It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacked model: 'All white people benefit from racism'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A transgender model, sacked by L'Oreal after claims she posted racist comments online, has stood by her view that "all white people benefit from racism".

Sorry didn't want this to slip through the net .
www.bbc.co.uk...

She also says , SHE DOESNT HAVE THE ENERGY OR TIME TO TALK ABOUT , WHITE RACIAL VIOLENCE 👎🏻

People like this really piss in my wind ,and this is why race issues will always be a problem .

You cant solve race issues by been racist .

Piers Morgan weighs in as well 👍

www.standard.co.uk... .html

And she's transgender to boot .

edit on 4-9-2017 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

No BS covers it fairly well!

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
it really pissed me off, because she doesn't realise that my parents and grandparents busted there balls to get us a good life.

AND THERE WASNT A BLACK PERSON IN SIGHT !
She's a piece of # and is a reason why people become racist.

Sorry to make a thread about racism but my white ass is sick of been called a racist and I know good black people but she's a #ing idiot and had to post .

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
All Black people benefit from affirmative action. All Black people commit crime. What reaction would those sweeping generalisations get if a White person made them publicly? I'll tell you they would be sacked, so this seems to have been handled fairly, surprisingly.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's almost as if there are thousands of white neighborhoods around the world where it is unsafe for black people to be in by themselves.

It's almost as if there is currently genocide being committed against black people by whites in countries around the world.

edit on 4-9-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A transgender model, sacked by L'Oreal after claims she posted racist comments online,

She also says , SHE DOESNT HAVE THE ENERGY OR TIME TO TALK ABOUT , WHITE RACIAL VIOLENCE

Look lady, the same thing happens when the shoe is on the other foot, what do you want, the rules to apply to everyone or everyone else. You will have to explain "white racial violence". Is it any different than "black racial violence"? Ho boy, if you think that is bad you should read up on "Japanese racial violence". Alotta violence in the world so yea, something like that needs to be explained in more than 180 characters.

You messed up. Apologize like everyone does and keep it moving.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I don't see how anything she said is even remotely as charged as the things we've heard from our president.

So many white people I know take any spotlight on racism as a personal attack. Stating "all white people benefit from racism" doesn't mean that "all white people are racists".

I am pretty damned pale. And I am fully aware of how I am treated differently than black people when I'm riding the train or walking down the street. I witness not being eyed by employees in a store when I'm alone but I am when I am with, or even near, a black person. I've been in management positions and have heard peers say things that convinced me back then that employment discrimination is still a very real thing.

I don't have "white guilt" nor do I feel like any of this is directly my fault. But at the same time, I will certainly not be agnostic about the subject nor placate the sensitivity of offended white people by pretending white people don't benefit from a society largely built to benefit them. And yes, I know... #notallwhitepeople. Obviously we are talking about the macrocosm, here.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Can you give me examples of actual on the record remarks made by the president, that you personally consider worse than the statements being referred to in the OP? This is a genuine question because I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to.
a reply to: Abysha

edit on 4-9-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Can you give me examples of actual on the record remarks that you personally consider worse than the statements being referred to in the OP? This is a genuine question because I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to.

I know, somebody who says they have “a great relationship with the blacks” or referring to a black person as "my African American" can't possibly be racist, right?

In reference to that gold star Muslim family he barked at:

“If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say.

His claim that a judge will most definitely be racist against him because... "Mexican":

“He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

Then he was sued for not renting to black people, insinuated that most immigrants are rapists or terrorists (just the brown ones, mind you), not to mention all the witness accounts from former associates, employees, and spouses. Umm... how about questioning Obama's birth place? He wouldn't have done that if he were white. Or encouraging his supporters to beat up BLM people, going so far as to pay for their legal fees?

Oh, and happy Cinco de Mayo

To be honest, I'm actually tired of typing examples instead of going on (like how he called the racists who beat up the homeless guy "passionate") and on.

Compare those things from a president's mouth to a fashion model saying "white people benefit from racism".

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

In many Arab countries and in many facets of the Islamic religion, women *are* expected to efface themselves and are not allowed to speak up. So what is your problem. It's the truth.

As for the taco salad in a bowl, Trump is hardly the first and won't be the last to mistake Tex Mex for authentic Mexican. Most Americans call Tex Mex Mexican food all their lives.

But I am guessing you also think a banana peel hanging in a tree is absolute proof of racism because someone else hung bananas?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

You can solve race issues by been racist

With 330 million Americans this is such a small minority that the vast do not care. Media hype of the few is all that we are watching. At my work we are very mixed and we joke about all this and see it for what it really is.
edit on 4-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You can solve race issues by been racist

With 330 million Americans this is such a small majority that the vast do not care. Media hype of the few is all that we are watching. At my work we are very mixed and we joke about all this and see it for what it really is.

Meant to put cant. me bad . Edited.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

edit on 4-9-2017 by Abysha because: not doing this all morning, screw that.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I don't see how anything she said is even remotely as charged as the things we've heard from our president.

Didn't take long to blame Trump again..

Est quod est...

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
DP

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Didn't take long to blame Trump again..

Est quod est...

It's relevant considering he is the poster child for privelige and using a system built for him to his advantage.

I wouldn't have mentioned Bush, for example, if he were president. Trump is uniquely qualified as a text book example here.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

His claim that a judge will most definitely be racist against him because... "Mexican":

So it seems only whites can be out for their best interest based on race...I guess. The number of whites like this is such a small number, as example, 6000 KKK is a statistical nothing...

Many Latinos are not that far removed from their roots south of the border, and many still have ties/relatives there that want nothing more than as open a border as they can get due to their interests. We also see a very large population of illegals at boarder towns that want nothing more than to push the border north, or get rid of it all together.

Though the President was most likely wrong in his assessment of the judge, the over all attitude of many Latinos is still there. I think the judge is more bias based on party lines than anything else which doesn't make it better.

If one just pulled back a second and saw the open border as just a massive human trafficking scheme of bad people preying on a very vulnerable group and a situation where only a small group can take advantage even though billions around the world would love to come here and work too, one would understand it is not fair to the people being human tracking, not fair to the millions waiting 15 years to come here, and not fair to the billions that would also like the same privilege too.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

She's a piece of # and is a reason why people become racist.

oh please

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
She's been racist to white people , so you think she making a positive impact ?

People will be more racist hearing # like this , can't you see that ?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
It's almost as if there are thousands of white neighborhoods around the world where it is unsafe for black people to be in by themselves.

It's almost as if there is currently genocide being committed against black people by whites in countries around the world.

It's almost as if both those claims are complete fiction. Care to back them up?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join