It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crop circles this morning whilst jogging

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Nice point, as well as the psychotropic suggestion as well.

Now that I think of it, the only alien I ever met was a pretty fungi...

I'll stop.

There is possibly something to it. Even though folk aren't largely knecking the mushrooms is there some way that theuy can sort of crop spray passers by to send them into a new frequency?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Weirdness levels increasing, Captain.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Mushroom shaped ufos possibly are the same thing. Musrooms grow from nothing to full grown in a night over. They are a type of shape shifter.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Nice point, as well as the psychotropic suggestion as well.

Now that I think of it, the only alien I ever met was a pretty fungi...

I'll stop.

There is possibly something to it. Even though folk aren't largely knecking the mushrooms is there some way that theuy can sort of crop spray passers by to send them into a new frequency?

I'll have to look around for that, but I do know this was the premise to a Star Trek Enterprise episode where they were stuck in a cave during a storm, but the planet's atmosphere was soaked with spores that made them paranoid and hallucinate.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

They look like fairy rings.
Do you recall ever seeing mushrooms there before?
Likely a fungus but, if you do get other photos I'd like to see them also.

Ok, so went out to get more photos as they are still there, some forming patterns, others random.:

My initial estimate of 8 or 9 is way out as there are more than 20.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Probably due to moisture on ground level but why do these circular patterns form?

Those patterns you se in actual crop formations though are definitely from other source.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Strange, for sure...I wish you were able to film from above. Fly! Try it!
Anyway, hope it isn't fairy rings/circles although they are supposed to be 'good luck'. I don't think you are supposed to stand inside the ring, it's a portal or something.

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: TNMockingbird

There is the possibility that mushrooms and ufos are the same thing. They both appear out of nowhere, then suddenly they are gone.

Certainly. Mushrooms that fly though, that would be cool.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What you'll also get sometimes in a field, particularly if it has livestock in it, are rings where the farmer has dumped a hay bale or left a salt lick block and the animals clustered around it in a circle, doing their elimination business, and leaving a ring that has a slightly higher level of fertilizer on it creating the better grass growth.

Animals, or aliens?

Eh, let's go with aliens.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They are fairy rings 100%

A single mushroom or fungus spore will land and grow in the center of what is now a fairly small circle. Under the ground they spread a.small distance in every direction, new musrooms will then grow up in a perfect circle, then again they will continue to spread out undet the ground and new musrooms will apear in a bigger perfect circle....and so on. That is how fairy rings are formed. I read that there is a fairy ring some hundreds of feet in diamter (i really cant remember but maybe even thousands of feet) and has been growing for a few hundred years)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Is there sprinklers in the center of those rings?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Keep some observation on it. Maybe even ask locally if anyone knows what it might be, seen something, etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Im not so good at explaining things, i found this link just now that will explain better

www.mushroomexpert.com...

I have maybe 20 rings in my garden, lucky for me they are champion mushrooms so i can pick and eat. It dark now but i will take a photo tomorrow

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
What you'll also get sometimes in a field, particularly if it has livestock in it, are rings where the farmer has dumped a hay bale or left a salt lick block and the animals clustered around it in a circle, doing their elimination business, and leaving a ring that has a slightly higher level of fertilizer on it creating the better grass growth.

Animals, or aliens?

Eh, let's go with aliens.

Its not a farm matey. It's a public park! Only animals you'll get in this park are squirrels, rats, birds and dogs! And occasional horse rider taking lessons!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Is there sprinklers in the center of those rings?

No. Its as field in a park which is sometimes used for football with school children.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Used to call 'em Faerie Rings.

If mushrooms grow there, bingo, the Fey've been partyin'.

My home when I was a kid used to get 'em all the time.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Then they obviously are not crop circles.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Then they obviously are not crop circles.

True. You got me as no crops grow there.

Grass circles then

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Its not a farm matey. It's a public park! Only animals you'll get in this park are squirrels, rats, birds and dogs! And occasional horse rider taking lessons!

Was it always a public park? Looks like it might have been a field at one time.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Was it always a public park? Looks like it might have been a field at one time.

Well, its actually part of a forest which has been here since many many years ago

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Got any friends with a drone cam ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join