It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharknado Irma

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Ok since Irma has pretty much sucked the water from I think the Bermudas, and now Tampa Bay, than where have all the fish, sharks, and dolphins, and whales go? Will Irma be flying them in peoples back yards? They have to go some where. We're just going to get the wind bands and rain.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
They went to Megadoah... and won't be coming back The Trancha-dadians will eat them all.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well, if a massive big whale falls on your house and totally obliterates it, or if a humongous floppy, sloppy big stinging jellyfish with long tentacles and all the faecal matter and stuff suddenly wraps itself around your head whilst you are sitting on your porch then I think you have the answer!

On a more serious note :

I think that most aquatic species probably "felt" Irma coming (waiting for a witty response from the usual suspects)... Yea yea the earth (or sea moved!)

They probably went to the deeper parts when all this started to happen.

Marine life do not have the internet to keep them informed but methinks that in this type of situation they are probably much better prepared and aware than us simple and lazy bipeds who do not rely (for a large majority) on common or natural sense any more!?

However, think about it on a more practical level... what is more enjoyable than having a massive big free fish supply landing in your garden?

If you don't like fish then think about how it will fertilise your garden... or stink!?

Methinks.

Warmest

Lags

a reply to: Diabolical1972

edit on 11-9-2017 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The manatees were too slow and big to move fast enough and are now trying to be rescued as they sit on the dry beds that used to be Tampa Bay. Hope they are all rescued before tomorrow hits-they were close to being or have been an endangered species.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
Ok since Irma has pretty much sucked the water from I think the Bermudas

Most importantly first -- in which universe do you reside where the Bermudas exist?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

My ATS response (
) is the good and clever folks at CERN (who conspired with HAARP to create and aim the storm) opened a portal inside the storm.

They were transported to a Nazi tropical oasis underground in Antarctica. The process is reversed soon as waters (in the BahamaS) are deemed calm enough.

Just hope no Nazis make it through. We obviously have enough of them around already all of a sudden.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

My ATS response (
) is the good and clever folks at CERN (who conspired with HAARP to create and aim the storm) opened a portal inside the storm.

They were transported to a Nazi tropical oasis underground in Antarctica. The process is reversed soon as waters (in the BahamaS) are deemed calm enough.

Just hope no Nazis make it through. We obviously have enough of them around already all of a sudden.

It sounds as though your anal sphincter is talking....

Anything quality to add to this thread apart from taurine fecal matter?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Is thinking painful for you?

That's the only explanation I can come up with for this OP...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

That's right, it was the Bahamas. My bad. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I have memory problems due to brain Aneyrusm. Anything else? So yes, please make fun of me if it makes you feel better.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Given that it's hitting Florida shouldn't it be called a Gatornado?

Oh well, at least sushi is on the menu for those who chose to stay-keep safe folks.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Ok since Irma has pretty much sucked the water from I think the Bermudas

Most importantly first -- in which universe do you reside where the Bermudas exist?

Duh, there have to be three. You know, so they can make that triangle.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I saw on some news program this morning, a reporter and another man trying to 'rescue' a small/young dolphin. It appeared to have gotten caught up in the waves, became disoriented, tired and unable to break back out to sea. I'll have to look it up and see if their attempts were successful.
The dolphin appeared to be negatively impacted by the hurricane despite being, what one would imagine, underwater. It seems as if I saw something about Manatees becoming stranded as well.
edit on 11-9-2017 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

Found the video:

edit on 11-9-2017 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

aww, I love Dolphins, hopefully they saved him. Poor thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Nope, sorry I do not. I thought you nailed it pretty well. Was just making a little joke whilst marking the thread.

Warmest to you Lags.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the video. That poor dolphin. Sniff. He's just a baby and his family is gone. Sniff.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Thanks for the video. That poor dolphin. Sniff. He's just a baby and his family is gone. Sniff.

Yes and you're welcome.
I wonder if the mother was out from shore watching though, helpless.

Calves usually stay with their mothers for 3-6 years. During this time the calves must learn how to catch their prey, how to avoid dangers, and how to find their way around the home range.

I'm no expert but, if it was a bottlenose dolphin he appeared to be much younger/smaller than 3-6 yrs. Of course I'm just guessing.
www.sarasotadolphin.org...
Apparently, Sanders (the reporter) participated in saving two dolphins this morning. Busy guy!
www.today.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Well, if a massive big whale falls on your house and totally obliterates it...

curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the Universe than we do now

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Yes and you're welcome.
I wonder if the mother was out from shore watching though, helpless.

Calves usually stay with their mothers for 3-6 years. During this time the calves must learn how to catch their prey, how to avoid dangers, and how to find their way around the home range.

I'm no expert but, if it was a bottlenose dolphin he appeared to be much younger/smaller than 3-6 yrs. Of course I'm just guessing.
www.sarasotadolphin.org...
Apparently, Sanders (the reporter) participated in saving two dolphins this morning. Busy guy!
www.today.com...

Aww, Maybe it was the mother or father of the baby dolphin. How cool of him to save them both.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
No probs mate.

Sorry if I read a little snotty.

No hard feelings I hope.

Warmest

Lags

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Nope, sorry I do not. I thought you nailed it pretty well. Was just making a little joke whilst marking the thread.

Warmest to you Lags.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join