It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N'Korea successfully detonates Hydrogen bomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It has been confirmed a hydrogen bomb has been successfully detonated at a test site in N'Korea

edition.cnn.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.abc.net.au...

How does the international community react to this? Is there anything we can do to stop this madness? Is Trump making this worse? I find the speed of their development confusing, are they getting outside help??
edit on 3-9-2017 by Charlyboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Can you find another source to replace your CNN link....PLEASE?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have added a few more links, as we know the test was undertaken earlier just breaking about Hydrogen bomb. More info will be coming...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

North Korea has successfully tested a hydrogen bomb, the country's state broadcaster reported Sunday.

North Korea claims to have conducted hydrogen bomb test – live

North Korea says it successfully tested hydrogen bomb

Do you not read your own linked articles ?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy
a reply to: carewemust

Have added a few more links, as we know the test was undertaken earlier just breaking about Hydrogen bomb. More info will be coming...

Thank-you! When rumors were circulating through the media last month that North Korea was developing a Hydrogen bomb, that potential was labeled by world leaders as an absolutely unacceptable escalation.

WELL.... here we are!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Don't believe Lil Kim's hype too much. Even big bad Russia has had sanctions enacted upon it. I don't think NK have quite the land mass or the weapons mass that Russia have.

Lil Kim wants to play with the big boys. I think NK have been given a lot of help with their nuclear development. May be Russia have helped them? May be China have, but someone has?

China are not putting the pressure on Lil Kim which leads me to believe that they are sort of enjoying the spectacle and hoping it serves their interests.

Personally, I am all for the tough approach. Sanctions will work there. It is a shame that the poor people always have to suffer most. Why don't they just have a coup and join with South Korea and be a nation again, enjoying the freedom and economic security that comes with playing proper ball with the world instead of threatening to blow it up?

Korea are the most oppressed nation on the planet. We can't cave into brutes like Kim.

edit on 3-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Now they actually pose a clear threat, but I don't think anyone in a leadership position has the guts to do something about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

It has been confirmed a hydrogen bomb has been successfully detonated at a test site in N'Korea

Lists of isotopes detected in atmosphere please, not just MSM 'confirmation'.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Now they actually pose a clear threat, but I don't think anyone in a leadership position has the guts to do something about it.

Do what, start a war with Asia?

The only 'clear' threat to peace in the region is from the Asian Pivot, US warmoingring in the region.

US is the only country ever used nukes anyway, in Japan.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
What does that have to do with the reliability of this claim? They report they have a hydrogen weapon, detonate a large device only HOURS later, and now several countries are agreeing it is indicative of a hydrogen bomb explosion. And if it is proven to not be hydrogen but a conventional nuke, what does it matter? This is not like the first little firecracker that they tested, this was a huge detonation and deserves attention no matter what. Thanks OP for bringing this info to us.

edit on 3-9-2017 by jh573561 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2017 by jh573561 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
They still don't have the formula for Coca-Cola.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

And it doesn't take much "guts" at all to get rid of Kim Jong. Unlike Osama Bin Laden, Kim is always out and about.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
No more locker room talk !
Drain the swamp trump 👍

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

A strange game. To win do not play their game.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And it doesn't take much "guts" at all to get rid of Kim Jong. Unlike Osama Bin Laden, Kim is always out and about.

I wouldn't target their leader. I would target their nuclear facilities.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Unless Kim Jong is INSANE, there's no way he'd start a war that would have his people, military, culture, and every revered statue, erased from the face of the earth...forever. There will be no more grand parades, or celebrations honoring anything at all, about his relatives or North Korea's rich history.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I wouldn't target their leader. I would target their nuclear facilities.

He started with nothing and ended up with a Hydrogen bomb. He'll do the same thing again...and again...and..

I hit this ant-hill with my lawnmower. Every week it's back again!
edit on 9/3/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I was just told, at an Arizona rally, that the DPRK was finally respecting us. This does not resemble respect in the slightest.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy
I find the speed of their development confusing, are they getting outside help??

There have been reports about North Korea working with Iran for several years on creating a nuclear bomb.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: spliffster

The main offenders are China and Russia. This isn't me banging on a Russian Trump narrative, because this has been going on since the Clinton admin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join