It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror attack coming to the USA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Im sensing someone has had a mojor lofe changing event in the last six months....

Got to love cold readers.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I predict there will be terror in my house later when I use the bathroom as I just ate 6 tacos from taco bell.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChuckNasty
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Get more pacific. Example: Oct 21-28 a bomb will go off at a capitol looking building.

Pacific? I think you mean 'Specific;.

Anyways I said earlier it's just a hunch something will happen because it's been a long time since the last one in the USA.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Get more pacific. Example: Oct 21-28 a bomb will go off at a capitol looking building.

If this happens, all eyes are on you.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Im sensing someone has had a mojor lofe changing event in the last six months....

Got to love cold readers.

I am trying to cut down on bread, mojor lofes are out of the equation.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Holy Smokes! You need an internet book.
One with all the pacifics.

to be honest though, I've been feeling something negative for a long long time. I thought it would be one event, but I think in reality it has become a lot of smaller events, leading to something more.

I still feel the world will change for the worse. but in a slower way than what I first though. I suppose I first felt the big change, just not how it would become.

and I am someone, from a log time of experience, who has reasonably good intuition. I don't feel good about things. we are in for an ELE one way or another. societal, or environmental remains to be seen. both I fear.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Foolishness!!!
Every time a statue falls or gets vandalized every time someone has to resign a position because of an offensive post on social media any time there's people on the streets with sticks, bats, body armor, and face masks to cover their identity protesting, when schools award military and Government personnel for leaking classified information these are all terrorist attacks on the USA there's no need for predictions The US is under continuous attack it.s well organized & funded too
its a soft attack right in to the fabric of american history and culture to be more open & accecpting ..... well to make you insecure and question the values that built this country and made it what it is ... or was -because its down hill from here folks your all sleeping and sound asleep too.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Ha. I missed that.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
the reason there hasn`t been a major attack is because the U.S. has skillfully got the muslims fighting among themselves in the middle east.

they took out the 2 most powerful dictators in the middle east ,hussien and kaddahfi and now that Russian has put an end to getting rid of assad the U.S. has got saudia Arabia fighting a war in yeman.

the muslim terrorist have no resources or manpower to be launching attacks in the U.S. all their resources and manpower are being used up in the middle east fighting against other muslims.

and don`t think for a second that this wasn`t all part of a U.S. plan,it`s very ingenious.

I mean, why send our boys over their to kill them when we can manipulate them to kill each other and we`ll arm both sides to do it.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I predict a terrorist attack on US soil before the year is out.

Reason being there hasn't been one for a while now in the US.

It's not a dream, just a feeling I'm getting... and don't know where exactly this will take place but possibly in NYC or Washington DC.

So... keep yours eyes peeled for suspicious activity.

Just go and hang out in downtown Chicago, there are terror attacks there every other day.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I can say with complete confidence that there has been attempted attacks in the US recently.

We just don't know about them.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Pacific? I think you mean 'Specific;.

Anyways I said earlier it's just a hunch something will happen because it's been a long time since the last one in the USA.

Irregardlessly, we will need more pacifics to believe you're dream. Not telling you to head to the libary and find an exact match, but something with more revelant info.

Afterall, this is a doggy dog world.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ChuckNasty

You have all the best words.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Told ya so didn't I. I even said 'Vegas' on page 1 and look whats happened. I posted this on Sept 17th, just over 2 weeks ago

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Told ya so didn't I.

Pretty damn petty of you to come and brag saying "Told ya so didn't I."

I even said 'Vegas' on page 1 and look whats happened

and you also said several other cities during your speculation.

pitiful, pitiful,pitiful.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Told ya so didn't I. I even said 'Vegas' on page 1 and look whats happened. I posted this on Sept 17th, just over 2 weeks ago

Dude you didn't predict anything rather you just made a guess.

Your guess was also pretty vague, to the effect of their will be a terrorist attack by the end of the year and it will be against a popular tourist attraction.

It hardly means you have the third eye or anything like that.

I could do the same and say I predict before the year is out there will be a terrorist attack in London.

Also the attack in Vegas has yet to be proven to be terrorist related, it could just be the usual lone wolf nutter who is pissed that he lost his job or someother kind of crap.

EDIT:

Just another thought.

I don't know about anyone else but I find it to be in pour taste that you're claiming that you predicted this, it almost feels like you are taking glory from the death of these people. I know you probably don't mean it that way but thats how it can come off.
edit on 2-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Exactly.

"Maybe, perhaps, who knows, something, a terrorist attack, may or may not happen in a major US city in the next 5 months..."

Two weeks late: "Oh look! A mass shooting in Vegas. Boy, I was spot on! Aren't I just the bestest?"

And I doubt this was even a terrorist attack.

edit on 10/2/17 by Gaspode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaspode

And I doubt this was even a terrorist attack.

just heard that the FBI says it was probably a triggered event, meaning something happened in his life that set him off.
use to be called going postal after the guy in the post office shooting.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yes you called it....

What was your perdition based on? Remote viewing? Precognition? just curious.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ok, first off I just want to say that the event is not something I'm gleefully jumping about actually happening and me getting it right.

I was just saying that I posted about something happening just over 2 weeks ago. It's not a brag!

I saw some vids on youtube and it looks pretty scary for those who survived and of course it's a sad day for some families who have lost someone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join