It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are watching us, the energy of willpower is been pumped out.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karlo

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: Karlo

Just one more question and I will leave you alone....

What are the rules of this reality?

Wolf eats lamb.

Does Dragon eat wolf then 🤔

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Maybe you didn't tell the doctors that you're an alien and that's why they only gave you sleeping pills? When was the last time you slept by the way?
I assure you my problem is not that I'm a robot, but keep guessing could be fun for both of us.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Maybe you didn't tell the doctors that you're an alien and that's why they only gave you sleeping pills? When was the last time you slept by the way?
I assure you my problem is not that I'm a robot, but keep guessing could be fun for both of us.

I did not told the doctors that i am an Alien, but i had fear that the Aliens are attacking. It is true, now i know. I am one of them.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Karlo

Just one more question and I will leave you alone....

What are the rules of this reality?

Wolf eats lamb.

Does Dragon eat wolf then 🤔

If dragon was real, and dragon was not vegetarian.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I am the Alien, i live beside you, it is a chess move do dominate on earth. We believe we have won.

Why dominate earth ? What do they want from us ? And what do they believe they have won ?

Infiltrating... through kidnapping and insemination to create hybrids is this now to begin ?

What is their End Game ?

edit on 16-9-2017 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Just double checking the rules...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I know I should just stay away.

So you feel other people's energy? Then you realize that the written word is very powerful and in conjunction with this website you don't necessarily 'gather' or 'steal' energy but instead link to people for a short duration.

If you have problems sleeping already, why do you put yourself in the position to link to energy that you obviously can't extinguish? You can't quiet your mind. You feel the numbness between your eyes. Why don't you learn how to settle and dissipate the energy before create more pathways? Are you sadistic? Are you still searching and don't quite believe in what you are saying?

If you would answer but one question truthfully it would be appreciated.......What is your main language?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo

I am the Alien, i live beside you, it is a chess move do dominate on earth. We believe we have won.

Why dominate earth ? What do they want from us ? And what do they believe they have won ?

Infiltrating... through kidnapping and insemination to create hybrids is this now to begin ?

What is their End Game ?

They want to feel them self as the one who is doing the most right thing. Helping you, by solving the problems what are afraid to discuss. We have won because there are no bigger power than us. Dominating the earth is a game, purpose of the universe. Why universe!? Answer is that gods want to play a game.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I know I should just stay away.

So you feel other people's energy? Then you realize that the written word is very powerful and in conjunction with this website you don't necessarily 'gather' or 'steal' energy but instead link to people for a short duration.

If you have problems sleeping already, why do you put yourself in the position to link to energy that you obviously can't extinguish? You can't quiet your mind. You feel the numbness between your eyes. Why don't you learn how to settle and dissipate the energy before create more pathways? Are you sadistic? Are you still searching and don't quite believe in what you are saying?

If you would answer but one question truthfully it would be appreciated.......What is your main language?

Ich bin Deutch. Beste.
Deutchland über alle. But i am not understanding my language, i live elsewhere. I know in what i believe, i must find the words to express myself. Alien, devil, creator: they are all the same, or god.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply. ( gods ) want to play a game ? I've often felt that ' Our Universal Mind ' Is/has been playing a game all along.

They want to feel them self as the one who is doing the most right thing. Helping you, by solving the problems what are afraid to discuss.

How is abducting people out of their beds at 2:30 am helping them ? Please help me understand this ?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Thank you.

I hope you figure it out before losing your sanity.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You're so wrong, even your german is wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Do you have any suspicions on the true motivation here?

I am at a complete loss and it is kind of fun.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply. ( gods ) want to play a game ? I've often felt that ' Our Universal Mind ' Is/has been playing a game all along.

They want to feel them self as the one who is doing the most right thing. Helping you, by solving the problems what are afraid to discuss.

How is abducting people out of their beds at 2:30 am helping them ? Please help me understand this ?

The willpower at midnight, the desire of a game. Exciting to talk to you. I love it.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Meine liebe, ich spreche nicht so gut deutch, aber meine frau ist deutch.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The willpower at midnight, the desire of a game. Exciting to talk to you. I love it.

I must admit it is exciting to me as well.

Karlo, if someone is asleep and deeply they have no willpower or knowledge they are even playing a game. How do they keep this from happening to them ?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I must admit it is exciting to me as well.

Karlo, if someone is asleep and deeply they have no willpower or knowledge they are even playing a game. How do they keep this from happening to them ?

The Alien spirit touches their self-awareness, then they start to think more about their life purpose.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The Alien spirit touches their self-awareness, then they start to think more about their life purpose.

So, an earth human during this encounter , now understands their life purpose, after the shock/stress/ptsd wears off ?

They often touch a lot more than their self-awareness in my opinion. But, such is life.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So, an earth human during this encounter , now understands their life purpose, after the shock/stress/ptsd wears off ?

They often touch a lot more than their self-awareness in my opinion. But, such is life.

I don't need to know the past, it matters what comes.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That's a good way to be, it only matters what is ahead, than in the past .

Thanks for your replies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join