It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its the end of the world!! maybe prolly not but we could party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

Another epic day predicted. I will be popping the top on a 200 dollar bottle of johnny walker blue around 6 pm eastern in order to celebrate life or the end.

No, i don't take these predictions seriously, but they are a great opportunity to celebrate life.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
www.thesun.co.uk...

Another epic day predicted. I will be popping the top on a 200 dollar bottle of johnny walker blue around 6 pm eastern in order to celebrate life or the end.

No, i don't take these predictions seriously, but they are a great opportunity to celebrate life.

True. We popped open champagne from the cellar and I ate burritos last night. To hell with the carbs.

edit on 23-9-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

This song is played in alot of end of the world movies so completely appropriate

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Six and a half hours left, then the 23rd is over here in Germany.
Nibiru and Planet X have to hurry!

And, does that mean that we are safe at midnight, and only the rest of the world in another time zone is doomed then?

edit on 23 9 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

nope just means you get to drink earlier!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

Goal posts were moved....now it's just the beg8nning of the end apparently.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Correct.

The possible kick-off of the 7 year tribulation (2017-2024).
edit on 23-9-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So party longer? hopefully we get to at least see a ufo today?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

nope just means you get to drink earlier!

I don´t drink alcohol anymore, but to be prepared i smoke weed everyday.
Because i guess when we leave that useless body behind us, we will stay in the exact same state for the rest of our existence(without body) as we were in the last moment into that old, useless body.
And i´d like to be weeded for the rest of my existence, wherever that will be...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I put no street cred or see any 'prophetic force' in these contrived theories of DoomsDay...

sure the Virgo constellation configuration of stars/planets/moons is there to visually see...but the day of the 23rd is contrived to symbolically coordinate with the Jewish Feast and the supposed 1,260 day time-interval from the last of the Blood-Moon Tetrad and this 'Sign' (birth of Jupiter), ....which also serves as the heavenly sign of the 'Son of Man' or the story of the Gospel for 'all' the world to see....

well noon-time in Jerusalem is some 6-8 hours earlier than my Eastern USA time zone... but that's why I am texting this post some 15 minutes before Noon-time here (just in case there are 24 reenactments of the noon-time Jerusalem promise)

there are still Sorrows to go...wars & battles to increase in number and intensity... the 'early Birth Pangs' are done but the increases in EQs & vulcanism is still increasing (ultimately, before 7 years, Mecca will be destroyed by Lava/EQ/floods as the Red sea splits from the widening new arms of the Ocean where the African Rift valley is located)

the rapture, a desperate pipe dream which is to occur to physical people will not unfold that way at all... the 'hall-of-records' a virtual repository of all human memory will record the number of persons raptured at under 144,000 world-wide & for the period of time since the Days of Noah where only a extended 'Family' were survivors

but closer to my own resonance is the synchronicity that I myself, born in the 45 day 'window' of the establishment of the Nation Israel itself am almost linked to /or smothered by the cloud of force which destiny & fate has in store for that nation & people... the Tsunami of events & prophecy in & by all the various levels of fufillments (real-imagined-physical-spiritual, happening in all possible dimensions of Time)

the out side time line can be 120 years from establishing of Israel or it could be 70 years, which will be 2018 in the western world date keeping...

I ain't losing any sleep ...its now 12:12 EST

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Aww just admit it, you're an alcoholic.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Correct.

The possible kick-off of the 7 year tribulation (2017-2024).

The end times are about the last hundred years, Unprecedented techno and development era, including industrialized war, cities, pollution and environmental destruction on a grand scale.

7 years tribulation is a misnomer. Nowhere is their scripture referring to that specifically. The interpretation by bible theologians that there are times and times and a half verses in Daniel for instance, and 'mention' of a period of tribulation, such a never before or ever agin. What you think the last hundred years of earth history is been about?

People are complacent, conditioned, listening to others interpret symbology in the Bible.

They talk about specific times, when the bible says no one shall know the time. They talk about a period of ending as if its one single big event in a short period. When in fact whole empires have risen and fallen and many end times have occurred already.

Especially brutal and destructive ones too if you consider Nazi Germany and the current cycle of destruction of nations right now. WWI, WWII and the current epoch are unprecedented.

All the events revealed in the bible have occurred on some level already.

Except your own ending and judgment, that is. Everyone is going to face that, eventually.

So be good for goodness sake...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just got back from the 7/11, 3 40oz of King Cobra and now to stop off at Hobby Lobby for some Glue.

Might as well go out in style....Praise Bob

edit on 23-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm Celebrating the end of the world by finally visiting Bells Eccentric Cafe!

If the worlds going to end, might as well be in Kalamazoo drinking beer and watching live music.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

At least we get to see it ...should it or prolly not happen.

It's tomorrow in Australia so I guess we're safe.
Ride the snake.
edit on 23-9-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The book of Revelation was added to canon in 508 ad or something like that. It's completely fake and goes against everything the the new testament.

I am a Christian and do not believe anything about the book of Revelation.

Jesus, grilled by the Pharisees on when the kingdom of God would come, answered, “The kingdom of God doesn’t come by counting the days on the calendar. Nor when someone says, ‘Look here!’ or, ‘There it is!’ And why? Because God’s kingdom is already among you.”

www.biblegateway.com...

kix

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I hope Nibiru gets early the earthquakes in Mexico are getting outta hand!!! In the mean time Cheers!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well I guess I should go ahead and have this adult beverage now. I was going to open it when this "sign" appeared in the sky over Israel. Tired of waiting lol

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluesma

This song is played in alot of end of the world movies so completely appropriate

And I feel fine, Leonard Bernstein!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Everyone keeps saying "It's the End of Days! Oh No! Repent!".

People need to wake up and realize the Earth has been here for billions of years and will remain here for a while! Even when end of days comes we will be well out and about in the solar system and the galaxy not to mention the universe.

So enjoy the time, the trip, the cool drinks and live each day as an adventure of learning that life is.

new topics

top topics

join