It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Amendment is Not The Problem, Violent Groups Like Antifa, BLM etc Are the Problem.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There is once again calls for "Gun Control" when another "left-wing lunatic" decided to murder people in a concert which was/is attended mostly by conservatives. But the fact is the "Second Amendment" wasn't the reason this lunatic was able to murder so many people.

If "Gun Control" is implemented, it will only aid criminals as the law abiding citizens won't be able to protect themselves.

According to the FBI the Las Vegas murderer got the conversion kits from the black market. (that's according to Univision)

The real problem is violent groups like Antifa, BLM, etc, who call for violence against people of a race, they call for the deaths of police officers, and also call for the deaths of conservatives and supporters of President Trump.

These groups that call for violence, all of them, have to be outlawed. If you are caught calling for violence against anyone you should be imprisoned. The ideologies that call for violence have to be outlawed and made an example of for anyone who decides to incite violence, and call for murder of innocent people.

That's the real problem. But of course the mostly left-wing MSM don't put the fault of the real culprit. Instead, and like always they call for "Gun Control".

edit on 3-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Last I checked, no motives were released.

The dude had a hardcore gambling lifestyle.

Its well within possibilities he just melted down.

As for the mods, I can get a bump stock down the street. I'm pro gun, but anti politicizing horrific events done by psychos. Who cares if he leans left or right if he's a psycho?

What's worse, shilling for money or for free? Selling your mind and body for money, or giving it away?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I agree that those groups need to designated as terrorist groups but I don't think anyone has verified that the Las Vegas shooter is a Left Wing lunatic yet, have they?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Not much to add but a S&F.

Bombs are easier to make than guns. Take away all the guns, we will see more bombings. Not that guns could ever be confiscated in any practical manner.

Ffs, killers will find a way. They always have.

God forbid we address the real issues and have less killers amongst us.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Last I checked, no motives were released.

The dude had a hardcore gambling lifestyle.

Its well within possibilities he just melted down.

As for the mods, I can get a bump stock down the street. I'm pro gun, but anti politicizing horrific events done by psychos. Who cares if he leans left or right if he's a psycho?

What's worse, shilling for money or for free? Selling your mind and body for money, or giving it away?

You are a millionaire with 4 apartment complexes in Las Vegas no less. You own 2 aircraft , 4 homes and are able to spend mega money on your favorite hobby gambling.
Folks like that do not normally "snap" in the way he did. They may become loons like a few through history , but not to that point.
Mass killing - check
Intricate planning before - check
Suicide afterward - check
Possible connection to radical Islam - check
ISIS claiming responsibility - check ( although the weakest of the potential evidence)

Not saying one way or another , but get ready to accept either

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Are you politicizing this tragedy? Shame on you.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The real problem is violent groups like Antifa, BLM, etc, who call for violence against people of a race, they call for the deaths of police officers, and also call for the deaths of conservatives and supporters of President Trump.

They call for the deaths of cops, conservatives and Trump supporters? Last I checked, the only thing that really fits this remotely was the claim that people marching under the BLM banner were chanting "pigs in a blanket fry 'em like bacon" and then it was revealed that it was actually another group, not affiliated with BLM.

You know what's a really big problem? Ignorance. Tribal instincts harnessed by identity politicking don't seem to be doing us much good either.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You do realize that in the other thread the guy was a confirmed Trump supporter right?

His ex neighbor (who is also a trump.supprter) who was an ex marine called in to a radio show. He said that he didnt think this guy did it and that he thinks he was set up. He sis confirm he was a trump supporter, but that he wasnt radical or anything. He said the guy was a really good dude who he would never think would do this.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I agree that those groups need to designated as terrorist groups but I don't think anyone has verified that the Las Vegas shooter is a Left Wing lunatic yet, have they?

He was found with Antifa literature, and the Melbourne Australia Antifa branch stated that the murderer was a member of the Las Vegas Antifa branch.

BTW, the fact that he was Antifa doesn't mean he could not have been also an ISIS sympathizer or to have some link with ISIS. Antifa is a far left-wing group. Muslim radicals are far-leftwing. Muslims in general tend to be left-wing all over the globe.

edit on 3-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: RazorV66

He was found with Antifa literature, and the Melbourne Australia Antifa branch stated that the murderer was a member of the Las Vegas Antifa branch.

BTW, the fact that he was Antifa doesn't mean he could not have been also an ISIS sympathizer or to have some link with ISIS. Antifa is a far left-wing group. Muslim radicals are far-leftwing. Muslims in general tend to be left-wing all over the globe.

Tom Petty was supposedly dead for half a day before he died, too...
Too many people wanting to post a first without checking facts.
edit on 3-10-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Can you find that post on their Facebook? Nope, it's not there because I just checked. Not sure why they would delete it because they obviously didn't care about posting it to begin with.

Is Melbourne Antifa even a legitimate group? Because Boston Antifa was fake along with a lot of other Antifa pages on Facebook/Twitter.
edit on 10/3/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Jesus.

Okay, so the fact that you didn't post a link with your picture of the tweet from a fake Antifa Twitter account tells me everything I need to know. That means you downloaded it from somewhere, probably a blog, a forum or social media. Someplace that you probably don't want to share for fear of ridicule.

Which might explain why you don't realize that it's a hoax from a troll account though let's be honest here, these accounts exist because a certain segment of the population is extremely gullible.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Another thread premised on "My group is great. Your group sucks."

Yeah, this is helpful.

Wake up, gents. You've been radicalized by idiots on the internet.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

ignorance huh?... it seems that you are very familiar with ignorance.

Members of BLM among other far left-wing groups have murdered police officers, and the increase in the murder of police officers has been linked to groups like BLM who keep calling for the deaths of police officers, and white people.

BLM, among other groups, which includes Antifa are violent, racist groups who call for genocide.

Not to mention, that it has been shown many times in these forums that the founders and co-founders of BLM have as an idol, and always mention Assata Shakur.

The following picture shows t-shirts used by BLM members.

Assata Shakur

Next time you involke "ignorance", you better start by looking at a mirror.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You're still trying to politicize this. Shameful.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

RIIIIIGHT...as if BLM and Antifa haven't been caught on video calling for violence, and murder...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

That's 100% wrong. Why do you believe that? ISIS is trying to establish a caliphate which is a theocracy. There's nothing at all left-wing about a theocracy, quite the opposite — it's super far to the right.

Just like fundamentalist Christians or orthodox Jews, fundamentalist Muslims are ultraconservative traditionalists.

I'm not picking on you, I'm legitimately trying to understand how one could come to believe something that is pretty much the opposite of reality.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: theantediluvian

[...]
.Next time you involke "ignorance", you better start by looking at a mirror.

Yeah, that videos from a few years back, and has nothing to do with BLM. Just a bunch of kids playing collegiate debate where the rules are stupid and loudest wins.

But hey, random videos on YouTube are never inaccurate or misleading.

That

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Yeah that "call in" was so perfect wasn't it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

RIIIIGHT...as if you're not trying to use this tragedy as a way to push a political agenda. I guess that puts you on the same level as the ones you're trying to blame the shooting on. Good for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join