It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first (written), book, Codex Illumni.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi ATS,
I am back, after a long, self imposed break. Here is the first book I have ever written, Codex Illumni
I have previously published a book here which I Illustrated, but this is the first that I have authored. This book takes a comprehensive look at hidden truths and knowledge, that resides in the world today. It span's from the beginning of time, until the present and then gives a short look at the future. Obviously from the cover and the title, it is about Illuminati as well. It also covers UFO's aliens and God as well. I hope you will take the time to read it and I hope my first link works. Otherwise there is a copy here, at the Official Facebook Page
Thank you for your attention.
Rob.
edit on 25-9-2017 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2017 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: R6A6W6

I'm a Facebook refusenik and neither link works (they each require login). But I'll watch this thread to see if an "open" link appears.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon
Thanks for the information, I'm not sure how else I can share it, I'm new to publishing things online, well books anyway. If anyone knows of another way I can share it on ATS, or anywhere, please let me know.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have the book in two formats. The original is RTF (Rich Text) and the other I converted to PDF.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Congrats! Ill take a look at it if you find another way to publish it, like as an open pdf doc or something or if you put it for sale on Amazon. I dont want to punch in credentials to access it.
edit on 25-9-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna
Thank you.
Do you know if I can upload a document to my ATS?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You could use Google Drive, One Drive or the free file sharing sites.

It is a way you can have an open link and share around the net. Just zip it up, upload and paste the link wherever you want it and all can access instead of just the facebookers. Google Drive is my favourite. Ultra reliable, too.

I don't use any social networking sites and share files this way.

edit on 25-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Don't work for free! Look into self-publishing as an e-book (which you can do very easily via the Amazon website, there's a step by step guide). Price it at 99 cents (or pence, whatever) and see how it goes.

If you're going to do any writing, you will soon find that there are plenty of people out there who are quite happy for you to starve as long as they profit while you're alive. Don't give the bastards the satisfaction.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Thank you, I will look into the google drive.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon
Thank you too, I'll look into that, but for this first book I want to do it for free.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Watch this space, I'll be back with a free link.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Don't work for free! Look into self-publishing as an e-book (which you can do very easily via the Amazon website, there's a step by step guide). Price it at 99 cents (or pence, whatever) and see how it goes.

If you're going to do any writing, you will soon find that there are plenty of people out there who are quite happy for you to starve as long as they profit while you're alive. Don't give the bastards the satisfaction.

These days the only people that make money in literature and music are those with big publishing backing, media advertising, agents with contacts among the lumberjacks. Everyone else is just making pennies if anything at all.

Yes, us writers and musicians have a hard time now. Both are very elitist in terms of distribution and advertising. There are writers who get exposure via MSM like the Guardian and still hardly make anything. All the writers are moaning because they can't have writing as their only means of an income any longer.

The problem is that there are millions of writers and musicians. Before the internet we never got to hear about the many, just the few were shoved down our throats. Now at least we have HUGE choice and can go looking for ourselves.

As far as my music goes I do it because I love it. I don't make a penny from it. Only those who big media push will actually make money from what they are doing.

You write a book or make an album. Even a thousand punters buying your thing will not help. It's a few quid to pay off expenses.

I am glad that there are millions of writers and musicians personally. It's healthy to see all these people enjoying these creative mediums. My music costs me thousands every year to do (in terms of gear) and thousands of hours very detailed work, too, but I don't even bother sharing music any longer.

JK Rowling is a million to one rarity. David Icke only gets a readership and an audience because he keys in to a certain kind of paranoia and was once a media so called "celebrity".

I think we have forgotten the fine art of data bases. Myspace got really good at it with their search criteria. Since then it is very difficult to navigate sites.

We need detailed search criteria. On the old Myspace you could search locally throughout the whole world for what music you wanted. I could search for house music in Tel Aviv or Berlin for example and there would be other helpful definitions, too.

Soundcloud data base searches are crap. Amazon's are, too. I wrote to Amazon about it, but no response. It's like they don't want us to have too much power to choose exactly and where we can find what we want.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

JK Rowling is a million to one rarity. David Icke only gets a readership and an audience because he keys in to a certain kind of paranoia and was once a media so called "celebrity".

Well, that's the artistic problem in a nutshell isn't it. You have to do what only you can do, and hope there's an audience. Sometimes there isn't, but sometimes there's a big one. And quite a few writers are writing with an eye to being discovered some time in the future. I know someone who has written a book and takes an odd sort of comfort in the fact that a copy of their book in the British Library means at least something of them will survive.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You're welcome, Sir. Good luck with your book and your writing. Don't be deterred. Remember it is the love of doing it that drives the true writer and artist. It has served me well so far. I am still loving what I am doing even though it no longer has an audience. I hope you can do much better than that of course.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have edited the original link in the original post and here it is from my drop box account, Codex Illumni, I hope it works now

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Thanks mate, hope I got a working link now?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna
Hopefully I have the link working now, I have a drop box account, thank you.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Yes, it works fine. I will read it and get back to you, ok. Have to give me a few days.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thanks, no problem.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I like your "The Riddle" painting. You are a good artist. I am reading now. You write very well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join