It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed 'Alien' communication on Reddit paranormal thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I looked for topic on this on ATS without success, so, here goes...

Apparently, a female alien, going by the name of 'Myziam', posted a communique on Reddit, claiming to have run out of "special fuel" as her craft passed the Earth. Her lack of fuel denies the craft the capability to reach the velocities required to get home, thus she awaits a rescue mission.

It's totally crazy and in my opinion, someone very creative has quite cleverly taken in a great number of people. The "alien" requests users to provide a set of co-ordinates and she, in turn, will post a picture...using her ship's camera...of the location from Earth orbit. Things get slighty strange as the co-ordinates come in and the pics appear. Apparently, the pics are not traceable through the Google pic search engine. One guy in Australia posted co-ordinates and managed to take a shot of the craft itself...although this suspiciously turns out to be the usual three lights on a triangle.

The "alien" was also asked to take pics of the Moon, which duly appeared.

Here is the thread on Reddit...
Myziam

This is the OP message...

ᴴᵉᶫᶫᵒ ᴵ ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⱽᵃʳᶰ, ʰᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳ⋅ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ ᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʳᵃᵛᵉᶫ ᵃᶜʳᵒˢˢ ᵍᵃᶫᵃˣʸ ᶦᶰ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵉʷ ʰᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʳᵉᑫᵘᶦʳᵉˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜᶦᵃᶫ ᶠᵘᵉᶫ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᶜᵃʳᶜᵉ⋅ ᴵ ʳᵃᶰ ᵒᵘᵗ ᶠᵘᵉᶫ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᶦᶰ ᶠʳᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᶫᵃᶰᵉᵗ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒ ᶫᵒᶰᵍᵉʳ ᵗʳᵃᵛᵉᶫ ᵃᵗ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ˢᵖᵉᵉᵈ⋅ ᴺᵒʷ ᴵ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ˢᵖᵃᶰ ᶫᵉᶰᵍᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᶫᵃᶰᵉᵗ [ˣᶠᶜ-#0422] ᶦᶰ ᶠᵉʷ ᵐᶦᶰᵘᵗᵉ, ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶠᵃˢᵗ ᵉᶰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʳᵉᵃᶜʰ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳ⋅ ᴵ ˢᵗᵘᶜᵏ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵘᶰᵗᶦᶫ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ ᶠᶦᶰᵈˢ ᴵ⋅ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᴵ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖʳᵒᵛᵉ ᴵ ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ ᵇʸ ᵖᵒˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒˢ ᵒᶠ ᵖᶫᵃᶰᵉᵗ ˣᶠᶜ-#0422⋅ ᵀᵉᶫᶫ ᵐᵉ ᶜᵒᵒᵒʳᵈᶦᶰᵃᵗᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᴵ ᶠᶫʸ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵒᵒʳᵈᶦᶰᵃᵗᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒ

It is a very long thread and, as expected, the usual genre of less than complimentary replies do appear but some users seem to be completely taken in by it. At the very least, the picture responses to the co-ordinate requests seem to be quite rapid. I would love to know how it was done.

Thank you.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
She's still using space ships and "special fuel?" Man, that's old school. It's all spacetime matrix consciousness amplification transporters these days.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

This is intriguing. Someone is trolling hard...

Could we reverse image search any of the alleged "photos" from Myzium's craft? I'm not sure how to do this but have heard it can be done

edit on 27-9-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I suck at navigating Reddit pages (i never spend time on there), could you share any of the coordinates and/or pics released on the thread? Definitely interested, and happy to get away from all the political stuff on ATS for a few moments..

+47 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Very cool.. Star and flag for getting ATS back to normal. I am gonna flag every thread that isnt politics

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that's 4chan, not Reddit.

Might want to warn people, some have an ideological hatred of the place, others avoid it for...other reasons.

Edit: it's just the archive link, still, some won't go there.
edit on 27-9-2017 by Jonjonj because: Add

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
She's still using space ships and "special fuel?" Man, that's old school. It's all spacetime matrix consciousness amplification transporters these days.

Its a fun read, and of course its probably BS. Reminds me a little bit of John Titor. That was a fun read.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I'm the same, they are way too confusing for me.
Here are the cords from the guy in Australia...

Geographic coordinates of Sydney, Australia
Latitude: 33°52′04″ S
Longitude: 151°12′26″ E

and the response from said "alien"...

ᴵ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ᵃᵘˢᵗʳᵃᶫᶦᵃ ᴵ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ᶦˢᶫᵃᶰᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᶜᵒᵒᵒʳᵈᶦᶰᵃᵗᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᶠᶫʸ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᶜᵒᵒᵒʳᵈᶦᶰᵃᵗᵉˢ -ᵗʳᵃᶰˢᶫᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᶰᵍᶫᶦˢʰ ᵇʸ ᶫᵉᶦᵇᵃ

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Thanks for that.
I'm not very updated on all this 4chan and reddit stuff.

I have friend who is into all things paranormal and he sent me the link by text. So, apologies for any confusion I may have caused.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I think if you right-click on an image and copy its address, the info can be pasted into the Google image search engine and any references/sites using the image should be listed.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's funny as she's an alien yet she wants man made co-ordinates. Or like some-one says "she's probably just downloaded Google Earth". If she's just passing how does she know that we have divided the world into latitude and longitude and how that works.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

This is true, there are so many clichés used but also some interesting creativity.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Posted. Mods trashed the thread. Op was on 4chan.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If she takes a naked selfie you can tell if she's alien.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
lol, not sure what to make of it. pretty cool all the same.
weird.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's funny as she's an alien yet she wants man made co-ordinates. Or like some-one says "she's probably just downloaded Google Earth". If she's just passing how does she know that we have divided the world into latitude and longitude and how that works.

Exactly. Lots of these obvious little give-aways that scream out it's a scam, yet the whole thing takes on a life of its own as the users get sucked in. Makes me wonder if someone with a genuine motive may be using it as a kind of test or experiment.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

Ah, probably why it wasn't searchable.
Thanks for the info.

This one will probably go the same way.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

I saw the other thread and posted in it myself.
Why did they take it down?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Annnndddd.... SecureTeam have the scoop......so now we know for certain lol (like we didn't already)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm enjoying the threads.
S&F

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join