It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed 'Alien' communication on Reddit paranormal thread.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

It's actually a little scary to think this is how humans would treat and talk to an alien. Those aliens would make some very harsh judgments about us, maybe.

About their "energy source", "mode of travel", how to overcome particle impacts, the location of our planet in respect to other potential points of interest in nearby galactic space, etc - we don't know anything. All our speculation is hollow.

If we knew anything, we'd be out there traveling the stars too.
But since we aren't and cannot currently achieve that - we don't even have a clue what to expect.

Maybe they don't mine their energy source, maybe they know stuff about energy that we never even conceived of yet and probably won't understand yet. Maybe maybe maybe and what if what if what if.

So in the end, who knows?
This could have been a real E.T. incident.
I dunno. I've studied all sorts of stuff and I think I know tons, but I admit I have no way of knowing what to expect from E.T. How could I possibly know? I cannot even figure out other human beings and what to expect from them with any regularity, and yall are my own species that I observe daily, lol.

All I know is that a proper in depth expert analysis of those photographs will give us some good pointers on if this is a hoax or if there remains a possibility that this could have been legitimate.

Not only do the photos themselves need to be analyzed, but also comparisons need to be made with each photo and the geographical coordinates they were supposedly photographing.

What would really make this amazing is if the clouds in those photos matched those geographic locations' actual weather at the very exact time those pics were posted.

IF those photos matched all the way to the precise timing of the clouds?
I would think this might just be the real deal - a genuine awesome X-file, and one of the most remarkable I've ever seen on the whole internet.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's funny as she's an alien yet she wants man made co-ordinates. Or like some-one says "she's probably just downloaded Google Earth". If she's just passing how does she know that we have divided the world into latitude and longitude and how that works.
your right, intelligent life from other planets would certainly be far to stupid to figure out humankinds advanced coordinates systems....

/sarc

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown I went to the link and read the first few...she sounds chinese

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The message reads like a dodgy email from an asian girl who finds you on obscure dating sites you've never heard of! I call fake BIG TIME
edit on 28-9-2017 by Mogzy1977 because: Sausage fingers

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I personally think having satellite access and showing it off online is worthy of a serious look, right? If its a human then I would think they are abusing some tech. I hope someone has her screenshot some coords in NK or China or Antarctica. If those come back then this is Def a situation. Alien or not.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Did one ever questioned or searched if the coordinates were real coordinates?
I mean xfc # 0422 sounds more like something hexadecimal or some kind of color code than space time coordinates?

edit on 0b31America/ChicagoThu, 28 Sep 2017 04:02:31 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 28 Sep 2017 04:02:31 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
She's still using space ships and "special fuel?" Man, that's old school. It's all spacetime matrix consciousness amplification transporters these days.
Which explains why she is broke down. I think we should use our quantum flux jet packs and our exospasmatic spacesuits and fly up there and fix it up for her.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Blue Shift
She's still using space ships and "special fuel?" Man, that's old school. It's all spacetime matrix consciousness amplification transporters these days.

Its a fun read, and of course its probably BS. Reminds me a little bit of John Titor. That was a fun read.

Yeah, good times.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If she takes a naked selfie you can tell if she's alien.
I got five on it

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: carewemust
If she takes a naked selfie you can tell if she's alien.
I got five on it

Careful what you wish for - this 'alien' claims to genderless...not to mention apparently clueless!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Summary....

Xfc#0422 is their designation of Earth.
Alien posted it as ASEXUAL not a she or he.
Alien ran out of "fuel" as it pass by our system.
The "fuel" that ran-out was the one needed to travel faster to their star system.
Leiba is the AI used by the alien to translate and maybe interact with our Internet.
Various coordinates were given by human posters and pics were posted in real time by the alien in a span of few minutes as the thread progresses.
Pics were also provided of the moon as requested.
Somebody gave his coordinates and requested the alien to go low as possible and said poster was able to snap a photo of the craft.
A photo of the alien craft side by side with the rescue craft was also taken by allegedly by a different individual unaware of the alien thread.
Photo of a distant Earth was also provided as alien leaves our sytem.
Alien posted it will be back.
edit on 28-9-2017 by xconvoyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2017 by xconvoyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
1. It's not a she - they clearly stated they were asexual.

They had to call a breakdown service because they ran out of gas. It is most assuredly a female.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

Alien posted it will be back.

Sounds like we need Arnold again..

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

It's impossible to look under the hood in open space you should know that ..

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: LABTECH767

It's actually a little scary to think this is how humans would treat and talk to an alien. Those aliens would make some very harsh judgments about us, maybe.

About their "energy source", "mode of travel", how to overcome particle impacts, the location of our planet in respect to other potential points of interest in nearby galactic space, etc - we don't know anything. All our speculation is hollow.

If we knew anything, we'd be out there traveling the stars too.
But since we aren't and cannot currently achieve that - we don't even have a clue what to expect.

Maybe they don't mine their energy source, maybe they know stuff about energy that we never even conceived of yet and probably won't understand yet. Maybe maybe maybe and what if what if what if.

So in the end, who knows?
This could have been a real E.T. incident.
I dunno. I've studied all sorts of stuff and I think I know tons, but I admit I have no way of knowing what to expect from E.T. How could I possibly know? I cannot even figure out other human beings and what to expect from them with any regularity, and yall are my own species that I observe daily, lol.

All I know is that a proper in depth expert analysis of those photographs will give us some good pointers on if this is a hoax or if there remains a possibility that this could have been legitimate.

Not only do the photos themselves need to be analyzed, but also comparisons need to be made with each photo and the geographical coordinates they were supposedly photographing.

What would really make this amazing is if the clouds in those photos matched those geographic locations' actual weather at the very exact time those pics were posted.

IF those photos matched all the way to the precise timing of the clouds?
I would think this might just be the real deal - a genuine awesome X-file, and one of the most remarkable I've ever seen on the whole internet.

Agreed.
We cannot equate our perception of reality, technology and even the laws of physics with other sentient beings out there in the universe.

Regarding the photos...until now...nobody can deny the authenticity of said photos

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I lol when"Alien"said we(earthlings) have much to learn and a poster replied"Yes,but you ran out of gas 1 year from home.lmao!

edit on CDTThuam4561 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Sure it's a hoax but a well done and humorous read.And I also found out what LARP means now.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So she just gets on Reddit to post? Why would she do this? It doesn't make any sense.

Good thread though, a little change of pace from the usual Trump-fest. S&F.

ETA: It was actually 4chan not Reddit. Also, if she was out of her "special fuel" then how did she travel from hemisphere to hemisphere to take all these photos from different areas of the world? You can't see Australia when you're above America and vice versa, she supposedly took pictures of many different places around the world yet she was saying she was out of her "special fuel".

It is a well played hoax in my opinion. People are so gullible.

I suggest you investigate the original thread on 4chan before judging. People at first assumed it was a LARP but eventually started getting creeped out once the OP posted the images. People are finding it hard to debunk this for a number of reasons. The images posted could not be found anywhere online. They were posted immediately after being given coordinates to certain locations. Even if the poster had access to a pile of photographs from some satellite or other, how could he have gotten the image from the exact coordinates and "photoshopped" them so quickly? Also, the time of day was perfect. And the clouds looked real. And there was that Aussie guy who asked it to hover as low as possible and was able to get a shot of the black triangle, and another of the "rescue" vessel, another triangle.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This don't look like Reddit to me

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would love this to be real but I think it was done too well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join