It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A problem with the 2 Lee's JFK theory but, not what you might be thinking.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So full disclosure I tend to believe there is something to the theory that there was 2 different Lee Harvey Oswalds. There seems to be to many documented occasions of them being in 2 different places at the same time to be mistakes or coincidences.

With Florida/ Miami in the news because of the hurricane it jogged my memory of the 2 failed assassination attempts 1 in Florida and 1 in Chicago if I remember correctly. Again going off memory the man arrested in Chicago had a very similar background as Lee Harvey (former military, Russian ties ect.).

Here's what got me tripped up. If one of the failed attempts succeeded what would the fate of the 2 Lee's have been? Would they have just kept living their lives until needed for some other job? Assuming it was the same group that organized Dallas planned the other 2 attempts, would the suspect in Chicago and Miami have "twins" living separate but similar lives?

Any thoughts.........?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bodybagkustoms

Seeing as it is Friday, I will be short and blunt. JFK was murdered by the US government. Afterwards, they paid a commission to make a report that found no blame with the US government or any of its agents. Obviously the commission fabricated a report just like 9/11 which also found little or no blame in the US government for the things that happened.

Now, I may be stupid, but one does not simply murder a president or destroy 2 iconic American buildings without.....

I'll let you fill in the blanks.

My opinion is that your (and my) government is corrupt, self-serving, fascist and insane. And yet, they get away with it. JFK is certainly a conspiracy, but not the only one. Good luck with your search for the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Trump's presidency has caused MANY to expose their bias to a party ,THAT we don't need.
They forgot the PEOPLE and only play act for rubes.
I guess that damned lawyer,Alan Dulles created a nasty creature.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Seeing as it is Friday, I will be short and blunt. JFK was murdered by the US government. Afterwards, they paid a commission to make a report that found no blame with the US government or any of its agents. Obviously the commission fabricated a report just like 9/11 which also found little or no blame in the US government for the things that happened.

Now, I may be stupid, but one does not simply murder a president or destroy 2 iconic American buildings without.....

I'll let you fill in the blanks.

My opinion is that your (and my) government is corrupt, self-serving, fascist and insane. And yet, they get away with it. JFK is certainly a conspiracy, but not the only one. Good luck with your search for the truth.

I think George H. W. Bush Sr. ran both operations.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

With the prompting of LBJ.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Nickn3

With the prompting of LBJ.
L.B.J., Richard Nixon, and J.E. Hoover. They each had high stakes in the game.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
From what I have read, one of Lee Harvey Oswald's shots hit JFK in the back of the throat. When the motorcade lurched forward to exit the scene, a secret service agent holding M16 in the following car accidentally discharged his rifle hitting JFK in the back of the head. This has been thoroughly researched by experts and there was a previous lengthy thread on it.
edit on 8-9-2017 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't think I'm confident in your theory, I apologize, but I do believe that

LHO WAS FRAMED.

*cough* Jack Ruby & the Mafia *cough*

But that's just what I think. I suppose it doesn't matter anymore legally speaking I mean no one could do anything about it at this point yeah?

-Alee

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

I also must disagree with your post. LHO had little or nothing to do with the assassination according to the evidence, facts and reality. Nothing more than a patsy. He even said as much himself, before some gangster shot him. Conveniently for everyone concerned.
edit on 8/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

I saw that show too ,ONE Aussie expert only makes ANOTHER theory.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
We'll never definitively know as everyone wants to take responsibility-oh, sorry-not take responsibility for killing our President. So much dirt, hate, filth, deception in our country how can we possibly shame others. And yes, it continues to this day. Embarrassing to say, as of late, I am no longer a proud American-just an American. I don't feel my vote has any value nor do I share my ideals with the majority of the citizens. I'd move but then lose all the money I've been forced to pay Social Security.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just to clarify I absolutely believe at most Lee was on the periphery of the whole deal and was put in place to serve as a fall guy. There's actually a smidge of evidence (the caller identified himself as Lee) that he was the one who called in the tip about the Chicago plot. That lends credence to Judith Miller's claim that the Lee she knew said he knew what they were going to do and he was going to try and stop it.

What I'm trying to wrap my head around now is if there was 2 Lee's and one of the previous assassination attempts hadn't failed what would the 2 Lee's have done? In theory they had literally decades of time invested in creating these parallel lives. Were there patsies in Chicago and Miami with people living parallel(ish) lives also?
edit on 8-9-2017 by Bodybagkustoms because: Spelling

edit on 8-9-2017 by Bodybagkustoms because: Sp

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Judith Miller? Do you mean Judyth Vary Baker?

I've not heard of Judith Miller being personally associated with Oswald.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Judith Miller? Do you mean Judyth Vary Baker?

I've not heard of Judith Miller being personally associated with Oswald.

That's what I meant, sorry.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Aristotle Onasis was in love with Jackie....the red roses which were substituted for yellow roses at the Texas airport were a secret message to her. ....that what was about to happen was for love not money......the final shot to JFKs head came from the lower right quadrant at curb height from a sniper in the sewer shooting through the grate...the Limo driver knew this was the last position with a chance at a headshot which was required.....hence the SS/Nazi limo drivers slow down.....you wouldnt believe what cluster-duck the assasination/coup de tat turned into....lol...they nearly screwed it up.

Oswald thought he was setting up a hit-team for a sting operation....he was sandbagged.....LHO thought he was SAVING the President.....lol...
There is an over-abundance of evidence in the public domain available showing what happened.....lol....you can see the gunpowder smoke coming out of the sewer grate...and sooo much more.
edit on 9-9-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
LHO brought wrapped "curtain rods" to work that day

top topics

join