It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is actually known about warriors after death?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
We hear ALL about the entities who are comforting and the afterlife is pitched like a school for the human souls and idyllic.
ALIENS have a military, so GONE is the "Too advanced for violence" theory.
WHAT is known about out there concerning those who fight?
"SERVICE to others" type warriors,please...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

When you start believing things that cannot possibly be demonstrated, you end up asking nonsensical questions like these.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What if expectations meet understanding to find uncertainty underlying in a argument?
You answer my question and I'll answer yours!a reply to: cavtrooper7

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
All depends on which spirit in the sky gang you are talking about. The Vikings go to Valhalla where they feast all day then do battle and if they die they are reborn to feast and fight all over again.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Take your pick....

listverse.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

They're dead. That's for sure.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Then the argument itself is invalid,unless the querent is on a CONSPIRACY page.
I don't ask skeptics ,here They aren't part of the equation ,just obstructive...in fact THAT will be my ONLY response to skeptics as I couldn't care LESS how they feel and the thread is about another subject being: life after death for warriors ,not objective opinions on the reality of the question.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: bananashooter

Then the argument itself is invalid,unless the querent is on a CONSPIRACY page.
I don't ask skeptics ,here They aren't part of the equation ,just obstructive...in fact THAT will be my ONLY response to skeptics as I couldn't care LESS how they feel and the thread is about another subject being: life after death for warriors ,not objective opinions on the reality of the question.

So you're after an echo chamber?

I'm afraid you're on the wrong site for that.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No I am at the best place ,THANK you however.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No I am at the best place ,THANK you however.

ATS isn't an echo chamber. You're not after any skeptics opinions or objectivity.

That means you're on the wrong site.

But I'll address your op anyway. Nothing's known about what happens after you completely die because the ones talking about it are alive.
edit on 292017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No,you are making a very long leap of logic as a sceptic alone ,I don't care what anyone thinks of the idea at all.
I am after life after death stories or explanations from psychics, as I DID say KNOWN.
THAT would leave out theoretical ENTIRELY and be based on what an individual who has a belief would say in the first place.
edit on 2-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I can't believe you made sense of that question, I tried my hardest to make the most nonsensical question I could think of. I wasn't expecting that and still can't make sense of your question.a reply to: cavtrooper7

link   
Back in my RV days, the closest I could get was a place on the Pacific coast of Baja.

link   

No,you are making a very long leap of logic.
I am after life after death stories or explanations from psychics, as I DID say KNOWN.
THAT would leave out theoretical ENTIRELY.

The whole topic is theoretical lol.

Why don't you find someone who was completely dead and buried for a year and ask them? That's right, because they're dead.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I tried that but he gave me the silent treatment.a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thank you for your scepticism on the subject entirely as the thread isn't about YOUR ideas on the after life ,since you haven't any ,quit hijacking the thread .
edit on 2-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thank you for your scepticism on the subject entirely as the thread isn't about YOUR ideas on the after life ,since you haven't any quit hijacking the thread .

I'm sorry, but did you miss the part where I commented on life after death? Let me quote myself.

Nothing's known about what happens after you completely die because the ones talking about it are alive.

Oh look. Me talking about life after death.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
I tried that but he gave me the silent treatment.a reply to: TerryDon79

That's because he's only after opinions that confirm life after death and not anything that doesn't.

The opposite of an open discussion.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Ancient Greeks used to believe in Elysium as the place for heroes.

If there is an afterlife for warriors, it's tough work for the Management. Imagine trying to keep order with a few million badasses. Throw downs and battles every day because it wouldn't be heavenly for warriors without them

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Man, I know my opinion will not be welcome but my stupidity always overcomes my tact.

If the religious are correct in their beliefs on heaven and hell, warriors will not fare very well in the afterlife.

Killing and interfering with another person's free will is wrong ..... unless someone else tells them it is A-OK, like our government. Does that make any sense that a mortal can give permission which will override the karmic consequences of this reality?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join