It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Stern and the CIA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fascinating Stern/CIA FB post...

What's fascinating is how anyone can read that word salad without their head exploding. What the hell kind of sentence is this?

The CIA has actually tried to argue that RAPE MIND CONTROL SLAVERY USE OF DRUGS AND CAPTIVITY ON VICTIMS or not.

I'll go with the "or not" part.
edit on 18-10-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

What's fascinating is how anyone can read that word salad without their head exploding. What the hell kind of sentence is this?

The CIA has actually tried to argue that RAPE MIND CONTROL SLAVERY USE OF DRUGS AND CAPTIVITY ON VICTIMS or not.

The OP's story is very coherent though .

I am taggin on just cause this is kinda interesting....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I know exactly what that sentence means, The King of Mars just whispered it into my brain.

F Jackie.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It should also be noted that Nicole's assistant/manager or whatever he was is also named Howard Stern. Howard K. Stern. So who knows which Stern she is actually referencing.

I should also note, my father works for Broward County as a network tech/general computer guy. When she died, she was brought to the M.E. at the building he works at. He made a comment about a co-worker wanting to take a picture of her in the autopsy room and that it'd be pretty easy being that there were no cameras in that hallway nor did anyone seem to really care that she was there. If she were killed by the CIA, you'd think they would have been more careful about where her body went after the death.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Drucifer because: added more info

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

The OP's story is very coherent though .

I am taggin on just cause this is kinda interesting....

Coherent story? Yes. Interesting? Sure. Any truth to it? Most likely (definitely) not.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can't wait for the lizard people to make me one of them so I can finally hear that sweet royal voice in my dome.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Not if O-Qua Tangin Wann has anything to say about it.

Biavians rule.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Excellent point.

I'm guessing 'Howard Stern' is to the CIA, what '007' is to MI6.
When one agent is 'retired', another is given the name.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

They were supposed to have saved us in 2012.

Is it too late for a refund?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

They were supposed to have saved us in 2012.

Is it too late for a refund?

No, but at least the Riley Martin bobbleheads are worth something.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Excellent point.

I'm guessing 'Howard Stern' is to the CIA, what '007' is to MI6.
When one agent is 'retired', another is given the name.

I think ATS has a version of that.

When one outlandish account is banned, another takes its place.

Keeps things fresh and interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

stern used to do sketches. now he lets the other guys do the sketches. back then he actually was funny. now he is just the 'straight man' the antics.

stern lost me when he threw artie under the bus. stern lets every other former cast member come back, he even gave jackie a show. and artie is completely banned?

then he lets sour shoes do the artie voice. thats a dick move. the reruns they have no choice artie has to be on there. but to still let sour shoes do the artie voice is so lame.

i never thought of that about the money lol! like benji lives in manhatten and he cries his apartment is small. but i live around here and trust me living in manhatten is SUPER expensive. i could sort of do it, but i would have to give up my car, and give up a lot of space for the same rent im paying. it is not worth it. if i was making 200-300k a year manhatten would be worth it.

but even still, i think 100 million a year he should take 20 million and give it to his staff.

the stern show is still great, but its great because the supporting players are so funny. now stern put that team together, so he is like the head coach.

but im pretty sure tom brady makes mor than bellichek lol. and bellicheck is the genius there, not tom brady.

i turn on the stern show as i drive around, listen to who is on. if stern is crying about pro-pagandist bs, i turn it off. thankfully with sirius, i have so many options and most of the time im listening to music anyways.

thanks for telling me about the do as i say not as i do stern critique! i thought i was the only one who noticed it.

the best part of bubba'a show (and again stern did introduce me to bubba, so stern does indeed know how to run a radio show.) but the best part of bubba's show was that crew ranking on each other.

sterns ego is actually taking the show down a few notches!

i was watching reruns, and was shocked when they gave stern the kid for his birthday, and stern was so scared because he was not expecting the present to move let alone a kid come out. so i wonder if that incident had something to do with it.

but did you see the video the other sirius guys posted of how the entire building has to step aside to let stern walk out? THAT level of 'celebrity' is ridiculous.

no one is better or worse than anyone else except i know i am better than anyone who thinks they are superior to others lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: aeonfluxjmd

That's a quote of you quoting a guy allegedly quoting Howard.

Regardless, none of that proves Stern is speaking to you. How many accounts are you up to now?

If I had all the proof I wouldn't be on this site. I am not sure you are grasping the concept of this site. A conspiracy is a conspiracy until it can be proven, then it is news. Unless the news is in on the conspiracy, then it is above top secret.

edit on 18-10-2017 by aeonfluxjmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

wow thats creepy!
reminds me of that infamous interview with obama where he makes some pretty weird expressions and jokes when asked about ufos

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

warning: anti-semitic jokes will get you banned...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

he is an source?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
the reason op isnt an skizo is that his posts are very coherent and easy to read, wich isnt the case of people with skizophrenia, i know this because i have met a bunch of them here at ats

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I understand the unbelievable part of this, but there a few arguments that don't make sense to me.
First is the time that Howard, or any one, may have to care or actually do something like this. Howard has both. He spends four to five hours on air, then he gets to go back to his million dollar life style. Which doesn't require him to do anything, like clean, do dishes, do laundry, or cook. If anyone doesn't have time it's people who are not millionaires.
"The CIA doesn't need Howard". Maybe they don't, but how does the CIA get their information? Or how do you imagine they do? Things have been revealed that people were unaware of at the time. Don't you think the CIA would want an alliance with certain people in the entertainment industry? There is an extremeness to "the government is watching us", but there is also a reality to it. I think most of the time it is to protect Americans, but some of the time it is corrupt, unfair, and unjustified. I know these are just claims, and rants, but I am trying to put my case together. I am trying to explain what I know, and put it all together. I am not sitting in a 25 million dollar home manipulating people, or deciding who is going to get hit. The entertainment industry made it to the White House, I am just not clear what side he is on. I do know, however, Trump and Howard are friends.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
warning: anti-semitic jokes will get you banned...

You're obviously not a Stern listener.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeonfluxjmd

If I had all the proof I wouldn't be on this site.

There was this cuckoo-banana who used to think Eminem spoke to him via his songs. He didn't have proof either.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join