It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about what's going on in the UK right now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I'm sure Rees Mogg is easy to hate , but I love to do the flip side , and ... I like him , honestly I do . I like Cameron and Osborne too . Properly educated in PPE is what they are all 3 . Tony Bliar though ... sh1t on a shoe . D*iane Abbot , pttt *spit

Labour has turned out be pro-Eu , after an ill informed youth and Jedi man helped to hang the parliament , both counts of told u so from this poster actually . The traitors ...

But David Davies is doing a great job for us negotiating , he has got skills . And Redwood's "we owe the EU nothing of the 100billion Brexit bill" ... these are proper statesmen , not actual traitors .

There's what's going on . And, while the States are 7-8000 miles from NoKo , we learned this week that at only roughly 4000 miles from NoKo , we could be in for some 'gift packages' before they are . Lucky us !

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Not new, but what the hell was up with this non???

Wasn´t that a fake?

I remember something there, but i am not really sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: macpdm

We here in America who for what ever reason are as enamored of the royal family as you guys are all thought it was a pretty crappy thing to do.
Good they won their case. Not surprising of course but good.
After Diana the press should have learned a lesson.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

It is???

O.M.G.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We here in America who for what ever reason are as enamored of the royal family as you guys are all thought it was a pretty crappy thing to do.

Well said that man err woman

edit on 6/9/17 by macpdm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My little boy had his first day of school today.. that's pretty much all the excitement for me in the uk at the moment. ... sigh.... Boy do I miss my younger years..

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well. Ok. I don't know much about the English countryside other that what I learned from Midsomer Murders and Rosemary and Thyme but as far as her view of her neighbors It seems she's peering out her belly button herself.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LoL

link   

Speak for yourself.

I say screw the Royal Family. I do not follow them and am triggered by your implication that I am.

link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Pretty sure that was Prince Andrew trying to escape Fergie.

link   

link   

It's not just Brits that have poop issues on dates😀

www.thesun.co.uk... e-from-there/

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Did he fall?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

He's not naked. He has a sock on. Just one mind you but it was enough to give Darby status in Harry Potter.

I enjoy your posts outside of politics Silly.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not been here much but I gave up that silly facebook thing and there is a void in my evenings now the nights are drawing back in so thought I would spend a bit more time here again.

As ever there's lots of US topics what with it being predominantly made up of US members caught up in what seems to be a left/right divide and some terrible devastating weather that I hope ends soon for them but in the meantime what's going on in the UK worth chatting about?

I try to avoid the news as it gets me into arguments but I see that Jezza C is thinking about becoming a vegan and that the total pillock Jacob Rees Mogg has folks talking about him as a future candidate for PM??????

Other than that what else of interest is occuring that is worthy of a lighthearted ATS debate or 3?

Well there was also the leaked news, about government thinking for after BREXIT...migrant stays to be for a limited period, then they must go, It won't be discretionary seemingly, so that means the like of doctors, teachers, scientists would have to leave as well as all the others, who are just as needed anyway.
Then, for the scientists, they already have a big problem since so much funding...in the £billions was provided by the EU for top notch advanced equipment as well as expertise, and nobody knows what will happen to that funding which was ongoing for years, after BREXIT.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I hope it was fake!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think so, I never did 'dig' into the "official" story.

I don't think I really wanted to know.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Are you remoaning by any chance there? Its all been said and done by the way , already . The vote was last year in June remember ?
The sooner those wanna-be Federalists are gone , the better!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH
Oh my. Another ROFLMAO moment! My husband keeps coming into the room to see why I'm laughing so hard.

As for this lady
I can sympathize. I was married for five years before I could pee in front of my husband and after 36 years I still lock the door for number two. On a date I'd hold it. Or seek a public restroom. Suggest a soda at MacDonald s or a stop at 711 before getting to his place. You can't flush the smell no matter what so...of course we now have that pooporee you can add to the toilet or V.I. Poo to keep any orders from escaping the bowl.
I might have done this but I would not have made a second trip to his toilet for fear he'd think I have crohns disease or irritable bowel syndrome . I would have sprayed the tissue with perfume and disposed of it asap out side of his apartment.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Really?

Gosh even in a humorous thread I can't make a friend.
Sorry sport.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join