It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Russians Using Space Station to Support Weapons Research?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This is getting interesting, although it remains HIGHLY SPECULATIVE.

On Sep 26 Russia launched the 14th warhead test from KapYar to Sary Shagan on a Topol ICBm -- and it was at twilight like half the previous tests and so was widely seen.
Unlike previous tests, no launch time was included in the announcement.

However, by using witness accounts from Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, and Iran, I have estimated launch occurred about 15:27 UTC.

Curiously, at exactly that moment, ISS was passing over the Sary Shagan test range where the new-model evasive warheads were reentering.

The US crew was busy with EVA prep, so I don't know if anyone was in the cupola observing anything.

Are there any indications anybody on ISS saw the missile?

This is the second time one of these missiles was launched at the proper time to be observed from ISS.

Here's the accidental observation of the last such conjunction.

satobs.org...

Ryazanskiy was also on that mission. He told me he had seen the launch from the Russian Segment, but had not been able to take any photos.

Here's a Russian news program with English subtitles that explains all the UFO reports caused by last week's launch.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
Would it be breaking any agreements if they were observing the reentry from the ISS?
I do not know, so I am asking.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Isn’t everyone??

I think every country with enough resources to research whatever random weapons tech, does research whatever weapons texh.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
of course they are, they all are , it's called Plausible Deniability

Curiously, at exactly that moment, The US crew in the ISS was busy with EVA prep, so they might not know anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Was gonna address this earlier. I think by now that "research" has been put into service sometime in the 1970s...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm still pursuing the question of missile launch time, Moscow is steadfastly defiant in releasing it -- makes me MORE suspicious since they DID on all previous launches.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They have before..www.popularmechanics.com...

top topics

join