It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost car..? I watched a car move without a driver or anyone in it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hello. This just happened and I want to point out I am stone cold sober in case anyone asks.

So I was walking to the corner store to pick up smokes and a drink about 20 mins ago. As I am coming up to the parking lot I notice a black honda coupe backing out of a stall. I waited for it to fully back up but it didn't. I walk behind the car now sticking about 4 feet out of the parking stall. Then the car slowly moves forward back to into the stall perfectly parked. It was at this point I saw that there was no driver or anyone in the car, I went right up to the windows and no one was hiding. I looked around to see if anyone was around to see this and tell me I am not losing my s#it, of course no one was to be seen. I think okay maybe it was left in neutral and it was just moving around because of that. So I go into the store get what I need, I was in the store all of 5 minutes when I came back to the parking lot. The car had moved up to the parking stall in front of it!!! A full parking space. Still no one in the car. I looked at how the pavement was to see if the car could be on a slant or uneven ground but no. To get to the stall in front of the one it was in the car had to roll UP a little hump on the ground right where the white line separates the parking stalls! WTF Man!?!

I walked away quickly to say the least. No need to hang around demon cars.. Anyone have an explanation for this. I'm freakin out a little. Someone call Fox Mulder. For the record it was not a self driving car or anything it was a older model car.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

I dont sleep with your miss while you are out either.....

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Whut?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Not freaky at all. Car companies researching machine vision are actually having the driver hidden in the car seat to test the reaction to driverless cars:

edition.cnn.com...

Then there are also pranksters

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Maybe someone left the handbrake off... ghost cars don't come out this time of year. . The season starts on October 31st and ends around easter time..

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
First thought that came to mind was:

Smile, you're on Candid Camera!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I wish. But Ashton did not come out of the bushes...sadly..

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Not freaky at all. Car companies researching machine vision are actually having the driver hidden in the car seat to test the reaction to driverless cars:

edition.cnn.com...

Why is every person in this video who fell for that prank a fast food worker and a minority?
edit on 27-9-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

edition.cnn.com...

Why is every person in this video who feel for that prank a fast food worker and a minority?

Because he has a contract with the McDonalds company now.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

edition.cnn.com...

Why is every person in this video who feel for that prank a fast food worker and a minority?

Because he has a contract with the McDonalds company now.

Fair enough.....

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sometimes a car will look like it's driving by itself, but then I'll see a little four-foot, six-inch Filipino lady low behind the wheel.
edit on 27-9-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Next time put your car in PARK, before leaving the vehicle....

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

Why is every person in this video who fell for that prank a fast food worker and a minority?

I dunno. Here's a multicultural video

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008

*snip*

I walked away quickly to say the least. No need to hang around demon cars.. Anyone have an explanation for this. I'm freakin out a little. Someone call Fox Mulder. For the record it was not a self driving car or anything it was a older model car.

Thanks for the belly laugh.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

I saw the same thing once, only this car backed out of the spot and turned right and almost drove into my car. At first I thought it was paranormal too.

Most likely though could have been a transmission teeth/pawl failure.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It was a very large remote controlled car.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
A hacker working on stealing driver-less cars.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
When my daughter was attending college she told me a story about a drunk guy who had a dog in the car with him. He got out of the car and thought he put it in park, but inadvertently left it in neutral. The car started going around in circles in the middle of a large intersection with the dog in the drivers seat! She said a bunch of her friends were laughing hysterically as the guy was chasing his car around the intersection while the dog was in the drivers seat looking like it was driving, lol.

The police arrived and managed to jump in to stop the car. The guy was arrested for driving under the influence and they put him and the dog in the back seat of the squad car. She said as the squad car drove away, the dog had it's head propped down on the back seat looking out the rear window. She said the dog's expression was hilarious. It looked like it was depressed because he was going to jail with his owner.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008
Hello. This just happened and I want to point out I am stone cold sober in case anyone asks.

So I was walking to the corner store to pick up smokes and a drink about 20 mins ago. As I am coming up to the parking lot I notice a black honda coupe backing out of a stall. I waited for it to fully back up but it didn't. I walk behind the car now sticking about 4 feet out of the parking stall. Then the car slowly moves forward back to into the stall perfectly parked. It was at this point I saw that there was no driver or anyone in the car, I went right up to the windows and no one was hiding. I looked around to see if anyone was around to see this and tell me I am not losing my s#it, of course no one was to be seen. I think okay maybe it was left in neutral and it was just moving around because of that. So I go into the store get what I need, I was in the store all of 5 minutes when I came back to the parking lot. The car had moved up to the parking stall in front of it!!! A full parking space. Still no one in the car. I looked at how the pavement was to see if the car could be on a slant or uneven ground but no. To get to the stall in front of the one it was in the car had to roll UP a little hump on the ground right where the white line separates the parking stalls! WTF Man!?!

ok either you were shifted temporaly not to see the driver (or) it was a hologram..maybe they were testing blue beam? Or .. A ghost car (which ive seen) or.. Bluebeam is using a stalking method.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
LOL,I had a familiar experiance driving through Surprise Arizona one day,big Buicks and Caddilacs,no one driving,till I finally got to pass one ,swore no one was there

top topics

<<   2 >>

join