It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Report New 'Spiral UFO'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JimOberg

Thanks Jim
Topol

Thanks hippyPhage.

Russians have HBO? Russians watch GOT? Who knew!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Definitely appears (is) man made. It shows nothing in exotic tech or magnetic plasma shell, and appears to be creating a shock wave like any conventional high speed missile that just ran out all it's propellant and that causes the spiral as it cushions into the air ahead of it without propellant control..

Anyone on youtube claiming that this is some "unknown" is probably not being honest or they are in dire need of reading and learning.
edit on 26-9-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Thanks Jim
Topol
"Do not go quietly into that good night."

This is goodbye Phage. Blessed be you and yours brother.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think this is a heaven-sent opportunity to study the 'UFO perception process' with serendipitous double-blind real-world experiment with hundreds of test subjects.

How imaginative and inaccurate were many of the reports [still coming in over at youtube and on the yandex.ru search engine], and does that provide a justification of wondering if, in the past, similar stimuli were reported in similarly garbled or erroneous terms.

The instigating event was the 14th launch of a test program designed to perfect interception-proof thermonuclear warheads.

Details here --

satobs.org...
www.jamesoberg.com...

As has happened before, top secret missile/space activity often 'leaks' as UFO reports, which provides a satisfactory explanation of why US intelligence agencies SHOULD have been interested in such reports from the start.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I think you are correct, imho.

Waiting for more footage and I'm sure we will get more.

Thanks for all your work Jim!
edit on 26-9-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Manners

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

According to this source, it is a new type of ICBM launched from Kapustin Yar, Russia.

Link

Just like the Norway event, I still dont understand how the spiral and trail are luminous, like an aurora.

Open to explanation.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Think about when you see a satellite crossing the sky. The sky is dark, the satellite has no light source. What's going on? The satellite is high enough so that catches the light from the Sun which is below your horizon.

The same thing is happening here. With a bonus. The sunlight provides enough energy to ionize some of the gasses which are being expelled. Like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Think about when you see a satellite crossing the sky. The sky is dark, the satellite has no light source. What's going on? The satellite is high enough so that catches the light from the Sun which is below your horizon.

The same thing is happening here. With a bonus. The sunlight provides enough energy to ionize some of the gasses which are being expelled. Like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Makes sense, Phage, thank you.

What particular gasses ionize and create blue light like this? I thought these missiles used a hydrogen-oxygen mix?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I don't know what Russians use for rocket fuel so I can't say for certain. But since the Russian missiles seem to do this on purpose it would seem to be some propellant being expelled intentionally in order to impart spin.

Countermeasures, perhaps.

It is noted that during the test, the military received data on the parameters of the target situation, which is formed by the combat equipment of prospective ballistic missiles in the process of overcoming missile defense.

Topol

edit on 9/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro...

Just like the Norway event, I still dont understand how the spiral and trail are luminous, like an aurora.

Open to explanation.

An excellent question, and pursuit of it led to some original insights about similar phenomena.

As Phage explained, objects high enough in space CAN be, if close enough to sunrise or sunset, be sunlit themselves while the ground [and the sky over it] is dark. For missile and satellite targets, the period is about an hour after sunset or before sunrise. The consequences of not appreciating this non-common-sense special situation have been profound.

Of the 14 test flights of this Kapustin Yar to Sary Shagan Topol flights [which I abbreviate as KYSS-T], HALF took place in the post-sunset 'twilight' period -- it must have been deliberate, probably to allow ground camera tracking. The Norway 2009 spiral was in the pre-dawn illuminated interval, apparently merely at random. Many other UFO reports possibly sparked by space events can be solved -- or not -- based on whether the proposed explanation was in sunlight or not.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The spin on the KYSS-T mission seems to be a standard warhead spin-up, it's been observed identically on all 7 missions.

The Norway spin was probably an entirely different cause, possibly a last-stage stabilization measure that was so visible because some engine plume was deflected sideways for a normal maneuver [thrust dumping] that accidentally was triggered prematurely. But that it WAS a missile was supported by the fact it was visible because it WAS high enough to be sunlit.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Who said this is a "natural" world?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I did...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Russian media confirm, it was an ICBM test :

ABM-piercing warhead bolts through night Russian skies atop Topol ICBM

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well whatever it is, we definitely know that this isn't aliens or an ET spaceship. I'll gonna say some sort of rocket or missle test

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: ADSE255

Doesn't matter, Nibiru will be here in October. The end is near.

Grab some Vaseline or k.y. and get your doom on.

Hahahahaha now THIS was pretty funny

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
More images on a UFO page....

strangesounds.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They got to test what they are selling to north korea.....

err I mean. It's just a missile test. Nothing to see here.

Move along.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
These types of UFO's have ended up being missile tests in the past.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
as jim orberg you should probally know what this is already, because i do

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join