It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid dreams of aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My first post so bare with me as i know it's not perfect will have a lot of errors and will be long. So to start off I always had weird random vivid dreams of aliens and the afterlife but I will make a new thread for the afterlife dreams, I have them of me looking in the sky and feeling a warm fuzzy nostalgic type feeling like I belong there but also don't. I have a lot of dreams about looking in the night sky and seeing thousands of military jets and ufos shooting at eachother like I'm uncovering this veil that is placed so we can't see like they are always there but we can't see with the human eye. Another dream I had I was seeing clips in black and white of the 1950's factory work and everyday human life with the song playing called triangles & rhombuses by boards of Canada like something was pulling info from my dream in my head I'm only 30 years old by the way, then a man in a white suit like scientist stoped everything and told me not to do that. I started thinking the most crazy things like what if it was some alien telepathically talking to me in my dreams and some NASA guy stopped it? So fast forward about a year ago I had this strange dream they was so vivid and stuck in my mind as if I was there, from what I remember I was in a space type ship with I remember the walls where wood like the style they had in the 70s and there was a lot of pictures of other aliens I guess you could say hanging on the wall. I felt it was like the captains quarters, there was this women in a tight white thin space suit no hood with patches on it like a veteran. She was blonde kinda a flushed face and was pretty looking but big not fat, but like football player big maybe 7foot? 300 to 400 pounds? And she said she is with the galactic federation and I started pointing to the pictures on her wall telling her ohh I seen that alien or met that one and she was describing them saying ohh thoses are a highly intelligent species but there where thousands of thoses pictures. I kept asking why are we here on earth what's are point and these weird only way to describe is gold dust ghost type aliens said to love and be happy, that's when I walked down this long hallway and I seen what we call today a gray alien but he wasent grey he was like 3 foot and was greenish light grey brown like camouflage, his skin resembled that of a frogs leathery type wet skin and had a towel or something white coving below his waist he resembled why they look like in today's society but not skin and color and it almost had a child like vibe to it like it wasent an adult. The grey just looked up at me and seemed innocent. As I went past I kept saying I want to see the truth about us and life then this is where it gets even more strange, I was looking out of the ships big picture glass window to what looked like the easiest way to describe was a giant alien creature thing with his head shawdowed out but I could see the outline it had a body like us 2 arms 2 legs and was as big as the moon the only way to describe his height. His head was real small height not width. This is truely the only thing I pictured his head to look like to give you guys a vision of it, the goombas from the old Mario movie from the early 90's same weird head type like small dinosaur head like on a big body, but I couldn't see his face it was so dark like he was hiding it. He then proceeds in a slow giant movement to lift up this thing that looked exactly like a bees hive honey comb, with all of our human life's in each of the billions if not more like little tv's in a bees honey comb with us unaware of it moving and going about out everyday life. I then started to panic saying I want to leave because I had a butterfly feeling in my stomach I was far away from home. Like I felt I was in an airplane type feeling when you can feel the pressure. The last thing I remember I seen out that big picture window was the formation of some kind of planets they where turquoise and I remember the exact pattern and how many planets or stars where. So this is where it gets strange I wake up thinking what the hell just happend and started searching the for thoses planets and after awhile I found the exact match pleiades, but it was turquoise colored not blue like the images online. I also read about supposedly Nordic aliens are from there. Was this all just a weird dream with no meaning? I told my friends and family and they think it was just a dream and I don't tell a lot of people because they would think I was crazy. but I felt I was there and the "aliens" gave me a feeling you're not alone but tested me with respect and not evil or anything. If anyone is a good sketch artist I can work with you to help draw up what I seen in my dream for a better idea of when I dreamt because I cannot drawl for the life of me. Thanks again for replying and helping me out!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's a dream. No one is there. There is no veil. You look at the stars you see the stars.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tycho1987

The Greys are from Pleiades or so they say.

Also Barney and Betty Hill said their abductors showed them a star map that included the Pleiades (maybe it was just Betty).

The Seven Sisters play a significant role in mythology. Check out Subaru's meaning!

Alien dreams... are they just a dream? Sometimes. Who knows what we are open to in that state? Thanks for sharing because we need to hear these strange tales! Others can help add some meaning since you don't seem to be aware of some of the stories and myths surrounding that star system. Which is good. That makes you actually sound sincere instead of trying to tie yourself into the narrative. Way to make the scientist guy keep you from taking in too much information!

Dreams and ATS... a wonderful topic that does not cease to amaze me! Who knows what it means?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Anything like this?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Your thread reminds me of this.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Do me a favor neighbour.

Make a new thread with almost the same content. Name the thread with a more crosshair/bullseye type title.

Make paragraphs. Use a software/program/app that is external to a web browser. It's easier on the eyes and gives you a lot more overview.

I did not read this thread. You would not listen to a man rambling which does not breathe, stop and give pause at the right moments in a speech. So heed my words.

Do better, you can. Love.

Bless you.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF thanks for the advice I will look into it further, I was leaning more towards it wasent just a dream.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sump3 I hear ya, I got first thread syndrome and started to get over excited and didn't pay much attention to making paragraphs, till I was past the 4 hour point of no return. Thanks for the advice I will change my ways!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It may be odd, but I was a contactee and have never had a dream of aliens, perhaps because I understood that reality, and I have no issues which need to be resolved.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tycho1987
Next time hit return every few lines. Think about making your posts easier for others to read even if it's not a perfect paragraph. I'm going to attempt to do it here so I can read it easier.

Op's post spaced out below:
My first post so bare with me as i know it's not perfect will have a lot of errors and will be long. So to start off I always had weird random vivid dreams of aliens and the afterlife but I will make a new thread for the afterlife dreams, I have them of me looking in the sky and feeling a warm fuzzy nostalgic type feeling like I belong there but also don't.

I have a lot of dreams about looking in the night sky and seeing thousands of military jets and ufos shooting at eachother like I'm uncovering this veil that is placed so we can't see like they are always there but we can't see with the human eye. Another dream I had I was seeing clips in black and white of the 1950's factory work and everyday human life with the song playing called triangles & rhombuses by boards of Canada like something was pulling info from my dream in my head I'm only 30 years old by the way, then a man in a white suit like scientist stoped everything and told me not to do that.

I started thinking the most crazy things like what if it was some alien telepathically talking to me in my dreams and some NASA guy stopped it? So fast forward about a year ago I had this strange dream they was so vivid and stuck in my mind as if I was there, from what I remember I was in a space type ship with I remember the walls where wood like the style they had in the 70s and there was a lot of pictures of other aliens I guess you could say hanging on the wall.

I felt it was like the captains quarters, there was this women in a tight white thin space suit no hood with patches on it like a veteran. She was blonde kinda a flushed face and was pretty looking but big not fat, but like football player big maybe 7foot? 300 to 400 pounds? And she said she is with the galactic federation and I started pointing to the pictures on her wall telling her ohh I seen that alien or met that one and she was describing them saying ohh thoses are a highly intelligent species but there where thousands of thoses pictures.

I kept asking why are we here on earth what's are point and these weird only way to describe is gold dust ghost type aliens said to love and be happy, that's when I walked down this long hallway and I seen what we call today a gray alien but he wasent grey he was like 3 foot and was greenish light grey brown like camouflage, his skin resembled that of a frogs leathery type wet skin and had a towel or something white coving below his waist he resembled why they look like in today's society but not skin and color and it almost had a child like vibe to it like it wasent an adult.

The grey just looked up at me and seemed innocent. As I went past I kept saying I want to see the truth about us and life then this is where it gets even more strange, I was looking out of the ships big picture glass window to what looked like the easiest way to describe was a giant alien creature thing with his head shawdowed out but I could see the outline it had a body like us 2 arms 2 legs and was as big as the moon the only way to describe his height. His head was real small height not width.

This is truely the only thing I pictured his head to look like to give you guys a vision of it, the goombas from the old Mario movie from the early 90's same weird head type like small dinosaur head like on a big body, but I couldn't see his face it was so dark like he was hiding it. He then proceeds in a slow giant movement to lift up this thing that looked exactly like a bees hive honey comb, with all of our human life's in each of the billions if not more like little tv's in a bees honey comb with us unaware of it moving and going about out everyday life.

I then started to panic saying I want to leave because I had a butterfly feeling in my stomach I was far away from home. Like I felt I was in an airplane type feeling when you can feel the pressure. The last thing I remember I seen out that big picture window was the formation of some kind of planets they where turquoise and I remember the exact pattern and how many planets or stars where.

So this is where it gets strange I wake up thinking what the hell just happend and started searching the for thoses planets and after awhile I found the exact match pleiades, but it was turquoise colored not blue like the images online. I also read about supposedly Nordic aliens are from there. Was this all just a weird dream with no meaning?

I told my friends and family and they think it was just a dream and I don't tell a lot of people because they would think I was crazy. but I felt I was there and the "aliens" gave me a feeling you're not alone but tested me with respect and not evil or anything. If anyone is a good sketch artist I can work with you to help draw up what I seen in my dream for a better idea of when I dreamt because I cannot drawl for the life of me. Thanks again for replying and helping me out!

End of op's post pasted above with spaces.

I do agree posting first in a word processing program and then pasting here would make it easier to read. Use a spell checker too to make it easier for us. Thanks.
edit on 12/9/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There are many others, including myself, having similar experiences. It seems we're getting close to contact!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Thanks a million looks so much better, i was really kicking myself when I couldn't redue my work and I'm always using my phone not a computer so my options are limited.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You must know inside and have a strong feeling about that dream, so don't be discouraged by anyone else, because they try to control consciousness on this planet, more than anything else. So keep pushing for the answers, and that was quite a large memory of your time off planet.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thank you! If it really wasn't a dream or maybe in some kind of way, our dreams take us to a another dimensional plane. What would they want from me, I'm just an average person? Going about my everyday life.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am just curious ...How do you know ? Do you exactly know what is dream and why we dream ? Isnt it mystery by its own ?! That we are capable of such a think like create a "virtual reality" during sleep time ? Where we are in or we create an enviroment that looks very real to us ?

I love the phrase "Its just a dream" ! Dont you ?

Do some people realize that subconscious dont distinguish if you are dreaming or "living " ? Its just a same thing for subconscious .. same experience .. a picture on a film stock

Only conscious seems to know when we are dreaming and when we dont... or we think that.. it might be only a small layer of big reality (but its not a point)

And thats the funny part ! How do you know that your are not dreaming?You realize it only after you wake up...

Try to recall any of your last dreams ? In a dream, do you know its just a dream ? ..No you dont ... You dont know it until you wake up...

In my live i only remember like max. 2-3 dreams where I somehow realize ..This is weird ! it has to be a dream! Then i wake up (and it was when i was a kid)

So how do you know that live isnt just a dream and you wake up after you die ? You,We simply dont know that.. (like in movie Inception... a dream in a dream = a reality in another reality)

This is the core of "We are living in a hologram" theory..

So why the denial,ignorance ?! There is to much we dont know just to say "Its just a dream"

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JerykoOo

Thank you for the reply and very well said! I too have thought of something similar that life is just an illusion or a "dream" you would think with all the technology today we would be able to see our own dreams on a screen, but I don't think it will ever happen because I feel, I guess you can call it another dimension we dream in or something strange of that nature.

new topics

top topics

join