It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home office grants an extra 154k for Madeline Mcann search.- Police may be closing in on kidnapper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

even though he's never once been forced to answer as to the context of some of his emails, which appeared to be using code for child sex pedophilia and worse, torture

Maybe he hasn't had to answer for it because of the ridiculousness of this code thing? I mean really? Remember to drink your Ovaltine...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I didn't know Podesta was in his late 60's. In fact, he looks rather young for his age. It must be all that spirit cooking. Are you saying those sketches really look like 20 year olds?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't think the parents killed their daughter, but I do think they covered up what actually happened (probably because they were afraid they'd get the blame for it). As it happens, they didn't foresee that Madeleine's disappearance would turn into a cause célèbre in the UK press and then internationally, and so they have had to carry on with their charade for over a decade.

They probably thought it would be a bit of a mystery for a while, then die down (like all the other hundreds of thousands of kids that go missing every year) and that by now there would just be a few true-crime aficionados asking "Whatever happened in the end? Did they ever find her?" while the two of them lived the rest of their lives in guilty obscurity.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
What I don't understand, and it really annoys me, is that they knowingly left their children in a holiday apartment in a foreign country, whilst they went and had fun. And they got away with it scot free.

They should both be in prison.

They didn't get off scot free, they now have a life sentence, having lost their little girl. I am sure that not a day goes by when they don't think of her, beat themselves up, and regret leaving the kids unattended.

Do you believe the parents are innocent then?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Imagine losing a child in those circumstances. You would never stop thinking about her and going over every possible horrific scenario. The endless torture of faint hope and the feelings of guilt would encompass your' life.
They did leave the kids unattended but that is not so uncommon on holiday where adults might check on the kids every hour. I'm not saying that it's right but to charge them with neglect in my opinion is pointless and would just add to an already unbearable burden.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

As soon as they will have a suspect into custody he will die unexpectedly...convieniantly. IMHO the missing children in the US and europe are related. Nobody seems to have the authority to go to the bottom of this. I refuse to believe that there are no leads or simularities in all of these cases. All we can hope for is that there will be a final judgement for whoever did something to these children.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

What if the suspect is simply a low life opportunistic predator? There are leads in this particular case although none so far have led to an arrest.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

If so it will be good to have this case finally closed and the predator catched. But I think this goes very deep and a organised ring of high placed pedophiles / sacrifice perverts is connected. Hopefully I am wrong and does such an organisation not excist

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Private investigator Kevin Halligen (hired by the McCanns to solve the crime) was found dead today. He was in his 50s.

Story here:

news.sky.com...

"Suspicious circumstances" indeed

edit on 13-1-2018 by TheTruthRocks because: fixed the link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join