It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

everyone's legs are stronger than their arms except paraplegics. No it also trains you how to move fast enough to block kicks, punches with or without a weapon no matter what your size is.

Ever seen what a spoon can do to the human larynx? a spoon with the right pressure can not just crush it but go straight through to the spinal column and lodge there demobilizing your enemy. It will kill them as well but legal in self defense cases.

edit on 15-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Are many of you familiar with the firing mechanism of the Colt Cobra 357magnum?

Most new handguns are made with this type of mechanism. It is meant to prevent discharge of the firearm in case it is dropped or hit with something.

It has a slide plate that goes into place between the firing pin the shell. Currently this is limited to rifles and some handguns there are other type of safety devices on semi-automatic firearms that reduce accidental discharge in case of accident that may cause the trigger to slip and fire a shell in the chamber. Too many have people have loaded a shell in the chamber and don't safety lock the slide, and with a less than 6 lbs pull a 3 year old can fire it once removed from mom's handbag (already has happened).

It is these safety devices that can easily be fitted with Fire actuation chip and a GPS/GPD (Global Positioning Device) which doesn't need satellite but local networks usually something outside the range of 802.11, even a dark net server can be used to locate and arm or disarm these devices if in fact they will be used.

I didn't start this thread to say it is happening NOW but this was one idea presented from a gun manufacturing company that already has this tech and is ready to use it and may offer it soon enough to buyers.
I will get rich disabling these devices. Except that nobody is going to buy them.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

As an amateur gunsmith, those safety devices you mention are easily circumvented.

They're mainly put in place to please lawyers.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

everyone's legs are stronger than their arms except paraplegics. No it also trains you how to move fast enough to block kicks, punches with or without a weapon.

Ever seen what a spoon can do to the human larynx? a spoon with the right pressure can not just crush it but go straight through to the spinal column and lodge there demobilizing your enemy. It will kill them as well but legal in self defense cases.
Lol, i think we all know what a spoon might do to a larynx. Or a pensil, or a screwdriver, or a cup, or a chair, literally any weapon is legal in a self defence case. But if you think you are going to push a dull spoon through someone's larynx and lodge it into their spinal column............ why am i even here.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So who is going to pay to have their put in their guns?

Last time I heard/read something of this nature, it was going to be a cost pushed onto the gun owner, at around $350/gun for already owned firearms.

It was also going to raise the cost of firearms quite a bit to pay for the new tech.

That is why it was being shelved about 4 years ago, people couldn't afford it and would simply not comply. (Threads can be found here on ATS about it).

link   

Any item is "legal" to use for self-defense if lethal force can be justified.

If it isn't justified, you could go to prison for using a spoon just as easily as you can for using a gun.

You can go to prison for using your bare hands to kill someone if self-defense isn't justified. All of my martial arts teachers were very sure to make that point.

I don't, however recommend bringing a spoon to a gunfight.

link   

We prayed long and hard about this but he has a GPD/GPS locator chip in his body...

'In his body'? Link to the type of device.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Exactly. If I were forced to pay at a rate of $350/gun, I'd have to pay over $5000 to not be considered a felon and to exercise my rights.

How would that be considered Constitutional or follow due process?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Look this device if ever implemented will not infringe you second amendment rights to bear arms. It does not infringe on your privacy either unless you are suspected as being active in criminal activity, then law enforcement have rights to monitor you in cases until they can prove you are or are not active in a criminal enterprise.

You would more than likely be charged with federal criminal activity in supply means of disabling these devices. Which would be a great thing.

But legal buyers wont mind having these guns made safe in certain cases. and if in an emergency like LV if you have the right clearance authorize your firearm to operate to one can engage a criminal in the process of using a firearm.

There is benefits and disadvantages to every new tech.

But no one says this is being implementing I brought it out into the open. I bet now you will shortly be reading articles in firearm magazines soon enough about this device now that the cat has been let out of the proverbial bag.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

But no one says this is being implementing I brought it out into the open.

You did. Even the title of your thread is a statement of it being “passed soon”.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The Original Poster is fabricating all kinds of 'facts' besides this allegedly soon-to-pass firearms legislation.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Original Poster is fabricating all kinds of 'facts' besides this allegedly soon-to-pass firearms legislation.

It’s pretty normal for him to do so. I’ve called him out on it before. It’s almost like he forgets what he types.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

We prayed long and hard about this but he has a GPD/GPS locator chip in his body...

'In his body'? Link to the type of device.
I have seen these. These have been used in livestock and show horses, as well as small pets for years now. Recently opened up for human consumption, so they put them in high risk mentally disabled people. It is just a gps beacon with a battery pack.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yes, but it's not 'in the body'.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It’s pretty normal for him to do so. I’ve called him out on it before. It’s almost like he forgets what he types.
He thinks we don't remember his other threads.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The Internet doesn't, it remembers this stuff forever.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Look this device if ever implemented will not infringe you second amendment rights to bear arms. It does not infringe on your privacy either unless you are suspected as being active in criminal activity, then law enforcement have rights to monitor you in cases until they can prove you are or are not active in a criminal enterprise.

Having to ask permission to use an item which I have a right to own/bear = infringement

Having to submit my property to being altered so it can be tracked/disabled = infringement

You would more than likely be charged with federal criminal activity in supply means of disabling these devices. Which would be a great thing.

Fighting tyranny by disabling devices like this, would be a great thing.

But legal buyers wont mind having these guns made safe in certain cases. and if in an emergency like LV if you have the right clearance authorize your firearm to operate to one can engage a criminal in the process of using a firearm.

Legal buyers don't mind. That's why smart guns are such a success, right?

But no one says this is being implementing I brought it out into the open. I bet now you will shortly be reading articles in firearm magazines soon enough about this device now that the cat has been let out of the proverbial bag.

Firearm manufacturers know this would be a deal killer. The devices may be discussed, but won't be implemented.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The Internet doesn't, it remembers this stuff forever.

I wish the internet would forget some things though.

Like that one weekend, where......never mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

He thinks we don't remember his other threads.

He also seems to think we haven’t seen this type of thread before. And, like similar threads, not a shred of evidence.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I wish the internet would forget some things though.

I'm just going to run out, get a GPS implant that doesn't exist, beat an 8 year old Tae Kwon Do black belt with a broom stick and then lobby Congress not to pass this non-existent bill.

edit on 15-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join