It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Crisis: As Rule of Law Crumbles, Denmark Deploys Army

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
An article talking about crime and violence.. I have not been to Denmark or Copenhagen but had thought I would go as many of my friends used to have a good time there. Also the computer went crazy and posted this thread without me hitting enter.... weird ?

Skyrocketing terror and crime following increased numbers of migrants and refugees from Islamic countries has seriously depleted police resources. Yet another EU country will see a decrease in its ability to fulfill international military obligations as a result of domestic instability.

Rule of law in Denmark is imploding as the police run out of resources. An incident back in 2016 underscores this: A mother in downtown Copenhagen had to witness her son being beating to a pulp by masked Arab migrants. During this attack, the devastated mother called law enforcement, but due to a lack of resources, police could not respond in a timely manner. Her son was attacked because rumour had it that he was from the USA.

www.10news.one...
r.search.yahoo.com...=A0SO8x4DYs9Z0LwAtK9XNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'EybXFuanQzBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjQ0ODFfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1506792067/RO =10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.10news.one%2fmigrant-crisis-as-rule-of-law-crumbles-denmark-deploys-army-depleting-its-capacity-to-fulfill-nato-obligations%2 f/RK=1/RS=byI5ZK4Togbnbb1D3Qt73O55964-

or paste to your search engine: www.10news.one...
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The rule of law is not crumbling in Denmark.

This is about 80 soldiers being deployed to free up police for anti terror work.

Hysterically misleading headline is hysterically misleading.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
The rule of law is not crumbling in Denmark.

This is about 80 soldiers being deployed to free up police for anti terror work.

Hysterically misleading headline is hysterically misleading.

I hope you are correct... The whole rape story www.10news.one... of an increase of 196 % is fake too ?

Since the self-proclaimed Conservative party Venstre (meaning “Left”) with their slogan “Denmark’s Liberal party” took power in June 2015, the number of rapes reported to the police has soared by a shocking 196 percent, according to the Danish state’s bureau of statistics.

This rise in rape attacks coincides with the liberal government’s opening of Danish national borders to refugees that primarily are from Islamic countries.

www.10news.one...

Probably nothing to see here as it must be all fake and made up news .. Even though there are stories like these every week if not sooner

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Here's a milder article from the Danish Local.

The soldiers’ role at the German border was described as ancillary and will not entail actively checking the IDs of those entering the country. That role will still be filled by police officers and members of the Danish Home Guard (Hjemmeværnet), which has been active in border checks since April 2016.

The plan to put armed military personnel at the border and potential terror targets has been under discussion for well over a year. It is being implemented as a way to ease the workload of an overworked and undermanned police force.

The 160 soldiers will relieve the police force of the equivalent of 128 full-time police officers. According to news agency Ritzau, police currently use the equivalent of 456 full-time officers on border controls and patrolling potential terror targets.

I guess technically, with a little effort, you could get away with saying 'rule of law crumbles.' The police have been guarding the borders against potential jihadi assholes when their man hours are better spent in the usual places. The article's title is inflammatory hyperbole, but holds the tiniest kernel of fact.

Here's one. "America Terrorized by Muslim threat: imposes flight ban." Kernels of truth buried under propaganda hysterics.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

No matter who writes and publishes a news article anymore there always seems to be an agenda instead of just the news..

The best lie always has an element of truth and with today's fake news and propaganda it is getting harder to separate the wheat from the chafe.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
If this is how the establishment want to control the people of the countries, make every woman scared to walk the streets, then they should get rid of their establishment. The major increase in rapes directly related to Middle eastern people should throw up flags that the people making this policy need to be replaced immediately. These leaders are trying to make themselves look good, they are not for their own people in their countries.

You cannot blend cultures like this and not have problems, even an idiot knows that. What does that say about the leaders of Europe. Slow and steady blending over decades with proper conditioning and vetting of immigrants needs to be done if you really want to accomplish this properly. I don't know how the leaders got into power, it can't be because of their wisdom.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Ethnic danish woman the most beautiful in the world, Danish people, kind and decent soul's, Denmark a proud and democratic history that would put most other nation's to shame.

Migrant's of a certain ilk - Hate the west, Hate the western people's, Hate the western Culture, Hate AND covet our woman, Want to take control because there religion TELL's them too and say's we are not the owners of our own land's but they are SO they are hard faced (Self entitled and demanding as if they have the right - far worse than Cheeky) and want what is ours.

Migrant's Vs Refugee.

Refugee's are a group we can all care about and should, those are the poor soul's fleeing persecution or certain death at home.

Migrant's are those that seek a better life, new opportunity's and can be a beneficial force if there numbers are moderated and only the good candidates are accepted, Candidates whom are willing to abide by and adopt our laws and tradition's, they are fine.
But migrant's that are not wiling to adopt our law's and culture but instead bring there own are most certainly NOT fine, in fact they constitute a tribal migration, next to an outright invasion this is actually the most destructive force in the history of the human race and anthropologists have studied ancient migration, there is always only one outcome - the displacement, absorption OF or eradication of the native population that pre-exists before the tribal migration take's place.

Ask yourself this, Who want's to divide and keep divided, whom wants to destroy and break down social tradition's and systems in western Europe, Who divides so that they can conquer.

There is only one answer, the Ultra Elite.

My opinion is that instead of fixing the problem they are using it to there own advantage, degrade social right's and eventually justify more power into there grubby criminal hand's.

edit on 30-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

To the best of my knowledge there's never been a news source that wasn't biased. Even old institutions like The Times was fundamentally a loud hailer for the Conservatives, monarchy and military. Further back we had the pamphlets which were anti-Establishment and counter-cultural. 18th and 19th Century tabloids favoured lurid stories and didn't care much for accuracy or even truth.

Until news is reported by professional science writers, we'll never see an unbiased article. Not even then!

What I always try to look out for is the extremist bias. It's ideological and happily lies to influence perceptions. Plus it's coming at us from Left and Right like a torrent of Kool Aid.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

That is actually perfectly true, even the so called independent newspaper was far from independent.
Still we need an unbiased press.

Unfortunately in a consumer society press equals advertising space and that need's sales to drive circulation so most press these day's is nothing but tripe, the real issues are brushed over and instead we have minor issues inflated out of proportion, life style and scandal but no real news, no real explanation of what this or that government are up to and this has actually led to a misinformed populace making bad choices.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The headline makes it sound like they are declaring martial law in Copenhagen, which isn't true. But the actual facts presented are accurate. Someone from Detroit would laugh at these gang wars, but thing is that the Nordic countries used to be almost unbelievably peaceful, so I think it's fair to be concerned about this.

Yeah, it's always going to be biased, how the news is presented, what is considered important enough to publish, etc. If someone created a computer that could make completely non-biased news, I don't even know how that would look; people would probably think it was biased anyway, you can't please everyone at the same time.

But some "news" sites will downright make stuff up, they'll use a picture of people who had nothing to do with a story, things like that. I don't think OP's site is as bad as those.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The website you are sourcing from is a far right propaganda trash can.
How am I supposed to take that site seriously when it's riddled with words that clearly slander anyone who is mildly left leaning and doesn't even know how to use liberal in the right context.
It's also teeming with advertisements and donation click bait.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I am hoping the Free Market and globalism has not go too big for its boots. I'm hoping it has not go too high as to be blind to what is happening below where it really does count.

In their ignorance they may believe that they are too international to worry about a little thing like nation and nationality. They would be very wrong. Before they know it they would have foreign invading entities control strategic aspects of their economy. What happens when those foreign entities start getting Alpha ideas and are in a strong enough position to dare to have ambitions like that? Selling out to the point of complete loss of ownership as your trading partner decides to change tactics and impose values on their new acquisitions is a very real concern. It is invasion and conquest by stealth.

The Free Market might eventually destroy the U.S, Britain and Israel from without within if you know what I mean. I pointed out yesterday there are probably Russian operatives crawling all over Cuba in the shadows. Without is within, has muscled its way to the very top and there is no escape.

Israel have so much to lose if they don't get this right. The Western Bankers and Corporations do, too. They are not omnipotent. What they started others could easily finish. At a time where the West is fragmenting somewhat due to issues mainly of trust in authority and treatment by authority as well as pursuit of self(ish) interests to the detriment of one's own BASE by corporations and NGOs, vigilance will now be necessary.

I am trying to stay in a relationship with all the West, valuing and respecting all the nations and cultures in our alliance. I have recently become aware that there are threats that get discussed here, but not in MSM.

edit on 30-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

edit on 30-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Yes, the increase of 198% in rape is completely hysterical too.

Yes, Denmark saw an increase in rape reporting:

2011: 392
2012: 364
2013: 339
2014: 365
2015: 419
2016: 744

But this increase is because they identified mishandling and misfiling of rape reports amongst the Danish police. They corrected the error, so the numbers appeared to go up.

Also, even if we look at the European nation with the highest incidence of rape reporting, Sweden, with 67 reported rapes per 100,000 people (2016 figures), lets just compare that to Alaska, which had an incidence of 79.7 reported rapes per 100,000 people.

Does Alaska have a big problem with Muslim immigrants?

What about New York, second lowest reporting in America, 14.6/100,000, but, doesn't New York have a much bigger immigrant population than Alaska? How could this possibly make sense if immigrants are committing rapes?

South Dakota, 70.1/100,000.

Also, the Swedish number is influenced by statistical reporting too, and isn't a fair reflection.

Statistics look great for writing hysterically misleading headlines, but the truth is often very different.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Link url description...

crisis-as-rule-of-law-crumbles-denmark-deploys-army-depleting-its-capacity-to-fulfill-nato-obligations

...says it all.

NATO 'Crisis'.

One big, happy, borderless European Union?

However did you come to such a vulnerable place? Isn't NATO supposed to protect you from 'Crisis' ?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
edit...

Lets just pretend it's all kittens and cute puppies.. as per usual, nothing to see here.
edit on 30/9/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The website you are sourcing from is a far right propaganda trash can.
How am I supposed to take that site seriously when it's riddled with words that clearly slander anyone who is mildly left leaning and doesn't even know how to use liberal in the right context.
It's also teeming with advertisements and donation click bait.

Oh, thank goodness then. We can just assume that since this 'news' is from a right wing reporting site, we can just ignore the elephant standing in the room. Good thing there are no correlations between muslims and rape statistics.

For a second there I thought people were waking up and shedding the shame of correlating crime and race/religion. I guess not.

If things were to get sensible now, I fear we will have discovered nothing through this whole ordeal. I wonder how bad it will need to get before these poor mislabeled 'liberals' start to wake up?
edit on 30-9-2017 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It was probably easy for the smaller nations like Denmark to get overly saturated with migrants. It is an age old tactic to change the political base and thus who has influence, Rome did it to itself to shift power in the Senate. People need to study history.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
there is only one way to judge the effect of having millions of new migrants flooding europe.

if once upon a time you could go anywhere without any fear of being attacked or raped and now you cant......

then its an invasion.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Invasion it is. I just wonder if the main actors of this invasion will ever be exposed. It is common sense that these invaders don't add anything positive to the communities they are infesting and they do not help with monetary contribution to their environments. So this invasion isn't due to collapsing populations, it is just a convenient response and excuse.

So this new source is distasteful to some, I bet there are 100's of other articles that come to the same conclusion.

Rape Jihad in Denmark: More Than Half of All Convicted Rapists Have Immigrant Backgrounds

www.amren.com...

Sweden and Denmark have highest rates of sexual harassment in Europe

www.independent.co.uk...

One thing that I have always wondered, do new immigrants assimilate? Maybe they are FORCED to assimilate to their new climate if they are very low in number. But when they have even a few families together in an area, that assimilation rate is low to non existent.

Maybe when everyone came to the USA in the beginning, the culture was created by individual people simply being forced to interact with each other. Not so much a melting pot as a creation of a new culture. I just have the feeling that assimilation is never natural and doesn't occur as often as people think.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join