It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS- Enemies of Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello Brethren. I have many secrets to forehold to you.

These Aliens desire to brain wash us into doing what they want actually our whole planet is one big brain control.

They could care less about it.

Let me define "Enemy" for you all. From dictionary: One who opposes someone or something
Let's define 'oppose': disapprove of and attempt to prevent, especially by argument.
"actively resist or refuse to comply with"
"object to"

They've done this since they arrived. We are part modified. There may be one other animal on Earth besides humans who are also modified. Octopus. You can laugh while having next to no understanding of the subject. Especially because their genes are so different that they are harder to understand than a parrot or a monkey. So go ahead.

These aliens are not your friend. A friend is one who makes you feel better. An enemy is one who makes you feel worse.
You can talk to mother Gaia. Think I'm nuts? It means metaphysically having the quintillions of atoms in your body connect to the google plex amount of atoms in the earth. And she is simple.

The way to prevent alien attacks is to stop using the wifi. Stop computing. This is if you desire. If you live in a big city you are lucky. Most stay away.

These aliens are all 98% genetically the same. It's like each stranger is more related to you then you are to your parents. It's like the person you choose to be your lover, is your aunt. That's as variable as it gets.

They already saw me type this title so they are already effecting my consciousness to be nice to them when I wasn't before. Everything you focus your conscious on, you interact with and change. If you think I'm wrong then you are a not-know-it-all. You have quintillions of atoms in your body. They are connected to all the other atoms in this galaxy if not forever more.

These aliens are creeps and opposes our planet since the beginning. I don't know why God permits it but Gaia said she tolerates it all and she says they are a part of this plane. I think she was just vulnerable and too kind to refuse these 'guests'.

But if we had no alien visitors here our Earth would be rather mundane. That is what I tried to imagine kicking them all out from antarctica, the moon, etc. This Earth would be stale. Then again if they never arrived it would have been fine but they already 'did their mark'.

We have to battle these aliens because I saw one. And you know what it reminded me of? A demon. I never believed in demons. Maybe there is scary ghosts.

But I know what the people in our past were seeing. These aliens have an unholy feeling like they are a sewer rat who eats rotten corpses and no feeling of shame.

These are demons and yes we are part modified with them. We are all part demon ourself. So are octopus.

Do we kill ourselves, to vanquish this scourge of a menace off the face of Earth, and allow liberation to natural beings?

No.

What we do is we are an unnatural species who shouldn't really exist. Do you think taking out a few monkey lines of genes and replacing them with their genes would be all natural? We aren't pure enough to just love nature. We are too smart to ever really enjoy life.
But that's where we find the line of which to always walk. We start to become as mindless as we can so that we become the same as these pure natural animals. Our intelligent minds make us sick. We don't feel alive or like there is much to life.

What you do is find the line. The even line. You take the spices. You do the coffee, and you stay up as late as you can and become as wild as you possibly can. We purposely numb ourselves to the pain of our existence. And when this is all said and done- we become alive and the same as these animals.

I am asking you to all hate these aliens. These aliens are the demons spoken of.
Ask them to leave and never return.

And while they're at it take their f*cking moon with them.
edit on 6-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Are you the only human that is privileged to this knowledge? Or are you one of those aliens that we should hate and tell to get out of our lives?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

leave aliens!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Stop computing.

Says the person using a device to post this on the internet.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
they're not all bad

Jesus was pretty chill

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: njord
they're not all bad

Jesus was pretty chill

But Jesus wasn't an alien.

He was a benevolent zombie.
edit on 692017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
originally posted by: TerryDon79

fair enough

but earlier gods were aliens

and they weren't all bad

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Please go see your doctor.

Or, just start taking your meds again.

Listen to yourself...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Any intelligent being or society would know that to persuade another being you will have to bring more then just words. Something physical. Something that speaks louder then words. They also wouldn't trust some random bloke from the streets with something so important as to what your claiming. They would share it with someone that has some public authority and is highly regarded to the public.

Your not telling us everything. Your holding out on us.....

Why?

Unless.....

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Reminds me of Prometheus and Alien covenant.Two of my favorite films.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

second

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here is an interesting exercise take the OPs original post and replace the word alien with something else like Muslim, Zionist, White People,liberals,the right, or any other group that others project fear on to.
It reads like a template of fear almost like you could replace alien with anything else you are afraid of.
That's wild.
edit on 6-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I think he has escaped from the doctors and as far as one can tell is now being chased by them.
edit on 6 9 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

They already saw me type this title so they are already effecting my consciousness to be nice to them when I wasn't before.

What the heck?

Are you on drugs or am I?

No way I'm reading this... Glad I'm not drinking any coffee or my screen would be full of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Er...no --- 86 that!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Here is an interesting exercise take the OPs original post and replace the word alien with something else like Muslim, Zionist, White People,liberals,the right, or any other group that others project fear on to.
It reads like a template of fear almost like you could replace alien with anything else you are afraid of.
That's wild.

Hey! You're right!

Replaced aliens, with chickens, and it totally was worth thinking about for 2 seconds!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

These chikens are not your friend. A friend is one who makes you feel better. An enemy is one who makes you feel worse.
You can talk to mother Gaia. Think I'm nuts? It means metaphysically having the quintillions of atoms in your body connect to the google plex amount of atoms in the earth. And she is simple.

The way to prevent chicken attacks is to stop using the wifi. Stop computing. This is if you desire. If you live in a big city you are lucky. Most stay away.

These chickens are all 98% genetically the same. It's like each stranger is more related to you then you are to your parents. It's like the person you choose to be your lover, is your aunt. That's as variable as it gets.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I've gave ya a star and flag thingy because ya make me smile 😁

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39
thanks. i just found out about those and am seeking

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
Think I'm nuts?

Quite possibly, yes, but it's not something I'm going to think about for long.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join