It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Height of Weirdness [ATS Twlight Zone]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

My pleasure.

Catch you on the rebound.

blackfaced white eyed demons - be GONE!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Gee I sure didn't mean that to present like some sort of racist comment. Face color is irrelevant. It was the missing demons that I was referring to that the poster thought he saw a video of in this thread.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Bad ending to a great thread! Sorry!

Until the next ATS Twilight Zone episode..

Sometimes normalcy is better than the fantastic, where the sacred can be found in the most mundane of fine details, and it's there, in the invisible little things, of which big things are made, and a smile restored to our face.

Thank you one and all for participating.

What a ride..

Best wishes,

Ankh

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Farting ghost or demon was mine - I don't even believe in that stuff, it literally terrified me.

I was wide awake, hadn't been drinking, don't do drugs, etc.

It even left a smell.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

Z32 - for some reason your experience really scared the begezuss out of me...maybe because that "Ring" chick has a creepiness factor right up there with Regan and the IT clown!

I am going to post a few of my own, but just curious, did you ever tell the owners what had happened?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

That wasn't a story, it was a comment. But science is hard.

You want a weird story? After my mother had a massive stroke I was falling asleep one night I clearly heard her say my name.

Trouble is, I don't think it's weird. I think it was a pretty normal response to an extremely stressful situation. But it's about all I've got.

I've heard my mother say my name to like she was calling to me, even tho I knew she was across the country and I was completely alone in my house.

Did you answer back? Or did you walk around looking for what might've said your name.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join