It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first (written), book, Codex Illumni.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'm happy to answer anyone's questions. If you have any now or later on down the track, I'll make the effort to keep responding. Because it's my first major piece of writing, I have no idea, as to what it is like to read, from someone elses point of view.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon
You make valid points, but I just don't want to sell this one. I don't think a book about hidden knowledge, should have people pay to read it. It just wouldn't be right, to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: R6A6W6

I have speed read your book.

Your two paintings there are really good. You are a very good artist.

There are a number of spelling mistakes in your text; "ballance" and some others where you use two letters for one and some sentences not formed correctly, too. Needs to be proof read.

I would say that you have written your own myth here to weave into history. You are interpreting the whole of history according to a certain paranoia about the elites and the masons. It is a fantastical account in the style of Von Daniken and Velikovsky, yet with the same anxieties that Icke has about the Jews, Freemasons and Illuminati.

The science you are using is not science. There is real science, but your analysis of positive and negative charges is fantastical.

Tesla was a pioneer. He swelled a progress, started a scene or two, but it takes more than one mind to deliver what we have today energy wise. It's a collective and historical endeavour.

I would like to tell you personally that the reason that certain Jewish families have come out on top is about nothing more mystical than lineage. You see, the generations of the families are carefully recorded. The families work together like a hive and stash their successes through the generations. ALL PEOPLE could do this and it would bring great rewards if families did work together and looked out for their mutual interests. I have said this often that we could learn a lot from the Jewish people and their ways. We don't do that. Instead we blame these people for being successful and want to pull them back into the mud. If we do that we pull ourselves back into the mud at the same time as Hitler so aptly demonstrated by his paranoia and hatred. We build up fantastical conspiracies about how they got their power and wealth; that they are in contact with aliens or the devil or some such like. It is not like that. It's old fashioned anti-Semitism.

There are some interesting things you talk about. However, the past was a mine of mistakes. The builders of the South American structures were not that clever. All their stuff is falling down in the jungle very quickly. If you look carefully at the way they built you will see that they did not even understand how to layer stones so the cavities in one layer don't line up with the cavities of the next. The aliens weren't clever enough to know how to lay bricks like a modern stone mason knows, by thousands of years of trial and error and observation of what works and why. It was not the aliens. It was human's learning the hard way. An alien who don't know how to teach his pupil how to lay bricks so the structures don't fall down is not going to be able to build an inter-dimensional spacecraft.

I feel really bad having to relate to you like this as you are very interesting person. You are a very good artist, no doubt, and someone who likes to think about the human condition and the universe.

Fantastical myth building will never fill in the holes correctly. Science and analysis are the only torches we have in the dark. Our own myth making leads us atavistically back to something we should be doing our best to escape from; barbarism, superstition and primordial unscientific chaos.

Saying that, I believe in Christ and to most He is pretty far fetched. Perhaps many of us need to have the mystical in our lives still?

Keep writing and thinking.

EDIT: We have so much to learn. We have all these networking structures yet most of us don't know ho to network properly. Jewish people are masters at it. They have been doing it for thousands of years. They were networking between nations and continents with each other in business, trade and commerce long before others. Even back to the days of Pharaoh and Joseph the Jewish people were doing this. Joseph was Pharaoh's banker to all intents and purposes because he put structures and strategies in place by which the Egyptians and his own people benefited; mutual interests. Same with the Rothschilds: They proved to the European Kings, Queens, Royal Families, Gentry that they could be of great and trusted service. That's how banks were born.

It's all plain and traceable evolution. people. Networking is not about using others for your own purpose and SELF INTEREST at another's expense. I see everyone is making that mistake. It is about team building and strength building: Mutually Assured CONSTRUCTION, Don't you see? The Rothschilds know this and have used it for hundreds of years now to great effect. They are trying to tell us something.

One family united in purpose can achieve what a billion chaotic individuals can not. The mystery is FAMILY.

edit on 25-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Thank you again, for your candid assessment of my book, I can spell pretty well, but I'm not perfect, thanks for pointing out the errors. The spelling errors are mostly because, I only used word pad to write the book and it does not, have a spell checker. EDIT: I would like to have it proof read for me and properly edited. I edited it myself, which as you sum me up, my forte is art, not writing. Creative being the key word. Having said that, I try to, explain myself as best I can, in a primordial creative way. I guess you could say, it's like me channeling the words from another source. So "fantastical" is probably an ok word to describe my writing style.
Some may disagree with you though, about science, being the only torch you can hold in the dark. There are many things science can not explain. Or it makes things too complicated.
You are right again about the Jew's and the Freemason's though, it was simply because their ancestors taught them how to be successful and it's all good. I did say that mankind, mostly learned everything for himself, there are just some things that higher beings, don't want us to know for certain reasons.

Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome, which usually makes it hard for me to communicate, but I found writing the book quite easy. Maybe cos I edited it
myself, I don't know lol.
I also have to re read and re edit all my posts 20 times.
edit on 25-9-2017 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

You are an extremely fast reader by the way too.

Paranoid, I would not have thought so considering our present day situation, world wide and I explained in the introduction that it was not a scientific paper, but an alternative piece of literature or actually a parallel with science and religion.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I see what you mean by assured construction, but what if it's not everyone wants to build the same thing. By that model, it's just bad luck, you build this because..... or else...... and that has always been the same too.

Sorry I'm a bit slow to respond, I have to read everything very carefully, otherwise I make mistakes.

Yes you're right again, Family and succession, handing down knowledge is the key.

No Tesla did not invent every brilliant thing and not all of his inventions were perfect either. I was just trying to give the reader a general view, of some of the technology, we might have by now.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Can you give us a Preface of your ideas from the text?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I believe that, the beginnings of everything can not be fully explained, beyond a certain point by science and therefore, believe there must have been a creator. It is up to us, whether we view that creator as a God or not. I then connect the fact that we could have miss interpreted aliens as God's, because if they exist, they appear to us as Godlike and if they have come to earth in the past, probably for supplies of water. The aliens then must have helped us somewhere along the way and as a result an elite class began. Because some people knew more than others and they kept things secret. Enter secret societies. I then explain how the God's or aliens probably tried to destroy humans in the past because, if they helped us previously. They accidentally started the elite classes because they gave them knowledge and the elite turned out bad.
By the end we have become so knowledgeable, in the hands of so few. That we become God's ourselves and are the equal of the aliens. So they can no longer overpower us, like they did before. Then the elites will take over the world for the greater evil.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

2 things..

A) why would a secret society comprising the smartest most powerful people in history advertise their existence through symbolism???

B) why would they pull off convoluted tax scams to steal tax payer dollars, when they could just turn on the machines and print up anouther billion??

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Why would the mechanism of creation need to be sentient???

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

In answer to question A, Because the smarter of the people who understand all of their secret symbolism, are either in the secret society. Or they are not in a position to be able to change the status quo. Whilst those who do not understand it, do not even posses enough knowledge, to be the slightest of threat to them. They know that and that's why they try to keep us dumbed down.

Question B, Well tax scams is where it all starts and that leads to money printing in the end. By starts, I mean before paper money. Paper money is really worthless, compared to coins, but the opposite is what we see now, that's why it's worth printing it. But printing more coins was harder to do covertly.

As to why the mechanism of creation has to be sentient? It doesn't. Anything or any God therefore, can take any form. Because we can't see something it doesn't mean it's not there.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It is still an incredibly unnecessary risk with little or more likely no reward..

You don't get in the position to rule the world by taking unecessary risks..

Assuming there was some secret organization who ruled the world. I would bet dollars to donuts the ENTIRE illuminati symbolism stuff is a deflection. Which would make ANY attempt at decrypting it not only useless, but counterproductive..

Because at that point you are not deciphering the secret society. You are researching their red herrings.

B) as far as tax scams...

Let's use illuminati climate change as an example..

Hypothetically climate change is a vast conspiracy to install a carbon tax that they can siphon off. Right??

Well if you had control of the government, media and fed. Why would you spend all the time, money and risk required to pull off some super convoluted scheme?!?!

Why wouldn't you just crank up the pressses and print ore??? Or even better, just do it electronically???

Far less cost..

Far less risk..

Far more profit...

Imho there is no one group running things..

There are a thousand secret or shady groups all in competition..

In fact I think we ignore the conspiracies right in our faces because..

"Those are the little fish...the real threat is the super secret illuminati!!"

For example..

Is someone who put 1000 hours into researching fake @$$ pizzagate , had paid more attention to the world around them. they might have noticed the kid from 2 doors downs step father was getting a little too touchy feely and have done some real good.

edit on 25-9-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When you say "an unnecessary risk", against who would it be risky? If we assume the Illuminati to be real and wide reaching, who would threaten them? Who are the ones who usually get the big criminals up on charges, it's true that some big crim's have been brought to justice, whilst the majority got off scott free. Let's look at it like this, If Hillery was an Illuminati (Ha ha ha), and guilty of crimes against the people, of money laundering etc, (shock noooooo). Then surely she would have been prosecuted by what you are saying. Wouldn't it be all to risky to consider a cover up? Well not if you have already bought the people who are supposed to prosecute you, it wouldn't. Who's army of media, police, lawyers, judges etc are, big enough and strong enough to bring down someone, the likes of George Soros? To the Illuminati, there is no opposition, it's too easy to buy peoples influence. Last time I looked for the number of fraudulent banksters jailed this year, the numbers weren't very high.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I liked the pic, with the piano notes...

Sound or vibration giving and maintaining form and structure.

The non organic life form approves this book.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Looks awesome. I will give a read and let you know what I think. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: solve
Thank you, and non organic life form too.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson
Thank you, I hope you like it.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

A) from what I have seen... Hillary Clinton is not uniquely corrupt. It is legal for our politicians to pay for play and insider trading and has been for GENERATIONS...

The system is broken and she is status quo.

It is not a good system and she is just a bad egg..

Every REAL critque of her is par for the course in Washington. If they had ANY evidence against her , prosecuting her would make for a great distraction and keep a huge campaign promise.

Plus trump owns every branch of government, anyone blocking him he could instantly fire or ATLEAST call out by name for corruption.

B) again trump and the GOP own every branch of government.. there is no illuminati appointee he can't fire.. only the elected officials are safe, and everyone has a paper trail.

Imho she has played by the rules, they are just totally corrupt rules.. you don't get to prosecute one person for what all of Washington is doing.

It's blatant demogogary..

C) they have to worry about us...

Usually when a civilization falls it's because the peasants burned it down.

Just the logistics required to pay off all the scientists, media and such is laughable.

D) if there are tax scams and reveals that look bad, it can't be all one group....

Take pat till man and Jessica lynch.. obvious cases of failed government propaganda.

If the government owned the media and everyone else. You kill the parents and keep your recruiting tool.

We never hear the bad side of the story..

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I had just written a great long response to you, then went to spell check something and changed pages, change back and what I wrote was gone. Doh.
But basically, I said you made good points and we could argue this till the cows come home. Because we both could be right.
I then made a comparison between, believing in the Illuminati and that 9/11 was an inside job. If you can see that it was an inside job, then you know what the Illuminati are capable of and you know they are capable of lying to the masses. As soon as we are born the lying and indoctrination starts, it then continues as we go through school, so that we are conditioned to be servants and non combative in nature. This is how they can be in our faces an get away with it. I am willing to bet, but once again can't prove, that the average Roman Citizen, back when Rome fell, was ten times smarter and more motivated than the average citizen of today. But that is just my opinion as is 9/11 being an inside job and the existence of Illuminati. I should maybe not of used Hillery as an example, however she has proven to be untouchable as well. Trump is just a convenient distraction, he will never, quote "NEVER" clear out the swamp. Those that control the world are firmly entrenched and will not be moved. Just because they are not President etc, doesn't mean they don't call the shots.

Ancient Rome's average citizens did not have their heads stuck in mobile phones!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

911 is a great example..

If 911 was an inside job meant to create the motivation for our middle eastern wars, wouldn't you still create that situation but wouldn't it have been about a gajillion times easier, cheaper and less risky to say...

Blow up a daycare center in a hand full is States on the same day????

Wouldn't that be literally incalculably easier to pull off and still have the American people screaming for war???

And if my community college educated self can realize that, shouldn't their Ivy League think tank think of something even easier???

Oh and you are insane about Rome..

The average citizen likely wasn't even literate....

They didn't have the internet lol...

Also you don't need an illuminati to have the tptb want us docile and working..

Of course the tptb want us docile and working.. that is the corner stone of civilization.. civility and labor toward a common cause.

But that's not even my main issue.. EVERY illuminati conspiracy I have ever seen claims they want some big disaster.. not the status quo.

Well big chaotic disasters do not benefit those in power.. it benefits those out of power.. any disaster that kills off half the population or even 10%.. would stir the pot so much there would be no way to ensure those in power before are those in power afterward..

Any illuminati wouldn't want to hurt humanity.. the ubber wealthy already don't play by rules . They already live like kings.

They would want us happy and working.. that's just more efficient..

Even trying to explain that Usually requires some satanic inference.. because logically it is ridiculous..

Before I believe any conspiracy, I try and think up an easier, cheaper and les risky way to achieve the same goal. If I can. So could the illuminati..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join