It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is actually known about warriors after death?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

If you are referring to the the manifestation of the fighting spirit that took over and I sat up behind me watching just happened anytime I was either hit first or as I started to fight.

At that time I was not saved and with all the new age books, the UFO stuff and being into some of the occult writings. Stuff like the "secret teachings of all times" by Manley P Hall. I was involved with the church universal and triumphant a cult group led by Elizabeth Prophet who claimed to channel her dead husband and other people.

Anyone not saved can be used by devils for many things. Some are like normal peaceful beings others are very aggressive. I have seen people change when they allow one of these spirits/devils to speak through them. Their whole identity changes. It is more than a case of schizophrenia, it is truly possession.

None of it is normal it is unnatural and supernatural.

edit on 2-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Warriors? We were just used and abused by politicians and TPTB. I met some good guys and some bad asses, there were several Nam vets there green berets crazy mofos They hated each other a black guy from NY and the other was a red neck from down south. They fought in Nam and when they met up in Corsica they set about each other as soon as they met. lol I have been where the big boys got down on their knees and cried and I was embarrassed for them. But they were my bro`s in arms, so you have to stand by them what ever. There was snakes amongst them as well but C`est la vie. I`m glad my wife divorced me because I had intended for my 3 sons to join the army. lol Fighting for god = gold oil and diamonds. We are lucky that we have the net as we can now see past the propaganda and realise that its just bankers wars and corrupt politicians. Who could`nt give a flying toss for any of us. We are just useless eaters to them. Same go`s for religions its all bollocks I am not saying that there is no god. But it is not the god that these religious nutters are talking about. Be it a priest iman rabbi or any other member of the spirit in the sky gang. I`m 60 now so it wont be that long before I`m pushing up daisys myself. Fooking hell I hope so because I booked a double bed.

edit on 2-9-2017 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2017 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Dead men tell no tales.......at least not to the living.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I 'm sorry humanity is so backwards.
I can only guess at how demons migrate through, so I learn from others.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

I'm 57 and double dipping,I'm ready after THIS sh*t sir, I have the good taste not to inquire the unit as well...probably still in "D" Notice?
We DO win as we dare after all...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

LOL! That was great song in its day.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I had a friend, may he be at peace with God, but the one thing that haunted him when he was in Vietnam, was as they were hiding in an underground bunker and the enemy was just feet away from finding them. A young woman had an infant with them that began to cry. He had to make a split second decision and reached over and broke the infants neck. It was either them all getting caught by the VC or living to fight another day.

He had a hard time living with it. He confessed it to me when I was a pastoring a church overseas where we had met. I assured him that all sin is forgivable except one, unbelief. He placed his faith on Jesus Christ finished work of the cross for his sins and when he died I know he had already had peace over the whole issue.
edit on 2-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What is your reasoning as to why you would be judged any differently to anybody else ?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There isn't I 'm recieving data not pre-deciding about it ,I'm doing recon on reality alone.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Fair enough, I'm no help, all's i know is reality is subjective .

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

ALIENS have a military, so GONE is the "Too advanced for violence" theory.

You know this without any shadow of a doubt, how? Honestly, I assume you're talking about what happens to soldiers after death, but your insertion of alien civilizations into the mix discombobulates your whole post.

Anyway, going on the assumption, I would suppose one's thoughts on what happens to warriors after death would be dependent upon one's view of war and of those who choose to partake in it.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Have you chose Catholicism then?
My wife is evangelical we keep bumping heads on my interest in occult symbology and horror movies.
THAT'S more the art side talking however.
I am not afraid of anything and YES God has actually kept me alive through my self raising teen years of debauchery ,things could have gone REAL bad until the Marines got hit in Beirut.
Now I'm existentially TANGO triggered bro.

As for me, Jesus and I communicate and express love for each other. All good things come from Jesus. He's ever patient, loving and kind. The Archangel Michael feels like a different relationship to me. There was a brief time I steered clear of asking for Angel guidance. The best bet for me it seems is to stick with Jesus, but I can only speak for myself. The Holy Bible feels like another relationship to me as well. Combining the 3 feels ok to me, but feels like a complicated force is at play when done. Taking in one at a time helps with adjusting any fearfulness. How it feels for me may not be how it feels for another. I always get a happy feeling when I read or hear other people telling personal stories about crying out to Jesus to protect them because it really works. The Archangel Michael feels rougher, frightening, but solid and genuinely feels like a part of the Jesus Christ faith family/program.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

no need for sorrow Cav, you and are are about the same age.

Warrior go to heaven and some go to hell but not because of what they have done but upon who they place their faith in for their afterlife. If it is in man or ourselves we will go to hell after death of this body. But our faith is in Christ's finished work on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins then we are heaven bound after death.

Take care Cavtrooper. At least you see there is an after life and now for sure know how to get tot heright place. Good night trooper.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I had a friend, may he be at peace with God, but the one thing that haunted him when he was in Vietnam, was as they were hiding in an underground bunker and the enemy was just feet away from finding them. A young woman had an infant with them that began to cry. He had to make a split second decision and reached over and broke the infants neck. It was either them all getting caught by the VC or living to fight another day.

He had a hard time living with it. He confessed it to me when I was a pastoring a church overseas where we had met. I assured him that all sin is forgivable except one, unbelief. He placed his faith on Jesus Christ finished work of the cross for his sins and when he died I know he had already had peace over the whole issue.

You know I often sit and wonder about my old friends who went to Nam and think to myself. How do they feel now, knowing that the Gulf of Tonkin incident never happened, TPTB just made it up to start a war. I know this my friends were well and truely fooked in the head with what they experienced there. So what happens to them? Do they go to hell based on a lie ?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Death, is death! Doesn't matter,.. if you flipped a hundred hamburgers, or slew thousands! ...contrary to popular "belief". No American "Marines" are guarding the "gates of heaven". Everyone will be judged, according to their deeds and wether it needed "doing". The "Warriors",.. (first of all),..Soldiers,
The marines, Navy Sailors,..plumbers, car mechanics, burger flippers and bank tellers, along with taco folders. Will be all "judged" the same as any Soldiers/Warriors.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

What "warrior" ever went to a war not based on a lie, or a half truth? Warriors go to war, for war's sake... We don't volunteer for a "peace". "Drafted" folk are a special, kind of special. Kinda like telling a "vegetarian" to cook a steak right, or Democrat to vote right.. Everyone goes to hell, based on a lie, (not just warriors). It's your f'n job, to not be "lied" to!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

a reply to: bananashooter

Then the argument itself is invalid,unless the querent is on a CONSPIRACY page.
I don't ask skeptics ,here They aren't part of the equation ,just obstructive...in fact THAT will be my ONLY response to skeptics as I couldn't care LESS how they feel and the thread is about another subject being: life after death for warriors ,not objective opinions on the reality of the question.

1/3 of heaven fell - many were warriors - billions fell)

Only the few get selected to fulfil each one of these positions - no resurrection as human - you stay behind in heaven and not as the 144,000 humans but as a angel warrior serving under Michael BUT you must be specific and ask for a position. I have been told if I don't blow it, I will get one of these positions but I must give up everything, including my family.

If you can do the above, I think you will fit right in.

edit on 3-9-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Everyone outside the gospel of the Grace of God will be judged according to their works.

Those saved through the work of Christ on the cross have their judgement placed on Christ and he paid the debt of death for them that those who believe on him shall never die though their body dies they will be with him in heaven and get a new body when Christ sets up his earthly Kingdom as promised to Israel.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I can but pray..I like CLOSE work,NOT too churchy however.
Hope the Source of all creation isn't too pissed about that.
I never doubted Gods protection so it has worked ,but my guardian angels are Dennis Leary and Gilbert Godfrey by now.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Who knows dude, like stated by others the Vikings were a good example, were circumstances of death were fought with valor or spirit to an equal or greater opponent would give them an audience in the eye of Odin. Conan God Chrome based of him obivously, and then there's the Samurai or Spartans who relish at such opportunity as if it were for sport but who knows how much fervor they put in such chivilary. One way would be the will of their emperor was done to themes of justice or Revolution like the Ronin

Honor was a sense of sportsman ship.

In other cultures though, death is kind of the ultimate prize, where Egyptians would believe that death was life instead of life or reality. Aztecs would play games for hour where the winner get sacrifice.

Then you got Buddha an Jesus on murderer s and crap.
edit on 3-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join