It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Survivor Who Died Suddenly Had Planned Group To Expose Cover-Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Konduit

He's going to be on Ellen tomorrow

Here is the thread I originally did on this young woman.
Yes, but when was the appearance recorded?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Very good question. And that does make a big difference.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well this is interesting to say the least.
In another thread a little while ago, I commented that a coworker and his wife had been at the concert, had video of the shooting while it took place, and even the narrative in my coworkers video, she says "why are THEY shooting"
She clearly said they as in more than one.
But after the official news of one shooter, my coworker wrote that off as saying it must had been an echo they were hearing.
I want to post the video here so you can all see what I seen in that video, but the guy who owns it is 60 years old annd I highly doubt he would jhave a YouTube account.

However if I run into him tomorrow before I leave off shift, I will ask him to let me copy the video off his phone.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That would be an interesting video. Look forward to it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Same dude, right?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Well this is interesting to say the least.
In another thread a little while ago, I commented that a coworker and his wife had been at the concert, had video of the shooting while it took place, and even the narrative in my coworkers video, she says "why are THEY shooting"
She clearly said they as in more than one.
But after the official news of one shooter, my coworker wrote that off as saying it must had been an echo they were hearing.
I want to post the video here so you can all see what I seen in that video, but the guy who owns it is 60 years old annd I highly doubt he would jhave a YouTube account.

However if I run into him tomorrow before I leave off shift, I will ask him to let me copy the video off his phone.
unless your coworker told ypu specifically that she meant "they" as in multiple shooters, then I have to wonder if she meant "they" as in the proverbial they. Like when we say "he" when talking about an unidentified driver on the highway, or when I say "we" when I really mean "I".

But... I'm not at all doubting the multiple shooters. Check out the youtube channel for Deplorable News Network. They have lots of videos. Some of those seem to have recorded the sounds of multiple guns clearly enough to really compare gunshot patterns, timing, and determine that it isn't simply an echo.

Please share the video if you can get a copy from your coworker.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Same dude, right?

No.
The muslim guy has much darker and thicker eyebrows for one. They may look similar, but there are obvious sifferences.

Plus, Jesus Campos is hispanic, not middle eastern.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Uhh...

Lighting

Hair dye

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Now that is interesting. She not only contradicts them, but wants to get together with other survivors and discuss the problems? And then she dies?

Oh, sure, nothing to see here...../sarcasm

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Sorry if any else brought this. It should be included in any consideration of why she may have suddenly passed away. According to Snopes :

Suchomel, 28, who was not injured during [the] shooting, died early [October 9] at her Apple Valley home, according to her grandmother, Julie Norton, the co-founder of the High Desert Phoenix Foundation.

Norton found Suchomel just after 8:30 a.m. when she arrived to care for her 3-year-old great-granddaughter, Scarlett. She believes Suchomel may have died in her sleep after her husband, Mike, left for work at 4:30 a.m.

“Kymberley had epilepsy and she’s always been prone to seizures — she told her friend that she recently had three focal seizures,” Norton told the Daily Press. “I believe the stress from the shooting took her life.”

Suchomel, who was taking medication for a pituitary tumor, shared her fear of trying to fall sleep at night as the “sounds of gunfire” become louder in her head and the images of “broken and bloody bodies” flashed through her mind.

Poor girl (pic in link), her account was harrowing. Info wars does her injustice claiming she had knowledge there was more than one shooter.

Screw Alex Jones, attention whoremonger.

I had a girlfriend wth epilepsy, a seizure is potentially life threatening, possibly swallowing of tongue can block the airway resulting in death. She used to keep a tongue depressor near her bed so anyone could depress the tongue to prevent her from swallowing it during a seizure. This girl died in her sleep while hubby was at work? Probably during a seizure.

Poor girl she had nobody there to help her.

edit on 19-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
not sure about this one, might be a coincidence

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
- "Why the lack of videos? Oh you know people would have been filming this in droves! So many people so few vids"

@Stallion Ducks

So many questions and so many are easy to answer. I got time to answer one right now, the question above. You must have watched several videos of the event now, right? So have I.

Go and watch YouTube video "Raw Footage: Escape from the Las Vegas Shooting" someone is filming everybody running from the scene as the gunman is firing. The video literally shows hundreds if not thousands and thousands of people fleeing. One brave person is filming everyone fleeing as a cop is yelling "stay down and go fast". Now WATCH how many others are on their phones filming as well?!?! Did you see how many people were also filming all this? NOBODY!!! Everyone was more concerned about running out of the place and getting away instead of standing around and filming. Seriously go watch this video. There are several others and look in the crowd if lots of people are filming. You will see that there isn't many and on the video I told you to watch NOBODY is filming. People were running for their lives they were not at their daughters graduation!!!
edit on 19-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Konduit

He's going to be on Ellen tomorrow

Here is the thread I originally did on this young woman.

So... he skips out on all the interviews with real news organizations, just so he can go on a liberal daytime talk show and talk about how scared and brave he was?

Maybe Jesus is a member of the LGBTQABC people just like Ellen and wanted to give her first dibs on the big interview?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Sorry for your loss randyvs, sincere condolences and hope your holding up all right.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Same dude right?

* bashes head off coffee table*
edit on 19-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: seeing stars

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't know whether this is a conspiracy or not. And, I too, don't consider InfoWars reputable source for accurate news. But, I do know, from personal experience, that what the news media reports is often inaccurate, inflated, grandiose, and sensationalized. When I was 19 years old, I was walking into a Christmas party when I accidentally bumped into some guy coming out of the party. I said "excuse me'" and continued on my way. The next thing I know I was surrounded by 3 drunk guys looking to kick my ass. So they start throwing punches at me, and I start throwing punches back, and eventually a crowd comes spilling out of the party and I find myself being pummeled by 10 to 12 guys. I got knocked to the ground, and then they started kicking me in the face, and ribs. Just then, the thought came to me "I wish I had a gun or a knife" and I remembered I had my hunting knife on me. let me explain that I normally do not carry a knife, but I had been hunting earlier that day and still had my knife in my coat pocket. I pulled out my knife, and starting jabbing upwards, never feeling the knife go into anyone, but suddenly everyone started to back away from me, so I jumped up and ran. At that point the police were starting to show up. I was arrested, but released on my own recognizance. I was charged with 2 counts of Malicious Wounding with the Intent to Kill. The case went to trial, and I was acquitted by reason of self defense. What really amazed me about this whole incident, was how it was portrayed by the newspaper. The article said that me and my gang (I am not, or never have been a member of a gang) raided the party, and when I was asked to leave, I pulled out my knife and started stabbing people! Are you freaking kidding me? This experience opened my eyes to just how inaccurate media reports are, and I have taken then with a grain of salt ever since. a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So.. um, can we expect half of the posters here and on other conspiracy boards to drop dead soon as well?

It's not like that person had any new information. Just because she was going to use a different medium doesn't mean much. They were not going to have any new access to information anyone here does not have.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
So.. um, can we expect half of the posters here and on other conspiracy boards to drop dead soon as well?

It's not like that person had any new information. Just because she was going to use a different medium doesn't mean much. They were not going to have any new access to information anyone here does not have.

Did half the posters here attend the LV show and get shot at?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Same dude, right?

I see an eerie resemblance and his appearance could easily have been changed.
Who are they? Where was the picture taken?

Randyvs - I am so sorry to hear about your wife bro, my heartfelt condolences to you. Be strong and carry on as loved ones would always have wanted us to do. Know that you are one of the people I feel ATS wouldn't be the same without. We need smartasses like you to keep the rest of the herd in check.

edit on 19-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join