It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Report New 'Spiral UFO'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

im pretty sure hes being sarcastic

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

im pretty sure hes being sarcastic

No sarcasm, I'm interested in discussing how such events can calibrate accuracy of 'UFO reports' with similar features.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

The question is do you believe that it's UFO related or as said, that it's a missile. We've seen many of these spiral phenomena, but for someone like you posting this here seems as if you're suggesting that it's a ufo ,doesn't say it's alien but again it is the most controversial part in here?

So why here and not some other forum, do you think aliens and ufos are a real possibility or are you picking just for fun to gain something out of it?

Because if I was a non believer I wouldn't read discussing or try to participate in any of these threads it wouldn't bother me at all what they talked about over here..

You know what I think that phenomena is but I can't explain it other than there are things entering or leaving our atmosphere constantly and that many of them are not ours..

edit on 0b14America/ChicagoWed, 27 Sep 2017 20:25:14 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 27 Sep 2017 20:25:14 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Missile test? Do missiles spiral as they fly?

Making a missile spin allow the use of a much simpler single-channel control system. So yes, missiles are often spinning.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Um, Jim knows 100% that is a missile.

My guess is he's looking for congruence
between past UFO sightings that had a similar
witness reports.
And Im all for it as these are missiles.

I'd be even more for it if Jim would admit
some UFO's are piloted whether
on board or remotely by cute little ET's.
Because I think he knows that too.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Fair questions -- while I think many forms of missile and space activity do spark many worldwide UFO reports, this class of stimuli does not 'solve' the UFO puzzle, which properly deals with the existence -- or not -- of an unexplainable residue of reports. I accept that there is such a residue.

Along the way to isolating the residue, I have encountered a number of truly interesting single-causes of high interest to science, military intelligence, law enforcement, meteorology, psychology, etc... It is not 'all nonsense' and is worth the effort.

Space/missile events can contribute to this effort by uniquely defining limits of witness misperception in a serendipitous double-blind experimental process. These lessons then CAN be applied across the board to other seemingly intractable reports. In my opinion.

edit on 27-9-2017 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Good to keep an open mind about those things Jim ,
Because you wouldn't want to be left alone when the real deal starts roll in.

It's also good to not believe everything you see , and one should always use common earthly sense of what others might say about the evidence one seems to present.

Somehow we all want the real answers to the real questions mankind has searched for , from the beginning when they started to communicate with eachother until this very moment we are talking about those things.

I've seen a lot and experienced a lot that made it possible for me to decipher the things I loved the most about life more then life itself actually.

I even put this effort above material things , but never above the ones I love.

I noticed and learned that if you're spiritual forgiven and forgive you receive more answers as you possibly could imagine.

I always try to tell myself that if science met spirituality, than that would be the day that the circle would be complete and mankind would be ready for the truth we all here seem to chase.

I also questioned myself what if I had the knoledge about those mysticall phenomena , could I possibly the one to tell people what I see is that what I believe and let others see what I think is the truth?

The answer to that is no. Because no human being can pesuade someone who's still searching for answers about the supernatural he's searching for.

It's a to delicate subject that only can be answered by the supernatural itself.

We humans have to show the proof physically to another human being will we ever wanting to convince those that want to find the answers themselfs, it's like learning to walk because our parents also had to show us physically how walking should be done. The walking on its own we had to do ourselves.

Therefore presenting what one might see as evidence in the supernatural phenomena, can only be seen by those who are on the same spiritual and technical level on this subject as the ones who presented that evidence imo.

Those who sometimes try to tell those who are not on that same (virtual) level are willing to defend their cause.

I've learned that it's pointless and costs a lot of energy and frustration, but it's as logical as it can be because those who don't see aren't ready yet.

Well Jim that's a lot of words and I could say this in a few simple words as , I understand your quest you'll get there some day, we all get there some day..
edit on 0b15America/ChicagoThu, 28 Sep 2017 02:35:15 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 28 Sep 2017 02:35:15 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Fair questions -- while I think many forms of missile and space activity do spark many worldwide UFO reports, this class of stimuli does not 'solve' the UFO puzzle, which properly deals with the existence -- or not -- of an unexplainable residue of reports. I accept that there is such a residue.

Along the way to isolating the residue, I have encountered a number of truly interesting single-causes of high interest to science, military intelligence, law enforcement, meteorology, psychology, etc... It is not 'all nonsense' and is worth the effort.

Space/missile events can contribute to this effort by uniquely defining limits of witness misperception in a serendipitous double-blind experimental process. These lessons then CAN be applied across the board to other seemingly intractable reports. In my opinion.

I see that being true because there are always fresh new witnesses who haven't had any prior experience or any exposure to phenomenon including mundane things like missile tests and even flickering stars, and so this incoming material keeps refreshing itself into the ocean of data by new reports from the inexperienced, and even this missile test in your OP was reported on MUFON by several different sources who all thought for sure it was aliens and scary things happening.

An interesting study in today's sociology, which isn't much different from decades ago.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Where can I see those MUFON reports, please?

Here's more videos from the Russian media --

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Technical description of the launch -- ENGLISH SUBTITLES!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
They do yes, icbm's begin a roll program as they leave the atmosphere, Then eject their first stage rocket to break free of earths gravity. One there's no air, you won't see any flame. Hence it appears to disappear.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin
There is no "breaking free" of Earth's gravity. You may want to look up what the "B" stands for.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There is no "breaking free" of Earth's gravity. You may want to look up what the "B" stands for.

Similar to that Vomit Comet plane. For a short time, it seem you're free of that gravity, but very soon you discover that vomit too never really freed itself from it...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

That parabolic bitch make me puke.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

That parabolic bitch make me puke.

The smell or the flight path?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

It was metaphorical. Or allegorical.
Not sure exactly which.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You'd probably know better, I'm more of a mole than a flyer.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

"One there's no air, you won't see any flame. Hence it appears to disappear. "

By no means. what we see here, and often in other forms, is the sunlit cloud of the ejected burned propellant. You're right that the engine flame is not very bright.

Here are numerous examples of the cloud visibility ....

satobs.org...

satobs.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
On Sep 26 Russia launched the 14th warhead test from KapYar to Sary Shagan on a Topol ICBm -- and it was at twilight like half the previous tests and so was widely seen.
Unlike previous tests, no launch time was included in the announcement.

However, by using witness accounts from Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, and Iran, I have estimated launch occurred about 15:27 UTC.

Curiously, at exactly that moment, ISS was passing over the Sary Shagan test range where the new-model evasive warheads were reentering.

The US crew was busy with EVA prep, so I don't know if anyone was in the cupola observing anything.

Are there any indications anybody on ISS saw the missile?

This is the second time one of these missiles was launched at the proper time to be observed from ISS.

Here's the accidental observation of the last such conjunction.

satobs.org...

Ryazanskiy was also on that mission. He told me he had seen the launch from the Russian Segment, but had not been able to take any photos.

Here's a Russian news program with English subtitles that explains all the UFO reports caused by last week's launch.

www.youtube.com...

ADD == Most are nonsense. By accident, or design, I don't know.
edit on 4-10-2017 by JimOberg because: add

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Interesting video. a reply to: JimOberg

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join