It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Meets Trump to Advise on North Korea, China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Well there is a reason why he is referred as a mass murderer in the level of Stalin and Mao. Plus, he belonged to the same club who screwed over many people from the US to Chile.
edit on 10/10/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i don't think Trump will ever do or say anything wrong in the eyes of his cult members.
next stop, The epicenter of the two nations in center stage. choo choo!

Could you please explain your post here in it's context? This thread is about Trump meeting with Kissenger. Unless his just meeting with Kissenger is a crime of some sort, I really don't see what Trump could be accused of here, or what his "cult members" might let him slide on. Saying ignorant things is fine, but saying them in the wrong thread is an epic fail.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

This to me is another proof Trump is nothing more than a stooge. If Trump is not a stooge, he would have condemned Kissinger.

Kissinger's spent time with every President since the late 60s. Trump's no better or worse than any of them for agreeing to meet him.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: seasonal

Yet Trump, who many say will "Make America Great" is getting "advice" from him. It's more like Kissinger is pulling the strings while Trump dance.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

If it were me, I'd listen to all these old outdated out-of-touch (with tons of experience might I add) war hawks, take lots of financial donations from them, donate that money to the war vets, and then proceed to do the exact opposite of whatever it is they recommended.

But thats just me tho....

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

This to me is another proof Trump is nothing more than a stooge. If Trump is not a stooge, he would have condemned Kissinger.

Kissinger's spent time with every President since the late 60s. Trump's no better or worse than any of them for agreeing to meet him.

Actually, if you were smart you'd learn from those who have countless of years of experience by hearing them out and getting an idea of their mindset, and then doing otherwise.

Sometimes its easier to figure out what NOT to do than it is to figure out what TO do.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

I don't think Trump cares about the people one way or another. The one thing I notice about Trump was that he never called out the IMF and other financial institutions.

While people are out there calling him racist nobody mentioned how he didn't do one thing about Wall Street and other Financial Elites.

Had he done so his business empire will come crashing down.

Sankara, the African leader I mentioned earlier did not enrich himself. In fact, he owned very few material possessions while focusing more on improving the lives of his people.

For example, he ended Female Genital Mutilation and tried to grow food instead of relying on food aid.

However, due to his disobedience and the fact he cannot be bought, he was taken out by the TPTB.

Trump will never be another Sankara.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Its a house of cards.

The cards must be pulled at the right moment and done strategically. I am not saying it wont happen but, you have to remember it hasn't even been a year in office and he has focused so much energy on other topics at hand. The time will come. You have to start small first and work your way up. I truly believe he will expose the pedo's as well but again, you have to start small and he did. MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THESE PEDO ARRESTS!!!! There's a reason for that!!!

Be patient my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You know he's just an Emmanuel Goldstein right?

He'll never go after the real puppet masters whom have been around far longer than either of us. Those guys he arrested are just fall guys.

And without his wealth he is nothing.

C'mon man, you just fell for the Global Elites' trick.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Bet Kissinger is pushing Trump towards taking out Iran at the same time.

Why not? The US is the military arm of Israel...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So trump's meeting with a convicted war criminal. Nice.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
"The more things change, the more they stay the same.."

"Ordo ab chao"

Either/or...both apply.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah this guy is a real peach. Here's some more of his many many quotes that might let younger CTers realize a little about how long "The Agenda" has been in play. This guy has always been so arrogant he isn't even afraid of telling us exactly what is in store for us. He knows most people are too stupid to believe it or understand the "big picture" so their plans just chug right along.

A lot of people today don't realize "the Agenda" is generational. They focus on very small parts of the puzzle that don't make sense and so discard it as evidence. But if you step back and really look at what's been happening for at least decades, if not longer, it all forms a very scary and clear picture. It's been going on longer than anyone alive today and is just being passed down by whoever "They" are in control. OR "They" are actually immortal or cloned and replaced parts/bodies as need be heh.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Who knows...? Maybe.

All we can have is hope.

I still believe in good people out there but I also believe no one becomes president without some sort of agenda of the elite. Who knows, maybe this agenda is the one we've been waiting for. LOL
edit on 10-10-2017 by Zeta Reticuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I've been saying this for about a year.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yeah...OPERATION PAPERCLIP 2017...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Wrong. /So wrong. Have you read much about Kissinger? He is the ultimate ultimate diplomat. There will be no war. The Gods have told Kissinger to reign Trump in. The Deep State speaks and it speaks through Kissinger.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I don't think Trump cares about the people one way or another. The one thing I notice about Trump was that he never called out the IMF and other financial institutions.

While people are out there calling him racist nobody mentioned how he didn't do one thing about Wall Street and other Financial Elites.

Had he done so his business empire will come crashing down.

Sankara, the African leader I mentioned earlier did not enrich himself. In fact, he owned very few material possessions while focusing more on improving the lives of his people.

For example, he ended Female Genital Mutilation and tried to grow food instead of relying on food aid.

However, due to his disobedience and the fact he cannot be bought, he was taken out by the TPTB.

Trump will never be another Sankara.

Yeah, since Trump wasnt assassinated his first month in office, I IMMEDIATELY knew he was a phony. If he was smart like that one African guy, he would've gotten himself killed before he had a chance to do a bit of good. Shame on him for learning from history, shame on him for cleverly learning from example of JFK and others that you cannot directly attack these people or threaten them out in the open but must change the way the populace thinks in order to defeat them, in a more subtle and indirect manner! Hes actually out there making a difference when he Should be 6ft under, the lazy bum!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Kissinger was there with every failed war we have had since WW2 so it is pretty clear he has nothing to offer
People say we failed the Vietnam War because of politicians.

Yep, and Kissinger is a big time politician

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

OK so that was last tuesday so what are the updates?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

I was really only trying to hobble the high horse brigade before they cantered up with their misplaced partisan pride. In reality the Reps and Dems have all equally been hosts to Kissinger.

Yep, and Kissinger is a big time politician

One of the 'Forever politicians' who outlive administration after administration. A true 'Elite.'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join