It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump was right that Scotland Yard knew about terror suspect(s). Now being admitted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Please refer to my former thread in this forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Prime Minister Theresa May and Home Secretary Amber Rudd both said President Trump was acting up and being "speculative".

Now The Telegraph is reporting that:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Parsons Green attack'Iraqi' refugee suspected of trying to bomb Tube 'was known to police' - as new CCTV emerges appearing to show alleged bomber

On Friday 15th, Prime Minister May said this:

Theresa May rebukes Donald Trump over tube bombing tweets

“I never think it’s helpful for anybody to speculate on what is an ongoing investigation.”

Theresa May has rebuked Donald Trump for suggesting the people responsible for an explosion on a London tube train were known to the Metropolitan police. The prime minister expressed her frustration as she spoke for the first time about the “cowardly attack” at Parsons Green underground station in west London, which injured 29 people.

Amber Rudd only earlier today said this:

London attack: Amber Rudd dismisses Donald Trump's Parsons Green tweets as 'pure speculation'

Amber Rudd has emphatically denied Donald Trump had received leaked security information when he tweeted about the terror attack at Parsons Green station. The Home Secretary said the US President's tweet was "pure speculation". "Another attack in London by a loser terrorist," Mr Trump tweeted shortly after the explosion on the Tube. "These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard. Must be proactive!"

This was President Trump's tweet regarding the matter:

twitter.com...

Another attack in London by a loser terrorist.These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard. Must be proactive!

Now do you see what political games are being played with our very lives?

Both Prime Minister May and Home Secretary Amber Rudd have denied President Trump had any insider knowledge, but clearly he does. This happened before, too, as we know.

At a time when we suffered yet another terrorist incident Prime Minister May and the government have LIED and withheld information. This is not acceptable.

Hat off to President Trump for at least being honest with us. Now we know what games our government plays with the lives of British people.

Caught with your pants totally down on this one. I rest my case. There needs to be an immediate inquiry into Scotland Yard's hesitation to act on intelligence. Prevention must be part of anti terror policy or MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE!

edit on 17-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
But...but...but I thought..

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

'Loser terrorist' is a statement of the obvious. Aren't they all?

If Trump was privy to anything, he was an utter moron to put it out there on Twitter. Ongoing investigations are kept quiet for good reasons.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

No more sweeping the dirt under the rug! Citizens need to know what our officials are doing and NOT doing, who they're doing it for AND who they're NOT doing it for. Of course, Scotland Yard had this guy in their sites.

President Trump is right....time to get proactive rather than reactive.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not if there is an active investigation on going.

We have no need to know these things when they're on going. Afterwards, certainly, but not during. That could jeopardize the investigation and allow suspects to escape.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hell yeah! American Presidents should be broadcasting ongoing investigations on Twitter!

Raiding properties will be pointless when Trump's tipping the whole world off about investigations.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Being " Known To The Police " is not the same as " Being Known To The Security Service ( MI 5 ) "

Being known to the police could intimate he was into petty crime.

The two are not the same .

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

If Trump was privy to anything, he was an utter moron to put it out there on Twitter. Ongoing investigations are kept quiet for good reasons.

Exactly, but he didn't need to be privy, just speculative as like about much of the population would speculate anyway.

It's really an open secret, and actually the police have gone some way to telling people that it is a problem in many ways, and that knowing about possible suspects, is not the same as knowing in all cases that something is going down, or is going to go down..and their difficulties with the 'dark' 'net.
Besides that, and in spite of those problems there are quite a few cases of arrests and sentencing of those plots that were discovered before any damage was done.

If Trump has been properly briefed, he would know the general situation, especially where the UK and US are concerned, and of course the difficulties especially.
Trump is just a prick trying to elevate himself with acquired knowledge, and that's likely what the British ministers are really angry about. My guess is that if something did occur in the US itself, the scenario would likely be the same.
9/11 in some ways would be a similar scenario as far as intel was concerned, except that...allegedly, all these people came into the country, rather than being someone who lived there, we've heard all the excuses many times since, while the Mossad presence that was uncovered at the time of 9/11 in NY at least, nobody seemed to know about...and they were living there...big time! It's all smoke and mirrors anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

He should've just lied in the rose garden like our last potus

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Strange. Usually when there is a armed robbery of a jewelery store, a mugging in a supermarket parking lot, a hit-and-run driving accident, they can't get the news story out quick enough.

Except if it's a terrorist attack. Then we must not speculate and "jump to conclusions" on who the terrorists might be or what their motives are.... meanwhile investigations are ongoing ...

edit on 17-9-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I do not remember where I heard this or even who said it but.... 35,000 possible Jihadist are known to reside in the UK with 3000 under surveillance plus another smaller number have tags (increased surveillance)...

When has anything happened, that some agency later said, " Oh they were on our watch list"! As if that makes it all better...

How did the idiots think this was all going to work out ?
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think the PM was angry that Trump accurately reflects the frustration of the British majority.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I do not remember where I heard this or even who said it but.... 35,000 Jihadist are known to reside in the UK with 3000 under surveillance plus another smaller number have tags (increased surveillance)...

When has anything happened, that some agency later said, " Oh they were on our watch list"! As if that makes it all better...

Lord help you if that 35,000 number is correct.

History is going to look at the whole migration escapade as total folly. Assuming that the UK and European Countries survive to write that history.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I think the PM was angry that Trump accurately reflects the frustration of the British majority.

He does seem to tap into the pulse of what people actually think as opposed to the usual garbage Politicians spew. Maybe he can run for PM.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I said in another thread earlier that is was a fake "refugee" who more tha likely came here via France after escaping Iraq.

Well done all you who wanted "Refugees" here from Iraq of all places.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I do not remember where I heard this or even who said it but.... 35,000 Jihadist are known to reside in the UK with 3000 under surveillance plus another smaller number have tags (increased surveillance)...

Lord help you if that 35,000 number is correct.

History is going to look at the whole migration escapade as total folly. Assuming that the UK and European Countries survive to write that history.

Which migration is that? You don't seem to have much clue in regard to say the UK, or for that matter many parts of the EU.
Better stil, go and look up the numbers of people who are not considered aliens in the UK. The numbers will probably make your head fall off. There used to be what was called the British Empire, colonies and protectorates, and pretty much all of them are not considered aliens, and the UK still has the 'Commonwealth' and all carry responsibilities to some degree, but nobody wants to talk about that...just blame it all on the EU and 'migration' That's typical for some Brits...and has to be said, for some American, er, colonialists.
The French, Spanish, Portuguese also have protectorates and had colonies, while Germany was also in the same game, but lost most or all of their foreign territories through war. 'Nuff said!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

it's not a question of right or wrong, Trump obviously has Intel shared by many allied government organizations, the issue is that he went on Twitter to divulge official Intel for political gains.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I do not remember where I heard this or even who said it but.... 35,000 possible Jihadist are known to reside in the UK with 3000 under surveillance plus another smaller number have tags (increased surveillance)...

Just wanted to pop in to correct this.

There are actually only 3000 who have been identified as potential terrorists of them even fewer present a current threat

www.google.co.uk...

Carry on

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, I am sure that trump had access to some intel on this after it happened. He is the head of our country. Why some of the people in their government did not comprehend this is kind of weird. We have people that work with their people on stuff like that, all Trump had to do is ask. Same with the people making the statements there, they should have made a few calls to the right intelligence people before opening their mouths.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
To be sure, I think these so-called 'terrorist' incidents need examining for what they could actually be? Governments are playing with our lives to keep a particular agenda continuing, to keep the fear and tension of terrorism going, because it serves their purpose.

Let us not forget that regardless of which ever government is elected, it is the same government as the previous one, whether it be a left or centre or right government. Whatever position on the political spectrum it claims itself to be, they are all the same government. There is absolutely no difference. They are implementing their agendas both behind the scenes and right in front of our eyes. In fact, I think it is right to suggest that 'government' no longer exists, because government as we expect it to be and to govern, has been replaced by corporate management puppets who are in place to roll out corporatism across the globe. You know it better as the 'new world order', and you are either with them or against them. There is no middle ground, no grey areas.

To roll out 'corporatism' across the globe, the elitist new world order priests were required to undermine the very foundations of each countries sovereignty and identity at national level, and bring each country under the new world order umbrella. In Europe, this is known as the EU, the ultimate goal of which is to create a vast superstate run corporately as a single business enterprise, and where people are nothing more than worker bees for the EU hives.

Terrorism is now used as one of a number of political and ideological devices by which the elitist management puppets are able to gather and rally the people under their cause and to accept and comply to the agendas they are rolling out. They have allowed unfiltered and uncontrolled migrants access across Europe knowing full well that it serves as a back door for 'real' terrorists mingling with the migrants to gain entry to their targets, and to practically allow them to cause their chaos in incremental acts of death and destruction. In a way, they almost guide them to their targets.

Every few months a terrorist attack is allowed to play out just so that it reminds us all that we need the protective umbrella of the new world order in place so that we can go about our daily lives. It occurs when we the people become complacent about things. Like little puppies straying from their safe haven, terrorist acts quickly bring us back to the fold, and we thank and applaud them for all the surveillance and nefarious methods they have showered upon our freedoms and liberties as they dilute them.

Freedom and liberty has to be sacrificed for security so the argument goes. If we didn't believe that statement the elitists could not achieve the goals of their agendas, but unfortunately, our societies have become so ideologically polarised and messed up that people do not care what they do or implement upon them, as long as they retain some relative level of civilised comfort in their own personal lives.

These terrorist incidents are not too big nor too small, but just right to keep the circus rolling on and on. If anything, they are more like an act of a grudge rather than out of an ideology. There seems to be an element of control and guide-ship to them. There's no attack upon any fragile part of the infrastructure, no attack upon national utilities, just attacks upon normal people which cannot further a terrorist's real cause. No. Terrorism is used simply to maintain control upon the populace and to institute laws and rules that help the elites to further their own agenda.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join