It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am pretty sure i saw a ghost today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
whoa humanoidlord two threads in the same week?! yup, but this is breaking news at least to me
i hate to use the term "ghost" cause i dont believe that they are souls, i believe they are the the same thing that ufonauts, their ufos, BEKs,MIBs, mothmen,other paranormal phenomena and mayyyyyybe bigfoot are, whatever this "thing" is. (i call this "thing" the humanoid hivemind)
anyway i saw the door of my bathroom unlock itself wich i know is pretty boring, however it still was unexplainable to me cause the way that locks work its impossible to the wind to unlock the door
so its impossible, and to make things stranger i could clearly hear this "thing" trying to unlock but without sucess one or two times before it worked.
it was quite i while since i saw anything that could be considered "paranormal"
the last time was an strange very lucid dream where i was taken by an priest to an lunar base (yes i know you are salivating to know more) wich some people could consider it an alien abduction but i think it was just an dream, or was it?...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Dreaming defo

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

it was quite i while since i saw anything that could be considered "paranormal"
the last time was an strange very lucid dream where i was taken by an priest to an lunar base (yes i know you are salivating to know more) wich some people could consider it an alien abduction but i think it was just an dream, or was it?...

Sooo, is this door rattling thing a dream or not? You didn't specify,

Dreams aren't 'paranormal' in that sense. Real waking world telekinesis type paranormal only becomes possible once we rule out every other possibility. You said the door rattled a 'couple times' before opening. How do we know the pressure differential in the house didn't cause this?

Among other things, that could be attributable to someone opening windows or doors elsewhere in the house, an open door or window to the outside while its windy, or start and stop of air handling units.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

the moonbase thing was very likely an dream
in this i agree with you

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

no, the door wasnt a dream it happened this morning at more or less 7:00 AM the sun was already up and i was fully awake
the moonbase thing probally was an dream and it dint even happen today, it happened months ago! i just put it as an example of the last odd thing that happened to me
no it wasnt pressure the door was locked, not open and it wasnt rattling, the sound was obviously someone trying to open the door
there were several people in the house but only me and another person were awake, but she was in the kitchen wich is some distance from the bathroom
to make things even stranger THERE WAS NO WIND
so yup unexplainable

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

no, the door wasnt a dream it happened this morning at more or less 7:00 AM the sun was already up and i was fully awake
the moonbase thing probally was an dream and it dint even happen today, it happened months ago! i just put it as an example of the last odd thing that happened to me
no it wasnt pressure the door was locked, not open and it wasnt rattling, the sound was obviously someone trying to open the door
there were several people in the house but only me and another person were awake, but she was in the kitchen wich is some distance from the bathroom
to make things even stranger THERE WAS NO WIND
so yup unexplainable

That was full of unscientific assertions.

But anyway, the bathroom door locks fromm the inside presumably(?). Yet it was locked with nobody in there? How does one unlock it from the bedroom side?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

there are two locks in my bathroom: the handle one and odd key looking one, i only lock the first wich was the one that the thing unlocked
where was i unscientific?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

there are two locks in my bathroom: the handle one and odd key looking one, i only lock the first wich was the one that the thing unlocked
where was i unscientific?

For instance, the claim you 'saw a ghost today', ' but really you just heard a door rattle and then open.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

well if you take all the other explanations out, what else could it be?
but as i have said i hate the term "ghost" because it makes you look like an middle ages idiot

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Don't say you saw one if you didn't actually see one.

Big difference, 'scientifically' speaking.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

sorry, its just an strange event that has no explanation

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

sorry, its just an strange event that has no explanation

First time? Any history? Happen to anyone else? Anything else happen concurrently (at the same time) to help bolster the 'notion' it was paranormal?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

no it was just an strange everyday event wich i have no explanation to
while it was the first time i have seen anything like this, i have an long history of paranormal events
edit on 24-9-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

no it was just an strange everyday event wich i have no explanation to
while it was the first time i have seen anything like this, i have an long history of paranormal events

Theres no way to tell if what you describe was paranormal or not.

'Unexplained' is your own subjective conclusion. Because you say you saw something you only heard, you saying a locked door opened is harder to believe too.

Just saying...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

im not lying, just look at my thread/post story if you think, i can lie much better than this imo

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sounds like the door latch wasn't engaged in the striker plates hole. could easily been the wind in this case.

edit on 24/9/2017 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: amraks

this is the most plausible explanation there are two doors im my house who suffer from this problem, however my bathroom isnt one of them and again there was no wind
however i guess its plausible

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I advise you to keep lots of fans on in your home. That way ghosts can't come in.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I am not saying that it wasn't a ghost, because I have absolutely zero info about your home, and I am a believer...however, do you live where any tremors from the recent string of earthquakes have literally been shaking things up?

We have an old family farmhouse in Oklahoma that we sometimes use on the weekends. Ever since the fracking in OK started, things lock and unlock during the smallish tremors. We have even had the foundation fortified and weird things like "unlocking" doors happen.

Just a thought since you say no paranormal events have happened previously. Same thing freaked me out till we figured out it was the tremors.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

lmao

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join