It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Meets Trump to Advise on North Korea, China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

On Tuesday morning, former U.S. Secretary of State and accused war criminal Henry Kissinger will meet President Trump at the White House again, this time to discuss North Korea and China, among other items, a White House official told The Daily Beast.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Henry Kissinger, the butcher of Cambodia and Vietnam and a member of the Global Elite.

This to me is another proof Trump is nothing more than a stooge. If Trump is not a stooge, he would have condemned Kissinger.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Good guy.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yet Trump, who many say will "Make America Great" is getting "advice" from him. It's more like Kissinger is pulling the strings while Trump dance.

edit on 10/10/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: seasonal

Yet Trump, who many say will "Make America Great" is getting "advice" from him. It's more like Kissinger is pulling the strings while Trump dance.

Potential President's don't really understand who pulls the strings until they get into 'power.' Trump is just the loud speaker for the men with the money.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Regardless, Kissinger is a walking encyclopedia when it comes to foreign policy. I'm quite sure Trump is harvesting information, not necessarily "taking advice".

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Trump is consulting with him, it is only advice if Trump acts on it.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I would bet Trump had mostly good intentions going into the White House, and has done a decent job overall imho.

Hard to say how this North Korea thing will pan out.
Most of us know what happens to a potus who does not play along with tptb. Let's get JFK's opinion...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Good guy.

Classic quote.. I wonder how many of those dumb stupid animals he has guarding his house and his body this very second? POS.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Seems to me, if you want accurate information you go to the best.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The golden rule, those who have the gold make the rules.

It's nice to see that those soldiers are stupid animals. One day the golden rule makers will plan a war and no one will show up.....

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Bet Kissinger is pushing Trump towards taking out Iran at the same time.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i don't think Trump will ever do or say anything wrong in the eyes of his cult members.
next stop, The epicenter of the two nations in center stage. choo choo!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

C'mon you really think Trump against them????? Look sorry to break your bubble but Trump is one of "them." He is the Emmanuel Goldstein Orwell warned us about.

If you want to see an example of a leader who really went against the TPTB I'll introduce you to Thomas Sankara, former leader of the African nation Burkina Faso who called out the IMF and instead tried to help his people. For that he was assassinated by the French Secret Service and CIA.

Meanwhile what does Trump do?

Twitter, Twitter all day long.
edit on 10/10/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Lest we forget General Wesley Clark (retired) when he said he had seen a memo about taking out 5 counties, 4 in the middles east & N.Korea...... their just keeping that agenda....matters not who the Potus is. The only two left are N.Korea & Iran, Iran so far away, sorry couldn't help myself.
edit on 10-10-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Kissinger is 94 years old. What kind of advice or consulting can be had from a 94 year old. How in tune with the real world could he be at that age. What kind of international relations can be practiced with completely out of date and regurgitated tactics and policies that were a failure half a century ago.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I hear tomorrow Trump will meet with the White House janitor....

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is very disturbing.

There was a time in the 70s I revered Kissinger as a genius. After years of reading, I now know he is a Bilderberg though most people, especially oldsters, have no idea.

Sounds like they are going in to start "handling" Trump a bit tighter. He'll probably change from this point on. They've had enough of him and his fun is over.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If he is taking time to listen to Kissinger, that makes it less likely that he is going to do anything silly. I believe his advice would be against war as long as there were better ways of managing the situation (which might include maintaining the threat of war).

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This is very disturbing.

There was a time in the 70s I revered Kissinger as a genius. After years of reading, I now know he is a Bilderberg though most people, especially oldsters, have no idea.

I must be one of those "oldsters". I didn't know there was hatred for Kissinger. I remember him being the the poster boy of diplomats. Must be some kind of Mandela effect.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
If he is taking time to listen to Kissinger, that makes it less likely that he is going to do anything silly. I believe his advice would be against war as long as there were better ways of managing the situation (which might include maintaining the threat of war).

Since when has the US ever been against war?

He's probably briefing Trump on the start date of the invasion

<<   2 >>

join