It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Reportedly Want to End Father's Day.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Ever noticed how this crap usually comes out of the mouths of women that no man can get drunk enough to be with .

My point above .

Looks like she did a 100 yd. dash in a 90 yd. gym and hit the wall.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Well, I can see where Father's Day can be embarrassing for some liberals, especially the ones who have six children under 12, fathered by four different men, all the while collecting welfare. I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself either.

Perhaps you didn't read the source.

This has nothing to do with "liberals" at large fighting against Father's Day ... but against a small effort in Australia by a small group of people.

I see you never waste a chance to toss in your meaningless insults directed at those you disagree with, eh?

Classy.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So liberals are to blame for the opinions of one person?

And no deranged liberal campaign is complete without the requisite ugly, female mouthpiece. Is it for real? I don't know, but signs saying Dad's don't deserve a day certainly sounds like the sort of crap that the man hate movement would come up with.

I wonder what purpose it serves to say something so ignorant.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It always occurs to me that so many who want to judge others by their looks on the internet generally have severe self-confidence issues of their own.

So im ugly , i dont run around calling for no mothers day . Your point is .

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Ever noticed how this crap usually comes out of the mouths of women that no man can get drunk enough to be with .

How could anyone who says crap like this EVER be accused of sexism.

How unfair.

Sexism to the deluded liberal, is realism to the free thinker.

That's your opinion ... making judgements about the validity of what a woman says because one doesn't like her looks is about as purely sexist as one can get.

And please, don't even try to pretend that this post has anything to do with "free thought" ... you misrepresented your source, you misrepresented the facts from that source, and now you're defending a jerk comment.

Incorrect again, her opinions would still be as ugly as she is if an attractive slender woman was spouting. On the subject a free thought have you ever had one? Because we're seeing no evidence of it here.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

This is being reported. A campaign to End Father's Day and replaced by a Special Persons Day. All the usual insane liberal anti-male boilerplate; non-inclusive, offensive to children that dont have fathers bollocks, (Newsflash dip#s, no child is created without a father) blah blah blah.

And no deranged liberal campaign is complete without the requisite ugly, female mouthpiece. Is it for real? I don't know, but signs saying Dad's don't deserve a day certainly sounds like the sort of crap that the man hate movement would come up with.

newschicken.net...

My goodness. A small group of people in Australia want to rename a holiday?

Well, that settles it, "liberals" everywhere in the world hate men and fathers.

This is absurd. It borders on a HOAX.

I said it was being reported. If it is hoax fair enough. But, as I said it's exactly the sort lunacy we have come to expect from the man haters. Your erroneous suggestion that I was using broad brush might end painting you into a corner if you don't engage comprehension before posting a reply.

LOL ... "it was being reported" includes everything from Bigfoot to jock itch. You know, and I know, and everyone rational who reads your OP knows that you took a tiny example of what a few people are doing in Australia and desperately tried to paint that across the world's "liberals."

At least be honest about your claims. If you want to Rant about your issues (and perhaps failures) with women, there's a section for that.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

For ignorant read; uncomfortable truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Well, I can see where Father's Day can be embarrassing for some liberals, especially the ones who have six children under 12, fathered by four different men, all the while collecting welfare. I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself either.

Perhaps you didn't read the source.

This has nothing to do with "liberals" at large fighting against Father's Day ... but against a small effort in Australia by a small group of people.

I see you never waste a chance to toss in your meaningless insults directed at those you disagree with, eh?

Classy.

What you sarcastically call classy is the truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

How could anyone who says crap like this EVER be accused of sexism.

How unfair.

Sexism to the deluded liberal, is realism to the free thinker.

That's your opinion ... making judgements about the validity of what a woman says because one doesn't like her looks is about as purely sexist as one can get.

And please, don't even try to pretend that this post has anything to do with "free thought" ... you misrepresented your source, you misrepresented the facts from that source, and now you're defending a jerk comment.

Incorrect again, her opinions would still be as ugly as she is if an attractive slender woman was spouting. On the subject a free thought have you ever had one? Because we're seeing no evidence of it here.

Yet, you go out of your way to focus on her looks in order to discredit what she says.

You lied about your OP. You have zero standing to criticize anyone about anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What you feebly call the truth is your opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

This is not a small group this is progressive thought process 101.

Go to gender studies class at universities and I'm betting a majority of these professors would agree with using garbage third wave feminists man hate.

I used to call myself a feminist but nut job people like this make me now call myself an egalitarian.

Try to be a rational liberal because progressives have taken over

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

For ignorant read; uncomfortable truth.

What truth?

The opinions of the people in favor of this change does not reflect on to liberals and their looks have nothing to do with anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

This is being reported. A campaign to End Father's Day and replaced by a Special Persons Day. All the usual insane liberal anti-male boilerplate; non-inclusive, offensive to children that dont have fathers bollocks, (Newsflash dip#s, no child is created without a father) blah blah blah.

newschicken.net...

My goodness. A small group of people in Australia want to rename a holiday?

Well, that settles it, "liberals" everywhere in the world hate men and fathers.

This is absurd. It borders on a HOAX.

I said it was being reported. If it is hoax fair enough. But, as I said it's exactly the sort lunacy we have come to expect from the man haters. Your erroneous suggestion that I was using broad brush might end painting you into a corner if you don't engage comprehension before posting a reply.

LOL ... "it was being reported" includes everything from Bigfoot to jock itch. You know, and I know, and everyone rational who reads your OP knows that you took a tiny example of what a few people are doing in Australia and desperately tried to paint that across the world's "liberals."

At least be honest about your claims. If you want to Rant about your issues (and perhaps failures) with women, there's a section for that.

I have no issues with sane women and very few failures. Have you got anymore laughable liberal boilerplate?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It always occurs to me that so many who want to judge others by their looks on the internet generally have severe self-confidence issues of their own.

So im ugly , i dont run around calling for no mothers day . Your point is .

Hmmm... did I address that comment to you? No? Perhaps don't take general observations personally.

I'm sorry you feel that you're ugly. Perhaps that doesn't have any relationship to your thoughts about women?

link   

That's simply priceless.

After listening to nine months of the Orange Ape, and 'white supremacists'.

link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Your dismissed.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Liberal boilerplate? LOL.

You lied in your title, you lied in your OP, you've supported stupid little sexist innuendo that sounds like it originated in a high-school lockerroom, and now, you want to brag about your conquests.

Keep going. You're making my argument for me.

(post by jkm1864 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

This is not a small group this is progressive thought process 101.

Go to gender studies class at universities and I'm betting a majority of these professors would agree with using garbage third wave feminists man hate.

I used to call myself a feminist but nut job people like this make me now call myself an egalitarian.

Try to be a rational liberal because progressives have taken over

Yes, the OP refers to a small group. You cannot show anything that says that liberals or progressives at large are trying to get rid of "Father's Day."

You, like the OP, are trying to generalize from a miniscule example. If you want to Rant about women or progressives or what have you, as noted, there's a place for that.

Silly rants as are in evidence here degrade the conversation at ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Where have you been introvert? Liberals are to blame for everything.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join