counts if you so believe, but he sure as heck isn't dumb when it comes to playing the tyrannical godlike leader. Point me to another country that has this dictatorship thing down like they have today.

To keep his scheme and lavish western product laced lifestyle going he needs his civilian slaveforce to be plenty. After all, who else is going to make and operate all those toys he so loves.

As long as the North Koreans love him and follow his orders I don't see him having any need to attack any country, he lives very very, very well.

The situation will only get dangerous when either another country attacks him, or his own people start rising up against him and he sees the end of his own reign coming. Then he'll start acting like the madman the media is portraying him to be. (Not that he isn't mad in other ways)

Don't take that thought to imply that I would not want them to rise up either. Safe from him dying of old age or lack of exercise that might be the only way. Only if they do, someone better dispose of him and his inner circle without delay and preferably without big balls of fire.

So long story short, I think it's directed at his own people and partly to any other one that stoops down to his level so he can make it look legitimate to the North Koreans.
I too feel that he intends these statements to be propaganda to be disseminatinated to his own people via radio. It seems so obvious now.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

You don't think the extremely rare occasion of the UN Security Council agreeing on the threat posed by NK and sanctions to stop it is an indicator of what's happening? Why would that happen if there were no threat? Why would China and Russia agree?

But that's the whole point of a false flag threat...to create a reason why one has to take action. The reason need not be factual.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

So China, Russia and all the others are in on it? This theoretical false flag?

That is really stretching the credulity of the current everything is a false flag meme. At some point critical thinking has to enter the equation and hatred of all things US set to the side in favor of common sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That is really stretching the credulity of the current everything is a false flag meme. At some point critical thinking has to enter the equation and hatred of all things US set to the side in favor of common sense.

You're wasting your time Blaine. As much as I love a good debate, simply spinning your wheels as there are those who wont be happy unless everyone hates the USA and everyone buys into this nonsense that the news media is the enemy.

Dangerous people to be sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I think there is no doubt much of it is propaganda for his subjects which has been mentioned by many of us over the years. Keeping the hate going I think is critical to him holding power over them. That and cutting them off from the outside world as much as is possible.

That's works the same anywhere, our media keeps the low information mob frothing at the mouth wanting to attack attack attack.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think there is no doubt much of it is propaganda for his subjects which has been mentioned by many of us over the years. Keeping the hate going I think is critical to him holding power over them. That and cutting them off from the outside world as much as is possible.

That's works the same anywhere, our media keeps the low information mob frothing at the mouth wanting to attack attack attack.
Well in North Korea's case I don't think Kim Jong Un is trying to whip his people up in a frenzy ready to attack us...but rather to assure them that he is the only thing protecting them from the scary U.S. and to squelch any desires to defect to the west.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The same UN that was set up by robberbarron David Rockefeller, who currently has Saudi Arabia in charge of the Human Rights council?

Russia, China, etc being opportunists / co-instigators of proxy wars is old time stuff.

It's the all or nuthin days bebe. It always has been for US.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

edit on 10/19/2017 by MissSmartypants because: edit

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well in North Korea's case I don't think Kim Jong Un is trying to whip his people up in a frenzy ready to attack us...but rather to assure them that he is the only thing protecting them from the scary U.S. and to squelch any desires to defect to the west.

Of course, he needs to maintain an image of strength and control.

Let's face the fact that he is protecting them from the likes of the U. S., the threat to his people is very real, not like the media manufactured threat we live under.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Read up on Werhner Von Braun's 5 false flag threats...communism, terrorism, rogue nations(there you go), asteroids and then the extraterrestrial threat.
This plan has been in place for quite a while. Read my thread on it.

edit on 10/19/2017 by MissSmartypants because: edit

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Kim is a puppet.
It serves China to have his country as a buffer, it serves the U.S to be officially engaged in war with NOKO as a flashpoint to be exploited.
The bigger picture is critical to understand.
If the U.S re-engages in hostilities on the Korean Peninsula it will require assets potentially needed elsewhere, this will be highly opportunistic for her enemies.
This isn't Iraq or Afghanistan, America will be putting an invasion force on China's doorstep and a 2nd on Russia's comprised of frontline units.

Kim knows this, that's the deal, he's there through the grace of China because when things go south it'll tie down assets creating an opportunity.
He knows he doesn't have the military capability to harm the U.S but he can say whatever as loudly as he likes because he knows there's a greater shadow in the background biding its time....

There's no other reason China would tolerate NOKO.

edit on 19-10-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

North Korea has an estimated 10 Trillion in mineral resources. There's also the disgusting profits earned by arms manufacturers, private armies, and other private armed conflict suppliers. Then there's the construction that will be needed after the fact, the updating of all the infrastructure, etc.. To think in this day you could think war has nothing to do with money is really out there on the fringe.

I know why we invaded Afghanistan but please fill me in as to why we invaded Iraq? The WMD reports that Bush and Cheney knew were fake? Please.

The reason Russia and China are nervous is because they don't want war on their doorsteps and see both sides ramping up the rhetoric. They've seen America flexing its muscles all over the world with little care for the wreckage left behind.

Please look at the history of the last 50 years and tell me what any objective examiner would expect to be more likely, the US invading another country or NK starting a war?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

My fear is that hes simply a proxy, not stupid, who hopes to one day cash in on South Korea for his reward from his puppet masters.

However, the lack of tone coming from congress demonstrates just how deep american money interests are in China. Our F'in economy is simply the right arm of the larger picture. Remember that friend when they lay your son down in a hole wraped in an american flag.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Didn't we already do asteroids? (Few years ago)
That means they've gone backwards?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Why do we have to appease anything? Who the hell are we to tell them anything about the way they run their country? Why do we have the right to have nukes but we won't allow them to have them? How is this reasonable other than might makes right?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

We destabilised Iraq for a base for ISIS.

Anyway the found (W)ays of (M)aking (D)ollars in Iraq....

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Didn't we already do asteroids? (Few years ago)
That means they've gone backwards?
Not hardly. The one to watch is Apophis in 2036.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Why do we have to appease anything? Who the hell are we to tell them anything about the way they run their country? Why do we have the right to have nukes but we won't allow them to have them? How is this reasonable other than might makes right?
Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join